Boogie2988 hate thread

Give a good reason why this lying salad dodging fat slob shouldn't be thrown in a concentration camp to be gassed to death by his own farts.

>pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm fat but also an advocate for the white race. You need me. And the only reason i have gained so much weight is that the Jews put a ton of shit into our food. Goering was fat too...

Boogie1488 parody channel when?

Parked bus.

Ghost, go kill yourself.

All you have to do is eat less, user.

It's the opposite of doing something.

Goering was a fat drugged clown, not a competent soldier

More importantly, zionism is just white nationalism for the Jewish people

>being so fat your wooden chair breaks and you give your ass a hematoma from the impact with the floor then being too embarrassed to see a doctor but telling millions of people about it on twitter anyway

You can't blame the jews for you not working out fatty

What are your thoughts on jewish white nationalism?

>Jews put a ton of shit in our food.

Typical fatass. Always looking for an excuse to their gluttony.

Daily reminder that boogie2988 got cucked

He knew the doctor would say things like, "Your eating habits are killing you" "Your kids are black" or the Doc would just look like Boogie smells like old milk and mayonnaise.

>Jewish
>White

Pick one.

>"Your kids are black"

Juden

>blaming the kikes for your own gluttony

fuck, it's over

>blaming the Jews for being a fat piece of shit
kill yourself you gluttonous degenerate, you're a lower piece of trash than any Jew

>hate on fat people for their gluttony
>is only prevented from personally enabling the hedonistic lifestyle of western sluts by virtue of being an unattractive loser

well not you personally but i know this shit's floating around here somewhere

smells like stinky dick

Who profits the most from you being a fat fuck lacking impulse control if it's not the jews, user?

t.buthurt lardass

This is true though, you put corn syrup into everything in America for some reason. So if you eat the same food in the US and in Europe, you will get fatter eating the same food in US. And I'm not talking about burgers and soda, but basic food that most people eat. Working out is healthy, and it's the right choice, but healthy nutrition is the foundation of not being fat

>making things up to push a point that doesn't exist
Neat

Göring was not morbidly obese

>And the only reason i have gained so much weight is that the Jews put a ton of shit into our food
No, the only reason you're fat is because

1) You're a greedy cunt.
2) You're a lazy cunt.
3) You're a self pitying cunt.
4) You're a pathetic cunt.

Get off you're fat fucking cunty arse and go for a walk, and stop eating like a fucking pig. Cunt.

how?
From the odd blog videos i saw of his I think he;s an alright guy. It was disappointing hearing he gave up DDP Yoga.

His life is pathetic, much like every other YouTube creator. You should check out Funhaus, basically same age as Sup Forums living in the third world shit hole of LA, but still no change in politics. Good times created by white men, lead to weak white men.

I like these threads, They make me feel better about weighing "only" 300lbs.

Nobody's forced to eat that shit. I strongly doubt they can put that stuff into the essentials (which, let's be honest, should be the only things you buy just for transparency's sake).

the hypocrisy is that you point fingers at people for being slaves to their instincts while men are almost always slaves to their own. women wouldn't get away with half as much shit as they do if men weren't rutting irresponsible pigs.

That's not exactly true. All our unprocessed foods are the same as anywhere else. It's just that fatties eat preservative laden fast food instead of cooking for themselves cause they're lazy cunts, and thus HFCS and fat

If i grew up in Nazi Germany i would be in incredible shape..Jews did this to me.

>says the Turk rape baby

I don't lack impulse. It's in the food faggot. Research...

Kike

He was close. Honestly he was probably just 50 pounds less than i weigh. But he had a great mind like me.

Kike.

>It's in the food faggot. Research...
What's in the food are calories and you're simply consuming too many of them.

Why do you want to be fat so much?

> "NOM NOM ANYBODY WHO TELLS ME TO STOP BEING FAT CUNT IS A KIKE! NOM NOM!"

Those words of yours make no sense you retard

Sure the food we have today is far more fattening because of monopolies like monsanto being unchecked because the kikes that are in our government used to work for them.

But you need to have some responsibility for your self. The kikes do quite a bit of harm, but they don't do everything.

You're right. I can't. He deserves to be gassed.

His fatass lives off the lives of people who don't fucking work on YouTube. He relies on Obamacare because he's a fat fuck, and for some reason he has a good-looking wife.

Question is how do they even manage to have sex with eachother?

I live in America too. The place where jews fuck up the food really bad. I'm not fat though. The best way to lose weight is to understand nutrition. Go online and take a course about nutrition, and pick up some books about bodybuilding. With this knowledge, you will be able to lose weight very quickly.

Knew he existed, never watched his vids or read about him because he disgusts me. Turns out he's a liberal cuck, so fuck this dude, gas that ass!

They don't, that's why his wife has a black friend :^)

What the hell is this sack of flesh and lard?

JUST

Nice

an american

I guessed as much, but what kind of American?

>boogie
obligatory youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

wtf haha

Boogie is positive and tries to help people. He makes a lot of money from his channel and pays his own way.

Boogie literally isn't a burden on society. Can you say the same?

poor dog

He had a rough childhood because his mom used to starve him and beat him. Through all the pain he has endured, he is still a good hearted virtue ethicist. Don't hate boogie, hate the people who did this to him. If you lived through what he has been through then you would be overweight too.

Why is his username Boogie anyway? Fat shithead can barely stand, I'd hate to see him attempt to dance. Probably wouldn't look any different than him being caught in an earthquake.

I hate that fat fuck since he play poor and use his gf as a nanny and all he does is eat and be fat and luagh at all idiots supporting him.

poor dog

>isn't a burden on society

Does he think Obama invented health insurance?

Yeah, he purchased insurance, like millions of other responsible Americans. What's your fucking point?

Do you faggots even know what the ACA even is? You aren't buying insurance from the government, or getting free healthcare, you're buying it from private companies who go through the government marketplace.

>I'm obese but also a race realist

Jesus, user, you have few things going for you.

Don't hurt other people and also who cares.