Is it true the Gooks hate the Niggers?

I heard the South like them a little...

Nah, just that the Yanks love them.

Yes they hate them.

Everyone hates niggers

Abso fucking lutely

Gooks don't have a Jewish presence to enforce racial guilt so they can see niggers for the feral apes they are.

Jews fear White-Asian marriages for this reason.

>Everyone hates niggers

In anime niggers are either servants, or massively disloyal destructive beast.

it's not hate, they just have no respect for black people because of what they have accomplished in history

this is the same way they revere the white man for how much he has accomplished

the same would be said about lesser asians (filipinos, thai, vietnamese etc)

>the same would be said about lesser asians (filipinos, thai, vietnamese etc)
Does the East even like the South?

this

i've noticed a lot of japanese like turks

funny because that dindu was probably best character in that movie. le ebin marry sue, le ebin edgy sith who loses to someone who just found out about force etc. just bad movie.

someone got the webm of the chinese lady putting the black guy in the washing machine?

Yes.
Even niggers hate niggers.
That's why the black on black murder rate is so high.

Yeah, I honestly though he was the main character when I initially watched it.

Lenka plz, too much bbc.
He's fucking unwatchable, ugly nog face. I remember seeing the trailer I thought that was a parody or a fake.
Lightsabers were the best characters in that movie.

+1 for based Chinks

>ugly nog face.
yea like we girls care about face, its dick that counts thats why are black males more attractive to us

Do the theaters in China normally show Star Wars in English with Chinese subs, or in a Chinese dub?

He was literally a sociopath who was absolutely thrilled at the thought of murdering the people he grew up and trained with. Turning his weapons on his old allies didn't even make him blink, and the moment he opened fire on them he wasted no time in cheering and laughing. Then he proceeded to lie and trick his way across the galaxy.

I honestly don't know how anyone could like him.

I don't know. They seem to like emulating the cutlure. Psy, Kim Jong Un with his obsession with the NBA, urban street gangs, etc. I like to think they do this ironically and just for keks, but I just don't know. Even the ones that act black and listen to rap don't carry it out to the highest level. They still work hard and make good grades.

Sanitation Trooper "Finn" was the Jar Jar of the movie

Why inter-axis offsprings look so perfect?

Why all other mixes look so disgusting?

>I honestly don't know how anyone could like him.
empire is white supremacist organization so its not that hard for us not nazis :)

Have you already forgotten the Episode III bootleg that created so many memes? Dubbed.