Piers Morgan switched politics?

What the hell happened to Piers Morgan?
He was a textbook anti-gun lefty now he's talking about Trump honestly.
youtube.com/watch?v=yZGrL7MiUYs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=quUnfvIgKQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Piers, please leave.

He's still a lefty.

Pro-tip: So is trump.

You monkeys are so deep into the cult of personality that you magically like anyone who sort of likes trump.

FFS you faggots were fawning over Michael fucking Moore in the days following the election.

Pretty sure Trump is a bit liberal, not leftist
I make a distinction there.

I don't, because I'm not a wish washy liberal with no fucking balls.

Oh yea buddy boy? What are you then?

None of these TV show personalities have any opinions of their own. They're just characters who will dance for the highest bidder.

Andrew"remainer scull crusher"neil

who?

He is still anti-gun, don't be fooled by this little weasel. He is only sucking up to Trump because he was on the Apprentice.

Watch out. We got a bad ass over here.

Honestly, the whole gun rights BS should stop one day

If trump will do it I won't be mad

Piers has said he would not have voted for Trump bit fully appreciates why the midwest voted for him

Piers has to explain this to his fellow Britshits who only receive BBC propaganda which ridicules Trump

Also Piers is legitimately Trump's mate

The opposite of a liberal.

I have zero time for people who bloviate about all the liberal shit they want all day then try to pretend they aren't a libtard.

It's tiresome.

>What the hell happened to Piers Morgan?
>happened

Why do you presume to know the real Piers? He wants to run his cunt mouth on television, do you really think he cares what he has to say to do that?

>Why do you presume to know the real Piers? He wants to run his cunt mouth on television, do you really think he cares what he has to say to do that?

Piers is one of the very few people who stood by Trump through September

He's so cucky that he achieved that he achieved a new, transcendent level of cuck where he roots for his political enemies.

>alt-right distrusts most media
>only buy from people catering to them
>why are all these people on our side now

They make money off of you

Does Kek and Thoth hate Trudeau but love Canadians?

>Why do you presume to know the real Piers
I don't know him, I had a general idea of him since that show he had on cnn. He had pretty obvious bias when inviting conservatives over to talk about guns and racism in america.

Will Thoth red pill Canada?

Will Thoth Make Canada Great Again?
Praise his name!

Probably has something to do with Apprentice and Omarosa

youtube.com/watch?v=quUnfvIgKQc

what are you doing?

Piers is British.
British people honestly don't understand MUH GUNS, I'm as right wing as you can get (Voted UKIP & Brexit and wanted Trump to win) and honestly American's and their guns is something I don't understand.

Don't deny that you also have the leafposting instinct.

He's always liked Trump, but he's a dildo and no one in the UK likes him for publishing pictures of our soldiers torturing when they were faked.

this is embarassment.

>Americans and their guns is something I don't understand

That's probably why you lost.

He's a professional shill. He knows Trump personally and likes the guy. Not too hard for a shill that isn't being blackmailed by pedo vids to switch teams.

Anyone who voted republican voted against their own economic self interest

Compared to jerking it over Piers Morgan and Michael Moore?

I don't think so.

Why the fuck is a Brit talking about American politics? He's not even from this country

>That's probably why you lost.
No that would be the French and Spanish. Now stop being a silly billy willy tilly and start behaving yourself or I'll have to blow your face off, with my dick and cum. Like I did to your father and his father before him.

Do you want that? Titty face? HUH?

50% of each side flipped to the other.

Everyone I don't like is a cuck and if you don't hate Gays you're a libtard.

>British humor

This thread is full of leafs and I'm tired of it.

ctr go home

iirc Piers was on the apprentice at some point

You can be anti gun and right wing you muppet

>Why the fuck is a Brit talking about American politics? He's not even from this country

British people sound authoritative

I could summarize:
The state has power, even one that is elected. Power corrupts, many republics turn to empires.
Most democracies turn to more state power. State wants more power, turns to authoritarianism, oppression of its populous begins in some way. To ensure they keep power and its citizens weak they take their 'arms'.

The confiscation of arms is an almost universal thing that tyrannical states do. Thus, the founding fathers create the second amendment, following the first, signifying it's extreme importance.
Anything else?

Wasn't to imply otherwise, faget.
Most leftist are anti-gun, specially in murica.

>literally 2 leafs
come on now

He never cared about "Guns in America" issue, he was just hired at CNN to play a role, and he was good at it.

Armies are not going to be threatened by some guys who have combat training having a few guns. You know they have tanks and that? 200 years ago, sure a militia could overthrow a tyrannical government with their own guns, not now.

