>muh populisme :'(
FUCK OFF ELITIST FUCKS

>muh coalition! PVV won't ever rule!

WHAT A BUNCH OF HORSESHIT

FIRST OFF, MOST OF THOSE PARTIES ARE LEFTISTS ANYWAY, WE DON'T WANT THEM

SECOND, VVD AND CDA WILL BEND THE KNEE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO RULE
THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED ABOUT ANYTHING THEY SAY PRIOR TO THE ELECTION

>but Geert is a kike! not a real nazi!

OH WELL I GUESS WE SHOULD JUST GIVE OVER OUR COUNTRY TO THE MUSLIMS AND THE EU THEN, WHAT A GREAT ARGUMENT FAGGOT

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TEgR0CCS
polderislam.nl/achtergronden/hoeveel-moskeen-zijn-er
youtube.com/watch?v=zt0pHmZuDz0
ad.nl/binnenland/zaak-dreigt-voor-sylvana-simons-om-partijnaam-artikel-1~a2390312/
nos.nl/artikel/2153087-rutte-kans-op-regering-vvd-met-pvv-is-nul.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LATEST PROJECTIONS OF SEAT DIVISION BY MAURICE DE HOND

PVV LOOKS TO BE THE LARGEST PARTY

TRENDS OF THE PAST YEARS, PVV LOOKING STRONG

REMINDER TO IGNORE THE FOLLOWING

>Defeatist cucks
>Concern trolls
>Anti PVV shills
>shitskins

THEY FEED OFF OF (YOU) - DO NOT FEED THEM

>Maurice de Hond peilingen

Goede draden dit. Volhouden.

>Theo "Buy a gun" Hiddema
>Theo "Onbesmet en lelieblank" Hiddema
>Theo "npo? moar liek nope" Hiddema
>Theo "Weg met de staat" Hiddema

Will Europe awaken?

Will liberty prevail?

Make 2017 count.

Last chance.

Quick rundown of the current situation and political situation for our non Dutch bros. front is quiet for the most part with some shilling for the anti-establishment going on by Geenstijl (alternative Dutch media) for their geenpeil party.

Jesse "not Obama or Trudeau"/"JFK" Klaver, local Green Party leader is trying to pass himself of as an Obama or Trudeau; full on diversity and "change" bullshit. They are the Green Party and that's all you need to know, yet their polling numbers have soared which is real fucking concern. Look up his Wikipedia article and run it through a translator and you'll realize what a complete and utterly useless prick he is.

Our current cabinet is trying to postpone a lot until after the election . This week there was a letter detailing how the numbers from our justice and police departments are bullshit. What we've been told year after year is that crime numbers are going down and that things are getting better. What is actually happening is that crime goes unsolved more and more and a lot of crime reports get thrown into the garbage bin (unsolved crimes) which co tributes to the overinflated numbers we are being shown by the government.

Aside from that there are minor happenings with refugees being shit, North Africans whom will under no circumstance be granted asylum, being placed under house arrest by a local mayor.

Things are just getting started basically and the ruling parties are in full overdrive mode to cover their asses.

Mark Rutte, our prime minister, made a remark today about the possibility of forming a coalition with the PVV (after the elections) should be seen as 0 or extremely small. He can go and fuck himself for all I care, he's a traitor and corporate and EU crony anyway.

WE NEED MORE MEMES

Mag Willie ook?

>reptillian bilderberger
nope

LANG LEVE DE KONING DER NEDERLANDEN

Post DENK memes

Elections in France will occur at the same period IIRC. Maybe there will be some more enrichment during that period, this could affect Marine and Geert numbers

So is PVV Geert's party?

we're first, then the french in april and may (two round voting)

Le Pen is over
The republicans will win

We've got at least another month or two before more enrichment.

Yes! I posted info about the parties in a pastebin that I'll be putting in the OPs from now on

Check it out here
pastebin.com/TEgR0CCS

>mensen gaan op de PVV stemmen als we hem afbeeldingen als een lelijke reptilian kankerkikker
Dit is gewoon een grapje en we geloven niet echt dat dit zo is, toch? Ja toch, jongens? Toch?

BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF KEK, FOOL

Jij snapt het niet! Mensen gaan niet op Wilders stemmen om kikkerplaatjes, mensen gaan pas echt stemmen wanneer onze postnummers eindigen op veel gelijke getallen. Dit plan kan niet mislukken!

VVD een kanker
waarom stemmen mensen hier nog op?

kijk, jij begrijpt het tenminste

>Hij heeeft zo'n leuke glimlach
Die kanker kukidentgrijns van m levert hem daadwerkelijk stemmen op.

