13 Ways White Male Privilege Shows Up as Early as Elementary School

Why haven't you asked your wife's son if he's checked his privilege yet?
everydayfeminism.com/2015/12/early-white-male-privilege/#.WHvjkb--xHU.facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/i7mix#selection-2962.0-2988.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>everydayfeminism

archive.is/i7mix#selection-2962.0-2988.0

1. White Students Are More Likely to Go to Schools with More Resources

2. Most of the Literature Taught in School Is Written by White Male Authors

3. Students Are Taught Only Western Culture’s Approach to Math and Science

4. White Students Can Experiment Without Being Criminalized Based on Race

5. White Male Students Aren’t Told That STEM Fields Aren’t for Them

6. Native English Speakers Can Speak Their Native Language in School

7. Anglicized Names Aren’t Mocked and Othered

8. White Male Students Aren’t Ostracized, Bullied, or Punished for Their Style of Dress

9. White Students Can Have Outbursts and Be Labeled ‘Rowdy’ – Not ‘Dangerous’

10. Boys Are More Likely to Be Called on When They Raise Their Hands

11. White Male Students Are More Likely to Get Treatment for Neurodivergence

12. White Students Aren’t Learning Romanticized Versions of Terrible Things That Happened to Their Ancestors

13. White Students Don’t Have Their Culture Objectified

>that feel when check your privilege so hard you figure a hangmans nose and reach the ceiling at the age of 9

I used to work in a preschool. Black students bully each other more than the whites

>8. White Male Students Aren’t Ostracized, Bullied, or Punished for Their Style of Dress
did these people ever go to school ?

Well that was retarded

boys make the best kind of children though little girls just sort of are there we clearly need to segregate schools based on gender and color

Literally ree.

my fucking god, im boiling with rage
not defending shit-smelling kebabs but this kind of fucking bullying isnt limited to them, i saw that shit happen to others while i was a kid

Anyone who voted republican; voted against their own economic self interest

>(((Asian)))

I used to work in a primary class with 4 and five year olds. This is all bunkum
Class defines sucess more than any of that shit. At least here in the uk.

I've worked in inner city schools and white suburan ones

>4. White Students Can Experiment Without Being Criminalized Based on Race

the fuck does this mean?

>tfw no Qur'an Privilege

>13. White Students Don’t Have Their Culture Objectified

How the fuck do you objectify culture? Is that like cultural appropriation?

>3. Students Are Taught Only Western Culture’s Approach to Math and Science
How is this a bad thing exactly?
>5. White Male Students Aren’t Told That STEM Fields Aren’t for Them
No science teacher has ever told any girls, or non-white boys, that science isn't for them for the past 50 years at least.
>9. White Students Can Have Outbursts and Be Labeled ‘Rowdy’ – Not ‘Dangerous’
Girls can have outbursts, and they won't be pumped full of Adderall.

>voted against obamacare that's not helping me in any way, it's literally just a money pit that I can't sign out of.

k kid

>drowning in a pond

>3.

Don't we use math from multiple cultures? math naturally bleeds into some of the sciences, how exactly is math/science "white"?

Literally begging for stupidity in our society.

Of course saying that would be used against me cuz " OH SO UR SAYIN EVERYTHING ELSE IS STUPID HUH? RASIS N SEXIS MUSH?"

Yeah, probably paki cunts.

>niggerwatermelonium.jped

number 3 might be the most retarded thing i have ever heard. i guarantee would they would be against teaching creationism?

>1. White Students Are More Likely to Go to Schools with More Resources
That is an economic issue
>2. Most of the Literature Taught in School Is Written by White Male Authors
that is an artifact of history
yes there is a culture surrounding math and science but both are very much a meritocracy
>4. White Students Can Experiment Without Being Criminalized Based on Race
experiment with what, what does that even mean?
>5. White Male Students Aren’t Told That STEM Fields Aren’t for Them
no one tells people they can't do stem in a school, women and blacks are actively encouraged. if you want to blame anyone blame other women and blacks that spread a culture that looks down on math and science
>6. Native English Speakers Can Speak Their Native Language in School
tough shit, everyone has to speak a common language and that language happens to be english.
>7. Anglicized Names Aren’t Mocked and Othered
people mock the other, you can not change that, it is part of the socialization experience. all you can do is guarantee equality under the law
>8. White Male Students Aren’t Ostracized, Bullied, or Punished for Their Style of Dress
same point as above, you are free to dress how you like but you are not free from the consequence of being made fun of
>9. White Students Can Have Outbursts and Be Labeled ‘Rowdy’ – Not ‘Dangerous’
everyone gets sent to the office and than medicated
>10. Boys Are More Likely to Be Called on When They Raise Their Hands
if female teachers call on men more then fix the teachers
>11. White Male Students Are More Likely to Get Treatment for Neurodivergence
more men than women are aspie, so of course they get treated more
>12. White Students Aren’t Learning Romanticized Versions of Terrible Things That Happened to Their Ancestors
shit happens, that is history
>13. White Students Don’t Have Their Culture Objectified
what?

