Is this true Sup Forums?

Is this true Sup Forums?

Yes

do niggers really hate themselves that much.
I mean if people followed this the "darkskin guys" wouldn't exist in the future.
I mean I think I'm (and my genes) pretty amazing, of course I than only want a woman that is relatively similar (genetically) to me.
Interracial children is basically saying that your genes are total shit, so you find someone that also has shit, but really different, genes. and then you scramble them together and hope that you get lucky and the result is less shit than both of you.

>Every working first world country need white people.

amen

>F0cKKer

would be funny to turn black women against their men.

Yes because darkskin girls are typically fucking terrible.

Huey is light skin black and she looks white even though her dad is black.

We need to to this

Wasn't that girl mixed?

yes, also black father, white mother if you can believe.

There is something so aesthetically pleasing about her face, fuck... does anyone know what it is?

>I mean if people followed this the "darkskin guys" wouldn't exist in the future.
Nor would lightskin girls.
It's negro thought, it doesn't have logic in mind.

This is fucking bait you idiots

paedomorphism

t. paedo

You guys realize they are talking about light skinned niggers not white girls right?

No, in fact it's the opposite.

Every vanilla needs a cinnamon girl.

>tfw a nigger begging for white pussy

Isn't she a mullato?

SAGE

Try harder. SAGE this fool lads.

Huh? What does that mean? Not going to look it up.

yes

And the dad was a successful, well-mannered lawyer at that.

Also cucked by usher

well, but it's blacks posting and agreeing with it.

Racemixing propaganda

utterly disgusting.

Every lightskin guy needs a darkskin sidechick

The problem isn't racemixing, it's that all the blue-pilled degenerate niggers are landing these white girls. If conservative/red-pilled niggers hooked up with white-women then white woman would be less cancerous as a whole. That's why Jews spend so much money poisoning the nigger culture and promoting racemixing, because a blue-pilled nigger while in turn blue-pill the white women.

Yea but hes basically hwite.

hahahahahahaha
If they had a button that said "fuck as many white girls as you want and then the world blows up in 5 years", we'd go supernova in 2022.

>not going to look it up
you would rather wait for the answer from a dude on Sup Forums than just copy-pasting the term into google?

In fact that image in OP is exactly what I'm talking about. More Huey's hooking up with white girls instead of Riley's would literally solve the entire problem.

amen

Lightskins =/= White.

Lightskins are black people with a lighter skin tone.

Young, fair skin, shapely eyebrows, symmetrical face, no exaggerated features, moderately spaced and level eyes, rosy cheeks, relaxed expression.

In other words, classical beauty.

yes

He is clearly named after the stereotype Uncle Tom

Jasmine is half black.

>niggers hate other niggers

Yes.

this, you guys are fucking idiots. go outside and learn some lingo you fucking dumbasses

>darkskin guys wouldn't exist
Wrong my German brother.

The blackest women, who are overwhelmingly overweight and grotesque can't get fucked by anything but the blackest nigs.
All black women will reproduce if they aren't murdered first.
And black men will impregnate as many women as will allow them a chance.
It's not like they intend to stick around and raise a family or give a fuck about the disgusting bastards they spawn.

Literally a half nigger. Who gives a fuck.

>Japan
>South Korea
>UAE

Meanwhile Ukraine and Moldova have poo in loo tier economy

Yep, I'd tear into her

They're not talking about white women in that image, by the way. Lightskin means mulatto but heavily mixed. Darkskin means very lightly mixed or pure african.