I like how his head is shaped as though it's a
Life-Support system for his hair.

As a balding brown-haired anglo scum, really jealous of that hair.

De bedoeling is om een meer Wildersinhoud te maken, dit vermaakt mensen en brengt aandacht naar onze campagne. Het houdt de boel levend zeg maar.

FvD

minder, minder, minder

Check ze dan maar

ik heb baudet memes nodig

Vanwaar de GeenPeil haat?

Do you mean DANK memes?

Also, remove Sivana and put Azarkan in there.

so when will we begin to remove
polderislam.nl/achtergronden/hoeveel-moskeen-zijn-er
all of the, between 450-500, mosques

baudet more like bidet hahaha

MEGA

I'm voting Artikel 1 because no one should feel threatened for being who they are.

What are the odds of yet another lame VVD/PVDA/D66/CDA/CU style coalition? Throw in your Groenlinks and SGP into as well if ya wanna.

>Vanwaar de GeenPeil haat?
I don't hate, I know one of the candidates personally

I just think they're unnecessary, there's nothing new they bring to the table

De tweedekamer is voor Nederlanders

Pretty big if PVV(30) VVD(30) CDA(20) doesn't happen

Cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=zt0pHmZuDz0

>there's nothing new they bring to the table
A return to the direct democracy, instead of a representative democracy, isn't bringing anything new to the table?

Ik denk dat de enigste manier om de "verdeeldheid" in Nederland tegen te gaan is om meer politieke discussie op te wekken die niet neerkomt op extreem links VS extreem rechts (zwarte piet/vluchteling). Daarom stem ik zelf op het FvD.

>Tfw je zal Therrie nooit in zijn jongenskutje pakken terwijl hij op zijn piano ligt.

GP heeft voor mij een enorm "mijn ego moet ook een partij" nadat Roos en Baudet met de referendumroem vandoor zijn gegaan.

KANKER VVD WEG ERMEE

Verwijder kebab! Ik wil mijn boerenkool terug! PVV all the way!

kanker cuck in het koningshuis. Kanker willem

About Article 1:

They are in a legal dispute because some anti discrimination organisation has the same name.

ad.nl/binnenland/zaak-dreigt-voor-sylvana-simons-om-partijnaam-artikel-1~a2390312/

>return
lol

And no, because that's already done by FvD

(you)

Geenstijl is shilling them and they have no real stance on any issues due to their "direct democracy" bullshit. Right now they're only going to siphon votes from the alternative (right) parties which is why they're such a fucking meme. They're basically pulling a Jill Stein and should just fuck right off.

The direct democracy idea is not bad on itself, their timing is just utter fucking dogshit. That and the overarching media organization that spawned them are not following up on their plan to go on a scorched earth crusade against the establishment parties it seemed; I.e. They're going to shill this shitty party instead of breaking open the political landscape.

MAAK MEMES
POST MEMES
DEEL MEMES

I voted for Denk because it means 'think' and it really made me.

Amen, weg met alle volksverraders.

They mostly think out loud in Turkish that's for sure.

agree
tiny (you) for you for making me grin

>election day
>VVD wins the election because of 51.000 votes going to GeenPeil instead of the PVV

kek

This image can probably easily be made into a meme

>ik ben een wereldburger, en Europeaan, en Nederlander
GadverDAMMEEEE

filthy commie here

PVV heeft z'n sociaal plan overgeschreven van de SP.

PVV=SP+zandnegerhaat

Godspeed ClogWogs.
Things look bleak here but if you can unfuck your shit I'll be happy for you.

ze zijn oververtegenwoordigd in de criminaliteit en uitkeringsafhankelijkheid

nos.nl/artikel/2153087-rutte-kans-op-regering-vvd-met-pvv-is-nul.html

Is SP tegen open grenzen of niet?

>wanted to make them more manlet
>don't have photoshop installed anymore
gimme a minute

>politieke uitspraken 100% serieus nemen
Koek

Rutte weet dondersgoed dat hij gaat regeren met PVV als er geen optie is. Leugenaar pur sang

>Rutte maakt een belofte een paar maanden voor de verkiezingen
>Wow die gaat ie vast nakomen!!1!11!1

Reminder that Mad Amx is a closet Geert supporter.

He is truly /ourguy/.

How do you do that? I've tried but it always screws the background.

Niemand heeft zijn plan overgeschreven van niemand. Het zijn allemaal van die puntjes waar niemand het mee oneens kan zijn, betere ouderenzorg enzo.

