*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Are any of those white shooters ever members of gangs or groups like the Muslim and black shooters are?

Muslim beheads a priest
"Motive unclear"

Actually never

Probably last time whites were in a organization like that would be Italian mob

Whites just figured that it's much easier to do things legal and no point to be criminal scum

That 1.3 billion cheers when a terror attack happens
Niggers aren't human
Majority of mass shooters are black and its always over stupid shit like 'muh sneakers scuffed' or "muh coworker said 'out in left field' so I shot her and her camera man on live TV because I thought 'field' was a racist term"

Cops are heros
At least most white mass shooters actually are mentally ill

You're right we shouldn't Blame gangs we should Blaim the black genes and there horrible culture.

Do fringe, extremely small, irrelevant groups matter? No

When they commit more crime than the majority race of a country, yes

What the hell is a professional shooter

Don't do the whole slavery and segregation thing next time, OK?

Also, you should apologize

Of course the white shooter is a lone wolf. There's only one white shooter in the entire world and no one in their right mind would associate with the madman.

>I killed because I am white
>I killed because I'm black
>I killed for Allah

Which one sounds familiar?

>Shoot Shooters

No.

Stop whining then

Biker gangs exist, but they mostly just shoot each other over drug deals.

>ot
dropped

>italians are white

Stop being a nigger

fpbp

*shitposts*

Nothing to really refute here.

>literally every single time an Arab shoots up a place we find out he was into radical islam
>99% of black shootings are in fact, gang-related disputes over drug turf
>the media is still desperate to push the "evil racist cop" narrative, but every time it's clear the criminal either resisted heavily or tried to attack the cops
>white guys (mostly liberals) are known to bottle up emotions then sperg out in horrible ways, they're not often associated with a gang or ideology and are usually antisocial as fuck

Enjoy your tea I guess?

>Muslim
Shoots any one that doesn't like their religion

>Black
Shoot other blacks, I'm okay with this.

>Cops
Also shoot other blacks, I see no problem

>White
Defending his rights.

God Bless America.

*sips reality*

>*sips cum*
FIFY

kek, OP BTFO

>t. ahmed, mehmet, and ezz-eldine mahmoud el-khashab

Yeah it's true that most whites are much more civilized and not born with a dune coon or niggers killer brain and they are lone wolves

This.

>Muslim shooter
Motives unclear
>Black shooter
News doesn't tell you what race he is
>Cop kills someone
Black lives matter destroyes entire city because they were mad
>White shooter
Take guns from white people

>whitey always defending their killers amirite

>it's never those FUCKING WHITE MALES

>Implying they tell you that shooters are Muslim
I've literally seen them referred to simply as "an Asian man" now

>haha dead cops fuck white people

Ahahahahahaha, this is why Trump won! Keep it up libcucks!

1.5 billion muslims cheer and support muslim shooters. 99% of them justify the motive if related to jihad for Islam, 60-70% support the act of taking life in such a case.

90+% of blacks automatically support black shooters if the victim is white or a police officer. Black victims are ignored or assumed to have deserved it somehow (which is ironically pretty racist if whites assume the same)

Professional shooters (cops, etc) are not celebrated as national heroes. People like Darren Wilson had their name dragged through the muck for doing their job and justifiably defending themselves against violent assailants.

Meanwhile, whites condemn their own mass shooters like normal sane people.

>Muslim shooter: "ALLAHU AKBAR I PLEDGE ALLIEGEANCE TO ABU BAKR AL BAGHDADI AND THE ISLAMIC STATE"
>Liberal: "Lone wolf attack"

>Black shooter: "West side nigga!"
>Liberal: "Lone wolf attack"

>Cop: "PUT DOWN THE GUN, PUT DOWN THE GUN, PUT DOWN THE GUN, PUT DOWN THE GUN, I WILL SHOOT, PUT DOWN THE GUN"
>Liberal: "Fucking piece of shit racist cop shot without reason"

>White shooter: "I WAS BULLIED REEE"
>Liberal: "All white people are responsible, ban guns, this was a terrorist attack!!!!! Ban white people!!"

>if you remove all context, all of these events are exactly the same!

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Maybe in Europe but I've never heard an arab called an asian in life or in the media. In America our actual asian population is too high for that shit to be pulled.

trenchcoat mafia

Nice one Straya couldn't have put it better

This

Someone who shoots professionally

>white countries are in favor of white people
ok and?

Youre right

Muslim shooters have never had any connection to ISIS groups or ever shouted religious phrases while killing people

And no black shooter has EVER had a criminal background or gang ties

We all know that when cops shoot people theyre shooting good innocent people

And whenever whites shoot people they do in fact allude to religion, race, and are in a gang.

Dude.
>alright kids today's word is
>white.

We don't have to treat everyone equally. (That's the assumption you're making here)

Maybe because virtually every single massacre carried out by a white shooter turns out to be without political motive and there's no involvement of a history of mental health issues? is that why?

All white mass-shooters are involved in a gang. It's called the white race.