>why is a british person appearing on a british political show to discuss his relationship with the new president of the United States and what it means for Britain

fucking yanks i swear

Trump is a New York liberal Republican, a vanishing breed. They generally are fiscally conservative and don't care what you do in your private life. They are also staunch Constitutionalists. But they are not leftists. Trump is in the process of dragging the Republican Party back to the center ground the Democrats vacated when they went full Social Justice retard this election cycle. Trump is is going to do what he thinks is best for the country, primarily because he has an enormous ego and wants to go down in history as one of the best presidents of all time.

>They are also staunch Constitutionalists.

>they are not leftists.

They could literally run as a democrat in any other part of the country.

Yes, some Democrats are actually pretty based and not crazy leftists.

Seeing the world in extreme black and white dichotomies is a sign of autism you know. All human dispositions exist on a multitude of spectrums.

Gun owning Murrican, and I laughed at this.

Has the past 15 years of news in the Middle East taught you nothing?

There have been successful rebellions in the 20th century. Insurgents using IEDs and guerrilla tactics fuck up conventional forces pretty badly. Pic related.

No, no they aren't.

There is not a single democrat in the united states that doesn't belong in a mental institution or prison.

Oh for fuck's sake, not this shit again. I wasn't even trying to argue, I was explaining the purpose of the second amendment.

Here are some straight, simple and concise points to counter everything you just said:
1. Most "gun nuts" are veterans anyways. Thos that aren't are usually well-trained as well.
2. Unless soldiers are blind or demoralized many can and will defect.
3. "Some guys who have guns" is an over simplification. Guerrilla warfare can work if the guerrillas are determined, even against drones and hi-tech weapons. The US is still doing strikes in the middle east to this day, meaning incompetent burka lovers can live through it.
4. >sure a militia could overthrow a tyrannical government with their own guns, not now.
never go full retard

He was on celebrity apprentice and is Trump's friend. He got to BTFO Trumps black drama queen on the show and probably loved it. Also he knows you don't turn on the Trump.

forgot
5. American citizens own tanks and more, you ignorant fuckbonger.

he shot a proper machine gun and grew some balls

also, it's pretty sensible to be nice to THE FUCKING US PRESIDENT! whoever it may be

Well, that's a reasonable assessment.

Here's the thing. You may not like it, but the majority of the country are centrists. And they essentially decide who gets to be president. Trumps election was possible because for the last few years the Democrats shifted into batshit insane leftist mode, where before they had at least maintained a moderate public face. And the Republican Party held onto it's far right stance. This left a fucking huge power vacuum that Trump jumped right into. The leftist see anything to their right as extreme, so he's literally Hitler. And folks like you see anything to their left as fucking communist. Trump is a businessman who has been operating in the real world where extreme ideologies don't actually function. He's going to be pragmatic and choose what actually works. And he probably doesn't care if it matches whatever ideological litmus test you have as long as it works and it passes constitutional muster.

Jim Webb. Look him up.

I have found this a little odd. He was a raging SJW, but these past few weeks he has been writing fairly pro-trump pieces.

Thanks for the Pic. Interesting to read.

Didn't he try to get guns BANNED from USA, only to be BTFO by every guest on that topic? Wasn't he deported back to UK?

Also, didn't Clarkson clock him?

Piers Morgan isn't left wing.

But when you are far right, everyone else appears left, from your perspective

can you? how?

There's no such thing as a centerist. It's what mealy mouthed liberals call themselves when they lack the balls to admit that they're liberals.

Gun grabbing shit head.

>everything fits into neat categories

I remember being a teenager. It's such a rough time. Things get better user. Just hang in there.

Why so afraid of being seem as the liberal scum that you are?

Embrace it.

>implying

not a single one?

hmm, I might have to agree. supporting mass importation of barbaric, savage, 3rd world, low IQ, highly criminal foreigners sure seems like treason to me

>He got to BTFO Trumps black drama queen on the show and probably loved it.
worst defeat in apprentice history, can't argue with that

>You may not like it, but the majority of the country are centrists.
can you back that up? can you even define what a centrist is?

>Also, didn't Clarkson clock him?
clarkson was anti-brexit, and they had bob fucking geldof on the new top gear

pretty disappointed in clarkson

fair comment, but he seems to have evolved into a trump supporting gun-grabbing shithead, so maybe there is some hope for him

It's very simple
Piers gets to polish his ego

and i remember you shills posting on Sup Forums 24/7, maybe you will get a gf after 80 years of Trump and his beautiful family.

Sociopath self-promoter who says whatever he thinks will earn him the biggest name recognition and dollar.

He's still an anti gun faggot. So not much.