Watch Out Protesters Who Block Roads

>A bill that state GOP Rep. Keith Kempenich introduced would exempt drivers from liability if they accidentally hit a pedestrian, according to the Bismarck Tribune.

>“It’s shifting the burden of proof from the motor vehicle driver to the pedestrian,” Kempenich said. “They’re intentionally putting themselves in danger.”

>“Knee-jerk legislation often is poor legislation,” Democratic state Rep. Marvin Nelson told ABC News.

archive.is/bzSDn

AHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any anons live in North Dakota?

>this is acceptable in the states
you are legitimately one of the least free countries

Try not blocking roads nigger

Based ND

>thinking people have the right to dictate where an individual may or may not got

That's not a legitimate form of protest leaf, not to mention you're blocking off the road for any ambulance or any other emergency.

>stand in the middle of roads with the deliberate purpose to hinder traffic
>not asking to be hit

They're free to stand in the road and they're free to die. We're free to not have our lives interrupted by a bunch of jobless commies.

coming for you faggot

yo

KEK

It should be a felony to protest on the road or anywhere a pedestrian isn't permitted

shit's a joke

I do and I work for the State government. The bill got pulled after being introduced. Literally fake news to whip up liberals.

it already is legal thanks to the rodney king chimpouts

You just have to provoke one them to hit your car first (simply by inching your car forward into their blockade), then it's cruise control to kill

>all of this asspain

is america going to simply drown on its tears over the next 4 years?

We need to inform /o/ about this! KEK!

youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo

>Arm out the window

Good! Protestors, out of the way!

>some shart took the time to make this

This

Winner

I like it