Birth Control

I honestly don't understand why conservatives in the US oppose free birth control. Free birth control = birth control for poor people = less poor people having children they can't afford = LESS POOR PEOPLE
They should offer every female on welfare an extra 25$ in McDonalds or KFC coupons or whatever for every month they are on birth control (and give them one of those permanent types like the IUD or the chip one so there is literally nothing for them to fuck up AND they have to get a doctor to remove it)
Boom. The trash population of the US is controlled, the government spends less on the millions of illegitimate children, BK gets an economic boost because there's no way one of those bitches will eat 25$ or less of food on one trip

>supporting the use of welfare
Not even once.

Why should i pay for a slut who cant keep her legs closed

Justblike why should i pay for someone elses healthcare while i lose mine

Because you'll end up paying more to support her kids on welfare. Try to keep up Jamal.

Then why don't you just get rid of welfare, genius?

>Free birth control = birth control for poor people = less poor people

This is the most naive thing ive read all day.
A. Birth Control usually means less educated people because these are encouraged to get rid of Babies, take more time to experience themselves etc.
B. Poor people are either too stupid to get into birth control or cant even fucking afford it
C. Last but not least: Niggers cant into birth control.
Evidently all BC causes is less educated whites, more white trash and more Niggers in general.

why should i pay for birth control for women who won't fuck me anyway?

Because then all the poors will riot in the steets on a scale that makes Furgeson look like a parade. Also this is pretty rich coming from a leaf.

Amerikans should pay people 30K US$ tax free to be sterilised...they would line up in semi-rioting droves to do it.

>"evidently"
>post no evidence

Nothing you posted made any fucking sense go back to prepping your woman for Ahmed alright Hanz?

How about free sterilization instead? Same benefits except it's a one time expense. How about if we offer you the first spot in line?

And you think continuing to give out welfare is going to make the problem better? You can't just give out welfare forever. Eventually you are going to run out of money. Might as well do it sooner than later.

>pretty rich coming from a leaf
>Implying I'm running the or even support the current Canadian Government
Try to keep up Jamal.

>jamal tries to riot in white neighborhood
>gets pumped full of lead

GREAT PLAN GENIUS

>eventually run out of money

Fucking kek I wasn't aware the US GDP was zero know. If you don't understand economics then don't say anything. Just because you run out of moms allowance money doesn't mean you have a grasp on anything other than that little prick of yours in your pants.

>lets pay Jamal not to riot
This is why your country is failing, genius.

baby steps

You argue like a nigger. Taxing the productive class to pay the welfare class not to riot is not good for the economy and will eventually lead to either hyperinflation or bankruptcy.

But our country isn't failing? Jamal isn't the only one on welfare either nigger. You want poor people to rise up and dismantle a system then getting rid of bread and games will do just that. Nothing unites people like hunger and boredom.

That's actually a great idea, Think it can get bipartisan suport

You cannot continue paying off the poor forever. The fact that there is welfare at all grows poverty and eventually they will riot regardless. You're just passing the buck to the next generation through debt instead of dealing with the problem now.

That and three months later when Shanaynay blows through the 300$ you gave her to get her tubes tied she'll be all "MUH RIGHTS" and sue the government by claiming she was too stupid to realize it was permanent

don't be daft, no ones just handing out money. We'll just fund the procedure.

If we run good programs like a bunch of idiots they won't work. That doesn't mean the original idea is bad.

>welfare grows poverty
Welfare is a symptom of poverty. Every revolution started because lots of people were desperate and hungry. Getting rid of welfare won't make jobs just automatically appear. In fact I'd argue the opposite, because all that welfare money dried up lots of businesses saw decreased revenue and jobs will shrink as a result. Yes I know it really irks you but all the Jamals and Shanaynays buying Nike's and fast food everyday is conducive to the economy. The poor spend their money as soon as they get it because they have to.

Also you debt alarmist please go. When will it be an issue? Was it a few billions ago? The USD is the world's reserve currency and every rich man on Earth is interested in keeping that going. The US economy doesn't function like your fucking bank account. When US GDP starting shrinking then you should be worried.

>their money
It's not their money.

>debt alarmist
You can't create debt forever without consequences. History proves this.

>Welfare is a symptom of poverty
It's a symptom of a corrupt system. It's vote buying plain and simple. You're are taking money from working people just to pay the interest on debt used to pay someone to do LITERALLY NOTHING. Or as you framed it you're paying them not to riot. In what universe is this a plus for the economy?

You'd have to make the incentive for actually getting sterilized better than whatever welfare per child pays out. If the option of sterilization is more attractive then welfare that would be the only way they'd go for it. Otherwise they're volunteering to get rid of a potential meal ticket with additional kids

it's going to work out great.

blue states will get increase economic benefit from performing abortions and red states will get rising birth rates among poor populations and all of the costs and health/social/economic problems that come with it.

This. This is why people are poor. This is the attitude of someone who never plans ahead financially.

And this is where the stereotype of conservatives as trailer-park dwelling rednecks comes from.

If you can't work out that the costs of poor women having extra kids - be it in welfare or in extra crime, prisons and police - is going to be far, far higher than the cost of providing free birth control then you are exactly as stupid as liberals say you are.

Alot of conservatives are religious cucks who are too stupid to use critical thinking.

>I honestly don't understand why conservatives in the US oppose free birth control.

The majority of people in the US don't really support or oppose anything because they don't have an informed opinion. Very few people have studied enough and care enough to be informed rational actors. They treat politics like a football game. They agree with their side because it is their side and will change opinions very easily. Even those that claim to have a religions reason have not really read the book at the core of their faith, they just parrot what their pastor says every Sunday.

>It's not their money.

It is when the government direct deposits it into their account. Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society. Don't like it go to Somalia and enjoy your no taxes.

>You can't create debt forever without consequences. History proves this.
You don't understand that debt can be leveraged.

>It's a symptom of a corrupt system. It's vote buying plain and simple. You're are taking money from working people just to pay the interest on debt used to pay someone to do LITERALLY NOTHING. Or as you framed it you're paying them not to riot. In what universe is this a plus for the economy?

It's a plus because instead of that money being bottled up it gets spent. Spending money drive the economy and poor people spend more of their money than rich people do. Yea we could cut welfare/cut taxes and let poor people fend for themselves but as an avid follower of history you claim to be what is it that poor hungry people do when they can't turn anywhere else? They'll do what they must when they are pushed to the breaking point.

I live in the real world, you live in a fantasy land where things will just work out. In capitalism their will be winners and losers, but there are way more loser than winners. When people aren't comfortable (aka bread and games) things will fall apart.