If we were to count greeks as white, doesn't that mean that turks are white as well?

If we were to count greeks as white, doesn't that mean that turks are white as well?

The difference Greeks and Roaches is Turks are Mudslimes. You can be white and muslim.

>If we were to count greeks as white

Nobody does this.

>implying us Greeks want to be white

Why be white when you can be Greek?

any whiteness of turks are thanks to balkan girls taken to turkey because melike was ugly as sin. Turks though have a much higher asiatic admixture since they were mongols basically. People in the east parts still look like tengri.

Greeks also have an extremely low rate of consanguinity and high diversity in their genetic make-up which means you will see some greeks in greece you would not say are white. They also have some areas with some slavic admixture but you can easily tell because they look like poles

Turks are 5-10% white. Greeks are 3/5 white.

Haha, good meme

They barely have any genetik differences

Greeks don't have central Asian features.

it's true

(εσυ)

Turks are greek rapebabies though

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

Why would Greeks want to be white? Southern Europeans are the true master race. Whites are the same as niggers.

Should I go to Athens or Beijing, want to travel for historical value.

I don't know whether you're a dog eater or a dog fucker...

other way around, greeks are turkish rape babies.

Did greeks lose their whiteness during ottoman rule?

Turks are more white than Greeks in fact

t. Mehmet Merkel

t. Kritzik Six-leggs

Athens

Uneducated

During Ottoman rule Turks got bleached. Check out Janissaries. There's your explanation for blond and light-skinned Turks.

Is Athens nice?

Ottoman soldiers weren't allowed to have any sexual intercourse with christians.
>americunt education

t. Fritz Erdogan

Nope its the other way around.The ottomans had only military occupation.Not colonization.It's like the amerishits have today in Afganistan.

Greek women always killed the baby and themselves even if there was a possibility of geting raped.See Zalongo dance.

But about 30% modern day turks are islamized greeks.You can see Janissaries.They took young greek boys and sent them to live in ottoman empire.So yes they are literally greek sperm

Βeijing you idiot, Athens is shit

If you like sprays on the walls everywhere then yea its alright.

>But about 30% modern day turks are islamized greeks.You can see Janissaries.They took young greek boys and sent them to live in ottoman empire.So yes they are literally greek sperm
not only greeks but also serbs and albos. turks were literally cum dumpsters of balkans

you could visit the museum and ruins, they're nice
but once you're done, run for your life

Lovely if you have a nice guide with lots of interesting places to visit. you should be prepared to go on small trips outside the city as well since there are tons of ancient sites all over the country . And can be very cheap as well. service industry is on a great standard because jobs are valuable.

What happened to Athens my pricey EU friend?
Doesn't Athens have tons of beautiful historical sites to visit?

No its not.Central Athens is literally a shithole.Full of albos,shitskins and somalis.You can't go after dark alone.

But you can stay in the suburbs of Athens and only visit the center by day

They are not wrong there are shit places but they are not the ones you will visit. Sounds like frustrated city center dwellers

what area are you talking about? i was over there at my friends a month ago and we went out most nights, some albanians but not like you say it.

Check out your compatriot confirm what I just wrote, Stefanakis:
Turks got bleached big time by all Christian people in the empire.

Central Athens.Omonoia,Monastiraki,exarchia,Metaxourgio,Petralona etc.They are literally shitholes

If you say that a Greek is white or a Swede is white using the same standards, then nothing happened to the concept of whiteness. You can't change your standard all the time. Also there's no reason why a Turk couldn't be white, there are white people in Turkey. This doesn't mean that all Turks are white a priori or that the concept of whiteness should he adjusted to Turkey.

We passed through monastiraki (around 11pm) and went to gazi (i think) on some streets that had shops left and right. My friend says exarchia isn't that bad and that he went out there a few nights before i went there, but it has a bad rep. To be honest i must have seen like 1 black