Typisch 'Ik geef geen fuck om mijn partijprogramma en ik heb niet echt een mening, maar ik wil wel gekozen worden'

Als je dat niet weet moet je sowieso niet stemmen, want dan weet je niet waar de fuck je over praat. Ga je eigen huiswerk maar doen.

>Rutte: kans op regering VVD met PVV is nul

Als de PVV geen coalitie kan vormen is de VVD aan de beurt en wordt Rutte alsnog premier.

Zij gaan echt niet akkoord.

>geen cent meer naar Griekenland
>1000 euro
>minder macht naar de EU

Hij is er het type voor, aangezien hij nog nooit van z'n leven een boek heeft gelezen.

I actually don't know, but with this image it shouldn't be to bad with just the clone stamp tool. It's only brightly lit white wall so it won't look shit.

>GP heeft voor mij een enorm "mijn ego moet ook een partij" nadat Roos en Baudet met de referendumroem vandoor zijn gegaan.
...nadat er expliciet is benadrukt dat de kamerleden feitelijk naamloze stemkastjes worden. Niet echt egotastisch.

FvD does it in a much more limited fashion though - but that shouldn't be a problem if you agree with them on all their standings.

Geenstijl isn't shilling. The very definition of shilling is not disclosing your relation, and they couldn't have been more obvious at disclosing their relationship if they were advertising you a new BMW - while standing in a BMW dealership, with a BMW service tech uniform.

Their issues are going to be directly governmental, which is most of what's wrong with our country now. If you're going to be strategically voting so Geert ends up with a victory, good for you - I actually hope he does. Not enough to sway me from a vote, though.

At what time would you consider starting such an idea, then? There's no better timing, ever, than before the elections. Geenstijl can't go full scorched earth, simply because that would discredit their independent (although alternative) status as a news agency.

Of dat hij nooit een boek buiten de schoolbanken heeft gelezen totdat hij Mark Webber's autobiografie kocht.

VVD met wie dan? Dat wordt een coalitie van 4-5 partijen die het misschien een half jaar volhoudt.

Does anybody have a smug geert pepe?

>hij gelooft een verkiezingsbelofte van Rutte

based DENK party

Ik vermoed D66 en de Christelijke partijen. Of een paarse coalitie met GL+PvdA+SP

Iedereen weet dat ze er bij gebaat zijn om Wilders in de oppositie te houden.

Stem allemaal DENK. Dan hebben we binnen 6 maanden een revolutie

Is it likely that they'll try to build a 'fracture' coalition to try and keep geert away from power?

OK. Mijn stem hebben ze. Ik ben wel voor aansluiting bij Turkije!

>Roos leaves to VNL
>Baudet starts up FvD
It's the brainchild of Nijman, seems he couldn't take seeing those two get their "fame" and not get in on it himself. GS claimed to go all in to destroy the establishment, and then they come with this?

GS is obviously shilling, just look at the mudslinging piece they had on the front page today. NVU frontman likes Baudet, so better not vote for him goys, vote GeenPeil.

Granted you make a point about it not being shilling but I remember Geenstijl commenting that this new sister-organization of them would not influence them or have anything to do with them. If anything their hitpiece today, with the NVU leaders declaring his intent to vote FvD, made it real fucking apparent what they are trying to do with a direct Geenpeil plug follow up.

The scorched earth is something they could have easily done though. They made quite a few remarks about how faulty, lying pricks in Den Haag could get away with their vote swaying techniques. They called it a "spring offensive" in one of their pieces claiming they'd start a campaign solely for the purposes of getting people to not fall for the establishment narrative and disregard any and all bullshit about "strategical" or "tactical" voting.

how can we help?

VVD+D66+CDA als die een meerderheid kunnen krijgen, eventueel nog met de steun van de SGP.
Anders wordt het toch met Geertje samen.

praise kek and make memes

Make Trump send a Kebab removal task-force.

Ik denk dat er geen grotere miem is dan DENK, want het enige wat ze doen is SJW-gezeik kopiƫren zonder er echt goed bij na te denken.

Maar laat dit een waarschuwing zijn, DENK is in principe een buitelanders/Turkenpartij. Dit soort partijen maar dan meerdere malen zo groot is de toekomst die je staat te wachten als je niet een partij zoals de PVV aan de macht krijgt.

Become russian and hack our votes

Why do you wanna untie with greater Israel?!

Need Pepe edits from Geert, share this shit to infowars and shit like that fag milo. Memes, Digits and international coverage; also ways and guides to amplify social media outreach, dump em if you can.