New Neighbors

>Live in mostly white suburb of an absolute ghetto shithole
>Tragic accident happens to old down the street white neighbors that force them to abandon their home
>((Home Flipper)) buys house and does absolutely nothing with it and lets it decay for a year
>"Charity" that moves dindus out of the ghetto buys house from ((Home Flipper))
>Multiple families of classless ghetto dindus are moving into the house all dressed in "gangsta" fashion
Wat do /pol?

Buy a big old beaten up lifted truck and park it out front.

Wash it often, so they see you as that guy who's always outside washing his truck. And keep the lawn and everything really nice a tidy, like to the point where your neighbors think it's a competition.

also sit on a porch with your shotgun every afternoon and sip tea or beer

And read a book.

>tfw if shit ever goes upside down my plan is to sit on the porch with a gun and read a book

Call the cops any chance possible gangstas can't handle escalation

burn it down

Good Idea I'm also thinking of flying a confederate flag even though I live in the north

If you really want to be a dick, you can wait until they shit up the property and then call in the city to see if there are any code violations. They'll throw a lien on it if it's egregious enough and the owner won't comply.

Wouldn't they eventually realize its me calling them and I become a target for them

Buy a gun and a dog. Dogs can be trained to hate darkies.

you're fucked my dude.

Definitely doing this

live in north so cucked gun laws

Suit up at 4am
Balaclava. etc
Burn it down

CULTURALLY ENRICHED

this, desu lad

>live in mostly white suburb with a few run down houses that have niggers with Blood connections
>house next to me has been abandoned and left to rot for since before I moved in a year ago
>landlord suddenly having the 5 foot tall weeds and grass cut down

Call from in your house and don't leave your house. Ask to remain anonymous when you make the tip. Keep a paper trail and don't call unless there's going to be obvious misconduct coming from their area (noise complain, littering, whatever). Don't voice any actual dissent. Don't even look at them wrong, maybe even figure out what they like to eat and give them some token shit to throw them off your trail. Document everything, and get a goddamn security camera or three.

Dude I went for a walk in a section of town I hadn't seen in probably a year or two. Major regentrification zone.

Holy fucking shit sky scraper apartment buildings errywhere. There is no possible way the roads could even accomodate that many people, although that's not going to matter because none of them will own cars anyway.

5 years from now I'm going to be living in a Sharia zone. That's exactly where they're going to be dumping off half the 3rd world to live.

Haras the shit out of them
>lawn not cut for a bit.
Call your local city inspectors they will force them to cut the lawn or pay a fee
>Paint is worn out somewhere on the house call up the city who will force them to repaint their house
There are tons of things you can have done like this.

Call some mexicans

Arson is the only solution.

Black mold can be a solution, too. That can be really hard to get rid of and necessitate having to knock the house down because it's a serious health hazard.

not trying to be charged with a hate crime

It's called black mold because the mold is black. It's not like some kind of mold that grows on black people.

. . . You should be on our side of the wall.

how do I ensure there is black mold in the house?

It's pretty common in most parts of the country, and if you're in one of those parts then all you really need is an opportunity for it to thrive. A little bit of water damage can go a long way. If it's new construction then maybe the drywall could make a great mold colony. Wood (especially in and around the roof and eves and places like that where water gets in easily) works well, but it needs to be kind of older wood where it's starting to decay a little bit.

Pussy just bally up and torch it

Oh oh, or if they cheaped out on the bathroom ventilation, a lot of good steamy showers can lead to a situation where there's a lot more moisture getting trapped in the structure where you don't really want those kinds of damp conditions where mold can thrive.

Or if like there is a bathroom fan but somehow the exhaust gets clogged, maybe with leaves or something.

This. And a couple of cans of Kilz goes a long way. Get real friendly with it.

I'll look into it...

Dude kilz is like magic. You would have absolutely no idea you're looking at basically a sheet of plastic with nothing behind it but a pile of compost.

Sorry to say, but now you gotta sell and move out, the more niggers, the less value your house will have. So act quick.

Had a coal burner with two niglets move in next door to me. Everyone else in block is nice and white. Saw niglet fucking with one of the trees near the edge of my lot, told him to stay in his own fucking yard, forever. Niglet's back at it 3 minutes later. Walk down and tell coal burner I won't tolerate anyone stepping foot on my property and if it happens again it's a trespassing complaint.

I put up 2 outdoor security cams within a week if that, using iSpy and motion detect and an old comp to record. Niglets don't even go to the edge of their yard anymore.

I see those fucking chimps down there breaking their mom's shit all the time. Mom must have a good job and be raping uncle Sam to feed her little monkeys cause this neighborhood ain't cheap. But fucking shit - thank God I'm taking my business rural for space. Every fucking day, niglets in the street, niglets destroying the shit their mom bought them.

It is literally like watching angry, retarded white kids play.

Almost wish I were sticking around so when they get older and try to break into my wood shop I can show them what ABNR looks like up close.

Worth your while. Cheap, quick, and effective. Wear the proper PPE, though, you don't want the shit going in your eyes or lungs.

Yeah, it's helped me a lot when servicing older homes. There was a bathroom I remodeled back in 2012, black mold everywhere once I got the wall down. The place looked like it should have been condemned. After treating the framework and slapping some new drywall up, you'd have never thought you were standing in a 90-year-old room. Everyone walked away happy. Kind of. I wound up smashing my thumb pretty good with a ball-peen, but I survived.

White flight

>Wat do /pol
Do What I do.
>Live in a Liberal Neighborhood
>Be a Minority
>Pretend to to be leftist so people won't get suspicious
>#ImwithHer
>Try and find the Most Volatile neighbor
>Mine was a hoodrat across the street from me.
>Started some rumors that someone called her a variety of racial slurs
>user who could be such a Nazi
>A few weeks passby
>Black woman is going ballistic
>Started getting confrontational with everyone due to the rumors
>Emily (Coalburner) Said those words
>hood rat confronts Emily
>a Fight breakout
>After a few minutes someone called the cops
>Everyone thought they were going to arrest Emily due to her being racist
>Cops also arrest the Hoodrat for starting the fight
>White Knights come in and try to defend the Hood rat because her feeling were hurt
>Cops arrest them for interfering
>The fake charade of a Multicultural neighborhood is broken
>A few sensitive neighbors started to move out due to all of the negative energy bullshit
>MFW

I have no intent on communicating with these people and I'm sure they don't want to communicate with me either

dayum

let's be neighbors some time :3

Working through 3rd parties is good though. That's how I learned that you can't get the cops to send a squad car down the street unless you call 911 and have a whole public record of it, but you can wait a little longer for somebody else to call.

Essentially, most people don't want any trouble and there's an obvious troublemaker around then things have a way of "just happening" when everybody is thinking the same thing.

Lots of parasites kill off competing parasites. It doesn't make them good for you. They're still parasites.

>Sonderkommando

Check it out. All it means is cutting the gas bill in half.

If you want to fix your situation. You are going to have to be proactive

Getting jews to do the heavy lifting in killing jews isn't the same thing as thinking it's good to let the spics kill off our blacks for us.

Firstly that alliance should only ever be considered in the reverse since the black population is pretty stagnant while the fucking spics do nothing but breed.

Secondly if they're so good at killing undesirables why are they all ruled by cartels and drug addled psychopaths.

They can't help us. They can't even help themselves, but they want you to believe that they can so they can keep living as parasites a little while longer.

And lastly what kind of absolute fucking moron thinks it's a good idea to import a bunch of slave laborers just to get rid of the bunch of former slave laborers who keep bitching for reparations and hand outs?