Why do you hate Anti-fa so much?

Why do you hate Anti-fa so much?

Because it is hypocritical ?

We don't. Sup Forums supports antifa

but i love antifa

BASH

Government lapdogs who are too busy importing far right, ultra conservative vermin from the middle East.

Daily reminder antifa is a terrorist organisation and antifa cucks should be shot on sight.

your comments make porky very happy user! but its getting pretty late. you better get some sleep if you don't want to disappoint your boss.

left wing death squad.

Because they're weak faggots who attack anyone they deem a fascist, I.E right of center.

It's satisfying watching them get their ass kicked any time they try to get physical with actual fascists.

>your comments make porky very happy user!
Your the ones that are supported by a billionaire hedge fund manager and immigrant slave labour. Do wake the fuck up...so retarded.

well maybe if africa wouldn't be so shit they wouldn't need to come to europe. gee if only africa wouldn't be so shit. like what is wrong with it, its as if [[[[some people]]]]] are exploting it for profit giving yet nothing back.. hmmm.. who could it be.....

Destroying lives based on political views.

I hate facists in general since I enjoy freedom

>implying i have a shit job that requires standing up early
Sorry to disappoint you NEET cuck, i can work from my home office or go to work whenever i please unless i have a meeting.
Stay jealous and poor, Polak.

Antifa is ironically, pretty fascist.

>communists pretending their ideology is morally superior then facism

lmao

They are facists. They use violence to quiet people on the other side.

job nur wegen deines vaters erhalten du pedo

you are fascist

we are going to gut you like pigs

Fascism has nothing to do with capitalism

Get your shit right you useless commie

Ne, Bei der Antifa haste solche Möglichkeiten....

> deny nazis educated
> insult them for being uneducated
Fuck these retards

Then you should hate anti-fascists because they are against freedom moreso than nazis.

TOPKEK. Jealous poorfag being jealous.
FYI i didn't get a job because of my father, i got it trough good grades and contacts i got to know because of my student job.
Now better go to bed, it's going to snow tomorrow morning and neither of us want you to arrive to late at the factory, right you factory monkey?

because all of them are either commies or anarchists

thats whats the bourgeois wants you to think.

fascist antifacunts won't get a good job

They're cowardly faggots.

Because you attack and terrorize people(I've seen you fucks attack kids for wearing pirate attire, because it's fascist). You're all weak and have to gang up on people 20:1 to fight and you still lose. You harass people and think you have the moral right to do so. You've assaulted me and my family, because I refuse to be cucked. I take no greater pleasure than seeing you antifa faggots get beaten into the ground.

shutup class traitor. just because porky gives you a bit more doesnt mean he likes you in any way.

Because Sup Forums is fascist

Cuz you spam my forum with shitty threads

Nice meme, bro. Saved.

>t. toilett cleaner Michal

Why are we losing so badly right now?

and thats why you burn ever shit you see?
You are the real fascist that wanna kill everybody who doesn't like your new world order.

>Pirates, notorious thieves
>Fascist

Goddamn antifas are fuckin' stupid.

We don't like any cucks, not only the antifa.

>why do you hate a bunch of underage leftists who probably still have to go through puberty

Maybe you are right,we should hate their parents for letting their kids become like that

>Why hate antifa?
Because anytime anyone organizes a demonstration about anything those fucks go out of their way to fuck up everything as much as their drug-addled brains allow them to. They will ship their thugs from across countries to the most remote place on earth to achieve that. There they will infiltrate the ranks of genuine concerned locals under the pretense they are on their side. But they are never on their side. They just want an excuse of "social injustice" so they feel morally justified to chimp out. They will use the protesters as human shields while they launch their attacks on the police, smash shop windows and set fire to parked cars. And when one of them get's arrested for that shit he will play the dying swan while another huffs and puffs his chest at the "outrageous and unprovoked police brutality". And when one of those fucks gets put in front of a judge there will be one of the same handful of "freelance" crooked nose lawyers defending that human refuse, spinning any lie he can to evade justice.

There is a reason why most police forces tend to secretly sympathize with the right: They have to witness the completely amoral and hypocritical behaviour of these self-declared "heroes of the common man" and "champions of morality" first hand without the rose-tinted filter of the lying media inbetween.

Most people don't like to have their neighborhood destroyed by terror-tourists who don't even live where they pretend to care about the people.

Because they are the fascists.

tell me the story of how u were assaulted famalam, im really curious since i have never even seen an antifa cuck

Keep posting here.

Violent degenerates and drug users.

They are facists them selves. They just claim anybody who isn't a globalist or communist to be a facist. They get extremely violent and dox people who did nothing to them. They embrace degeneracy.

The worst part of it is, that when they finally establish a communist state
(if they ever do that is) only then they will see how foolish they where.

Holy shit those memes suck ass, legitimately kill yourself

Antifa:

They pretend to be some revolutionary communists, yet in practice they are foot soldiers for the ZOG establishment.

