What does Sup Forums think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

transgirlnextdoor.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well it's not funny

Absolutely halal.

It's disturbing that people encourage and normalize this self destructive behavior

I hate random boners. They always happen when I'm tired.

I think it needs to be given the Sup Forums treatment.

Gas it now.

>not flaunting your no reason boner

>white male is man spreading

>Implying everybody doesn't already know when you have a fucking chin like that

It's cute, is this the arc where Jackie is going undercover in drag to investigate the international kidnapping ring?

I'm not some degenerate like Obama is.

Just don't wear leggins until your penis is completely feminine?

Just because you're CIS and you have a tiny white penis doesn't mean that you can riducule her

Us guys amirite

>consider his sexuality degenerated.

go back to the cuck shet son.

Hhhnnnnggg

Speaking from experience, a tucked dick cannot become erect or untuck.

>Her

>I can't call women women according to Trump's internet PC police
Yeah fuck you too

the tranny version of "lol vagina im amy schumer"

thats not a woman though, its a man with an inverted dick

No I cant call men women because thats not how biology works, if its got a dick then its a male

>inverted dick
>hasn't even seen the SRS webm
New

Shit but not as shitty those other tranny web comics so there hasn't been effort to give garrison treatment to comics.

>Just because you're CIS and you have a tiny white penis doesn't mean that you can riducule her
>her

what the fuck is a tuck?

Putting your dick between your legs and your balls in such a position that in clothing you would appear to be without penis

>having a mental disorder that makes you think you're a girl actually makes you a girl

Yabba dabba Jew

People have brains

Don't you have a niece to rape?

It doesn't, in its own unironic way it pretty much spouts what pol has against trans people. That is to say they are mentally ill and they know it but they try to convince themselves and others the contrary. I remember a non edited post of one where the author subtlety admits their transition was possibly a mistake, followed by thoughts of suicide

Wait, we're PC now?
Nice try.
You guys just keep flipping things in a cheap attempt to project. Do you not realize that this is easily spotted? Come on!

ten years ago this would have been confined to the realm of chinese adult cartoons.

what the fuck is happening to society

this

Obviously he is a nonbinary gender-fluidity female who is having an issue with xhes cockgina

I was taking a frequency and for no reason at all I got a raging boner during half of the time. Kinda threw me off and I proceeded to finish the test and go to a bathroom to fap. Came in less than 2 minutes

And sometimes people contemplate whether a business deal was a mistake and consider suicide because of the stress of a high pressure deal

>what the fuck is happening to society

First generation that got exposed to internet as kids became adults.

Does Thoth hate leafs?

Don't you need to renew your subscription to Dozhd or Slon to renew right about now?

Trump is PC bro

business people dont kill themselves at a rate three times as high as others... unless it's black monday.

He was looking at the woman's legs. He's a fake faggot.

So some faggot is crossdressing in public and is afraid he's gonna get caught?

Yeah, I don't think he's gonna fool anyone with such an obvious manface.

Or Japan

I found it's blog transgirlnextdoor.com it's full of retarded unfunny cancer

Is it Asian?

Yes

>I expect literally everyone to understand all of my pet peeves and feelings the instant they get to know me
>Even people I have casual sex with once and then never see again

Jesus Christ God really is dead.

IMAGINE THERE'S NO STANDARDS
IT'S EASY IF YOU TRY!

Disgusting sodomite.

>women have dicks
"No"

You can rightfully assume that since this is a cartoon representation of the artist that the actual person is downright hideous.

i wanna marry a trap is what im thinkin

JACKPOT, HERE COMES THE OC

So being tall, short, having freckles, or having defined cheekbones are "identities" now? Talk about mental gymnastics.

>doesn't want to talk about feels after sex
That definitively proves he's not a real woman.

Wait, so the tranny's a prostitute? I don't get it.

>Being a trans girl is just like being every other kind of girl
+Penis
+Testicles
+Hormones to get the tits growing
+Depression
+Suicide in the end

>Being a transgender girl is just like being every other kind of girl
Except for the part where you're actually a girl.

