Reminder that Lauren has a debate with Destiny in 10 minutes

Reminder that Lauren has a debate with Destiny in 10 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
twitch.teevee/destiny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link?

fuck off e-celeb cuck

who is destiny? What are they debating?

On what platform?

>stop liking what I don't like
Don't you have a BBC thread to post in?

It's in like an hour retard

Some game streaming faggot. They are debating her "book", specifically the immigration issue. He is going to tackle her economic argument.

The length of her book on subjects requiring discussion ad nauseam told me everything i need to know about her

90 fucking pages.

Are you sure? It says 3PM here.
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

women can't into logic so she will most likey lose.
(destiny is a guy i assume)

however that doesn't mean her positions are wrong

Wasn't that "book" 60 pages long? I'd be embarrassed to release something so short and call it a book.

This destiny guy might destroy her huh?

I agree with her on shit but I dunno how she will do in a live debate.

He has apparently spent hours memorizing counter points to her economic claims. Unless she has prepared and dumps the economic argument from the start she will get destroyed.

a twitch streamer. theyre gonna debate patch 3.9.1 that just came out for starcraft and whether this will help zerg deal with liberators midgame lol no doubt cuckstiny will argue its not enough

>>stop liking what i don't like
How to spot a stupid cuck in 1 easy step.
Kys faggot.

>I dunno how she will do in a live debate.
This is the only reason I care. I don't think she has ever debated someone (on video anyways). It should be entertaining either way.

Thanks for the info, Lauren

>Some game streaming faggot
>They are debating her "book", specifically the immigration issue

Why?

I had the SJW Destiny faggot but he's literally been preparing for months. He read 40+ academic papers on immigration people linked on his subreddit.

Lauren has no fucking idea what she's walking into.

post link faggots

Destiny is anti-Trump. He's married to a chink or nip or something untermensch like that. Has a kid with that abomination.

t. e-celeb worshiping cuck

on his chat the bot said its in an hour

(((academic papers)))

She's just cashing in on her 10 minutes of fame nothing wrong with that.

Reminder that Lauren isn't white.
She was what, 40% alberto barbosa? Or was it 60%?

cuck back to cuck reddit eceleb cuck

no really, kill yourself and take all the /ourgirl/ guys with you thanks

since when wasnt she white?

hes the sjw dude who thinks that individuals dont have agency and that how a person turns out to be is determined by external factors (but only certain ones, like wealth and not bad parenting - of course)

all this despite him saying he raised himself out of poverty on his own and also saying that its not racism that keeps black people down

You assume everyone here knows who "Destiny" is. This reminds me of r/KotakuInAction or any other drama forums where so many OPs and posters are so deep within their own world they assume everyone else is as well.

If you're going to start a thread about an even post the basic details of the situation. That's information sharing 101.

here senpai
twitch /destiny

what a milf

>He's married to a chink or nip or something untermensch like that. Has a kid with that abomination.

What. His son looks like a proper little white aryan autist and the mom is some white trash chick.

There are more than enough reasons to dislike him you don't have to make up new ones

dont mind me just a lil YEE boi passing by

I don't care about her cashing in I care about her apparently not putting a ton of effort into it.

nobody cares

can anybody post a link btw? i want to watch

He cheated on his wife and got divorced. He has a new wife now.

twitch /destiny

Starts in 45 min apparently.

He better not try to humiliate /ourgal/ or we will have to destroy him.

shes 21

Destiny is a whore name lol

>Destiny read her entire book.
>Destiny spent 3 months preparing, talking with literal academics on Skype.

This is going to be straight rape.

who?

>lauren southern debating
e-celeb garbage and a sephardic jew

B
O
D
G
A
Y

mind telling people above the age of 20 who the fuck that is

Fuck her she just gets money cause she can make faggot NEETs buy her book cause she just says Hurr Durr Fuggg SJWs :DDDDDd Buy book I'm GodDloking

"book"

>retard vs retard
the fact that I would fuck her doesn't make me interested in her

Who is Destiny? Southern never struck me as very articulate or intellectual so I can't imagine she would be very good in a debate.

Destiny is really intelligent, though I don't know how much educated in politics or economics.
BUT Lauren is good in meming on the inter webs and probably not so much in a hardcore academic debate.
Yeah she's gonna get raped.

some autist who plays league and sc2
prides himself in inviting every single person he disagrees with on stream to debate whatever

is this lauren person a worthy opponent? or is she going to shit on like everyone destiny debates

Destiny is an SJW lib-cuck who streams games, and also sometimes debates people (he debated Akkad a while back).

Lauren agreed to debate him on immigration.

>talking with literal academics on Skype.

Not sure if a half assed BA in economics makes you a proper academic but yeah if he stays on the economical site of immigration (which is the topic of the debate) she's most likely fucked.

>Destiny is really intelligent
>against trump
>wants more muslims to rape every country on the earth

I fully expect this to be a shitshow. I can't wait.

>Destiny is really intelligent

I'm watching football. Can this be the debate general thread? Did anyone read her book/pamphlet and would you guys recommend it to fellow conservatives?

She uses terms like "libcuck" in it. So if you just wanna spend 10 bucks on an elaborate Sup Forums shitposting thread with little to no new information to you yeah go for it dude.

is this the girl that enjoys golden showers?

Aww. I thought it would be something different. It's just Sup Forums shitpost thread in paper form.

>Lauren
anyone got link??

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Being intelligent doesn't mean you are always right, even worse you can reason yourself into believing stupid shit (just look at this board).

Page 4

Page 5

delete this or i call the fbi

Page 6

why not post a link instead of spamming the thread with pages, retard

Bonus page

twitch.teevee/destiny

Don't worry he's basically halfway through

It's my thread. I'll do what I want.

Who the fuck cares about either one of them god you guys are such fags sometimez

>Sometimez
t.roastie

>listening to Destiny read her book

okay lmao I don't think this gal would have been prepared to defend these positions if she actually prepared, some of the points in her book are solid, but others are kinda dumb.

kind of curious to see how this goes, but I have a pretty good idea of how it's going to go already.

if not being completely retarded makes you intelligent i'd agree.

i have no idea what either of them are going to say though

Nice tits

How long b4 Lauren shows up?

Phone posting typo.
>Women posting here

Daily reminder that both southern and destiny are retards and he gets btfo whenever he debates someone who actually knows things like Ryan Dawson. Lauren will def lose cause she's a dumb memer and just panders to you faggots. Just a matter of time before she starts using Patreon or some shit.

She's a women. She lacks critical thinking skills and just parrots what other men say, she's going to get verbally and intellectually raped.

20 minutes. His calendar had said 3PM, but it is apparently 4PM.

Is she really 21? She looks close to 30.

shes so fuckin ugly

she looks like her face is gonna melt

she needs a debate with my dick in 2 minutes

Well, I type on my phone too. I'm not on my computer because I'm in Vegas with my family. Many here will predict Lauren will lose to the debate. I'll predict she could defend her claims against this Destiny guy. I thought this guy is gonna play Destiny whole debating. Be nice to people next time, roastie.

not going to lie, I genuinely thought she was 36. I was shocked when I found out she was 21 lmao.

Where are her nudes?

precisely.

>twitch streamer

That phrase just raises even more questions.

Do you live under a rock?

Its like a live TV show he hosts from his own house without any of the regulations or bullshit with broadcasting on television.

I swear to god that had to have been on purpose