They're also mostly self-loathing whites, drug addicted and will definitely not have any children or any kind of future.

They're the worst humanity has ever produced. I mean above ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Mexican Cartels, everything. If they had it their way, there would literally be no white people.

And what is their rallying cry? "Goodnight, white pride." They hate themselves. They hate their race. The fucking niggers and Jews have convinced them that they deserve to be ashamed of their heritage, a heritage far more illustrious than any of their detractors'. If the shitskins and the kikes and all the others who can't match the accomplishments of the West aren't able to build themselves up, they're content to break the caretakers of modern civilization down. And these antifa, these weaklings, these absolutely pathetic sacks of race-betraying shit actually believe it. They have been brainwashed to the point that they are not only no longer proud, but they are willing to use violence to rob others of their pride. They deserve to be shot for their treachery, and their puppeteers deserve far, far worse.

Antifas are literally the most degenrate retarded rage-driven uneducated narrow minded fucks I've ever come to deal with.
Please move to a communist shithole. leave our holy capitalist grounds.

Antifa are a bunch of Neo-Communists.
Marxist useful idiots of the globalist fascists.

One militant white traitor is worse than a thousand Muslims in my opinion.

Cowards and traitors

>show the protest videos.
>this will show how they handle in public based on demonstrations
>also the videos are funny as fuck.

This.

With insight like that maybe there's hope for you kraut faggots afterall.

they pretend to be anarchists fighting for civil rights, when they are government funded and protected

they are hypocritical retards

they hate White people and support our genocide

Because they are too dumb to realize the reason they are 'rising up' is because an anti-establishment President was elected.

Oh you claim to be 'for the masses' but you voted for the most corrupt piece of trash this nation might have ever seen over a guy who's never been in politics? Fuck yourselves.

You should check out the Anti- Antifa twitter accounts. Hilarious stuff.

The smell

Your pic is retarded.
>Because you're too stupid to humiliate me in front of thousands of thousands of people who listen to us right now.
Rope yourself.

how would I find those?

Pretty easy reply here. pol is loaded with fascists, er, red-pillers. Antifa is antifascist.

It's a self-evident contradiction.

Except a good proportion of pol doesn't realize they're actually supporting fascists, or even the real historical significance of the evil of fascism, but that's for another thread.

Why is every Antifa-ggot i've ever met some sort of highschool dropout who blames everything on 8th grade being to unfair?

Just search like 'antifa dox' or something

because antifa is composed of a bunch of extremists who are dedicated to the suppression of any view outside of their own. ironically, antifa are the fascists.

Ahh fuck the good one got shut down. Just checked. Last night it was up and running.

I'm sure it will be back. Keep an eye out.

Because they're a pack of unwashed dickless cucks who use violence because no one would listen to them otherwise.

That enough of a reason for ya, friendo?

Because they are walking piles of ironic idiocy. Seriously they act exactly like the fascists they claim to despise but they lack the self awareness to realize it

Thankfully the one thing they lack more than self awareness is courage so they never actually do more than the occasional temper tantrum and property damage

How can a white not love Hitler?

Death to the jew and nigger is Based.

your reading this your parents will die within 5 years to break the curse you must copy this to 5 pictures good luck. If you love your mom post this to 20 picture. One girl ignored this and her mom died 365 days later. Sorry I can't ignore this because I love my mom

>Africa is shit because of exploitation

Literally terrorists

Because I'm fash.

/thread

>Keep an eye out
wow, that sounds like useful advice

They got taken down.

They dont know what fascism is

THE

what's that mixture of cyrillic and latin?! Is this some clockwork orange reference, m8?

Go away.
You are not welcome here.

>How can a white not love Hitler?

Hitler was a fucking retard.

they regularly attack innocent people that aren't even associated with "fascism"

Useful idiots AND traitors
I mean, muslims are useful idiots and enemies ,so that puts Antifa even lowers.

They are going to get raped,

>Physically attack people for having unapproved political beliefs
>"anti fascists"

There are 2 kinds of fascism: fascism and Anti-fascism.

because I'm Fascist

This

Because most "anti-fascists" don't even know what fascism is. I've asked these types of people what fascism is and they usually say "I don't like authoritarians". These people are full of shit.

Coop. is that you?

>Hitler was a fucking retard.
why? for fighting the jewish cabal that wants to wipe us all out?

This. I have seen hordes of Sup Forumsacks supporting Antifa's actions and praising them. Even helping them. It is quite clear that Sup Forums, especially 8/pol/, supports Antifa.

It is provable by our actions and our attitudes. Bash the Fash! Good Night Alt-Right!

No, but I go to the same uni. These were all over campus and on everyone's cars the first day of classes.

FAGGOTS

commies pushing their agenda through cultural marxism and self policing.

Was this picked up by the (((media))) or confined to the uni?