>Found the assmad tranny

Just end it already.

Note that in ALL her comics, he only goes for white guys. Even asian men prefer white guys, asians BTFO

>guy on the left with the exaggerated man-spreading pose

Do females not understand that the most fragile parts of a man dangle between his legs 24/7 and are extremely sensitive to things like Friction, pressure and temperature. Yeah the day we stop ((((man-spreading)))) is the fucking day humanity dies off because every male will become impotent.

fucking massively degenerate.

Sounds accurate desu

Behavioural sink.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Don't forget lube costs and no kids!

so are you trying to say qt trans girls should not transition and suicide from the get go? like what is your point

I never get random boners. But that may be because I'm not a sick and twisted individual lost in my own mind.

Wtf is testosterone blocker and why it's legal

Being a girl/female requires XX chromosomes.

That's what they want...

Maybe you should take testosterone blockers greatest ally?

Cute bois make the best girls

nope, most cis girls are actually vapid braindead whores, so there isnt a whole lot going on there. males actually do a better job than females of being girls

Wheres the rope when you need it?

Just giving someone female hormones can cause serious complications, they have to take a suppressant to minimise testosterone production (actually lowering it to less than the amount found in genuine females) and then estrogen can be taken safely

My point is that depression leads to suicide.

No, we're saying they should treated with fucking anti-psychotic medication and avert the path to suicide. Empirical research shows Haldol works to treat gender dysphoria, that just gets swept under the rug because you're 'trasphobic' if you point out that pharmacological treatments of mental illness can actually help the mentally ill.

It's the funniest shit, in a dark way. In encouraging trannies to mutilate themselves so they can be "tolerant", the SJWs and libshits are actively harming them!

>males actually do a better job than females of being girls
They're mentally ill men and 100x worse than real women. Trannies can't even get pregnant, so they're useless.

>waiting for image to load
>please no bulge, please no bulge
>bulge

Maybe you have not hit puberty yet, it is just blood flow. It does not need a mental trigger.

just roll with it

Dont you have a chastity cage to wear?

>waiting for image to load

is this 2001?

>can take a qt trans girl under your wing and help her get mentally health
>can bust hella loads in that buttpussy with no fear of pregnancy
>implying i give a motherfuck about kids

enjoy your baggy cis whores loser

They are not women, they have to get over it, why not just be gay? You will never get depressed you can just call your self an extremely feminine gay boy.

>be born in USA
>Jamietta Marie Nuffin
>your childhood diet consists of Happy Meals
>your teen years duet consist of shitty school canteen porridge and sandwiches in the evening
>your adult years diet consists of BurgerKing™ Double Beconator© With McCheeze Deluxe and insulin shots
>drop out of history faculty cuz your scooter can't ride the staircase to the second floor
>encounter a mythical rainbow-haired whale rolling down the street on your way home
>"It's alright, sweetie. Those damned men write history anyway, there's no way they would let a strong wymmin like you even touch it"
>receive a flyer for your local ethnical gender & helicopter engineering studies
>apply there
>at_last_I_truly_see.png
>2 years pass
>your scooter broke since when you tried to reach for McDonalds Drive-by window and accidently leaned on the steering handle
>have to ride the subway
>can barely fit in 3 seats
>sit next to some poor user
>anons gets a message from his wife
>tries to wiggle to get the phone out of his pocket
>"FUCKING MEN MANSPREADING CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE YOU CIS DICK BEARING SCUM REEEEEEE"

No, this is time warner

or they can take cutie pills and not worry about labels and give me that buttpucci hahahahahah

>randomly scrolling through Sup Forums
>See pic of apparent girl
>Nic- uh oh

Go back to /lgbt/ you degenerate. Women are valuable due to their wombs.

So how does that thing look like in real life?

>or they can take cutie pills

most of the time that only results in some weird abomination dipping into the uncanny valley

desu I wouldn't have problems with trannies that pass, there should be an expert committee that rates each tranny and those who don't pass get gassed

sorry croat but your ugly genetics are worth less than dog shit, why are you so concerned about wombs?