>Don't we use math from multiple cultures?
How can math be from other cultures? People from different cultures may make important advancements in math, but math itself is works the same way in the US as it does in Japan.

So yeah, saying Math and Science is "white", doesn't make any sense.

They want to indoctrinate the children don't they?

1: How is this "white" exactly? Blacks are more likely to be criminals yet saying that is labeled racist? + Blacks get like 50 points when going to collage just for their skin, and get jobs JUST for diversity quotas.
2: More literature IS WRITTEN BY white males, naturally that would mean more books READ are made by white male writers.
3: What about math/ science is "White"?
4:What does this even mean? Bad behavior is punished and good behavior is rewarded for everybody.
5:Maybe in the 1950s, not anymore, and allowing others to influence you like that is just Darwinism.
6: What is cultural assimilation? Public schools actively hire 2 teachers per room no-a-days just to make sure Spanish students can learn along side with white students.
7.I once heard of a black person named after the shit a baby poops out when it's first born, because it "sounded nice" to the mom. poor kid. anyone know the name it's not hitting me.
8:bullshit, everyone is.
9:Bullshit, everyone is.
10: Depends on the teacher.
11: ((("""Treatment"""))) is a good thing?
12: What is Native Americans killing random settlers who didn't know anything about the land?
13:How do you objectify culture? pic related?

The West is The Best! The East only knows how eat lead and atom bombs

>People from different cultures may make important advancements in math.

This, should have stated that.

Calling it "White" makes no sense, and changing your thinking SOLELY on that already faulty basis is even more retarded.

That's for when you have a chance to make friends but would rather be a bitter loon instead:
>Oh hey, DQ! I like your braids!
>STOP OBJECTIFYING MY CULTURE YOU SHITLORD
Then they can still claim victimhood even when being treated kindly.

Privilege my ass ! It's hard work being a white man. Inventing every useful invention known to mankind, manufacturing, discovering all the elements, flying around in space, etc. Most races couldn't hack being white. It truly is a burden.

Ah now I get it.

Thanks for explaining user.

This is a load of garbage. Just from personal experience I can tell you that 8 is a complete lie.

I do not understand this obsession with wanting to free people from the consequences of their actions while at the same time trying to maintain the status as a victim. It is bullshit of the highest order.

As a child I was picked on constantly, it taught me how to act as an adult so to minimize behavior that would mark me as the outcast. It was a good thing, i learned the importance of fitting in. I know how to act and perform in a way that society approves, it is a skill everyone should learn.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH FUCKING NERD WHITBOII XDDDDD HA-HAAAA WATCHU GON GUP DO WITE BOIII?? YEHHAHA NIGGAAA BWAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!!

>Students Are Taught Only Western Culture’s Approach to Math and Science
Fucking christ.

First off: nice get.

Secondly: what did (((((((((((((THEY)))))))))))))))))) mean by trying to dumb down society even more?

>"western" approach to math and science
What the fuck does that even mean. Western math and science has roots in Greek and middle eastern origins anyways.

>Native language in school.
Yes....? This is privilege now? To be taught in the language of your country is a privilege? Get the fuck out you entitled twat.

>not bulled for dress
Written by someone who has never went to school apparently.

>Not labeled rowdy
Yeah, they're just hopped up on ritalin instead. Much better.

>"Neurodivergence"
Just fucking burn it all down.

The assignment was a family tree. Like many Black Americans, records of my ancestry have been erased through slavery
Jesus effin Christ, you Negro Idiot. Slavery ended 150 years ago that's like what? Six, seven or maybe even eight generations, I cannot recall more than three, i do know my parents grandparents and great-grandparents, and that's about it. If i was like really determined i suppose i could find most of my ancestors up until end of 18th/start of 19th century. But who on earth wants to go back back to 1863 or even further back on a ELEMENTARY SCHOOL assignment? Stop lying you worthless negro nigress Your family tree has lots of empty branches because blacks males are less than enthusiastic to raise their kids

>150 year is 8 generations.

what's the african approach, counting stones?

>That website

No fake news allowed.

i suppose up until 1950 or so it was common to have kids before your 20th birthday. 150/18=8,333

For negros it is.
Most probably gave birth in their teens so it could be more.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>pic related to non-white approach to street signs

Good because we're a western (White) country so it makes sense. I am sure Asians take an Eastern approach to math and science.

Denying White people our culture so invaders feel more welcome is detrimental to the host country.

But that's less damaging since they lack the ability to self-reflect enough to become depressed or suicidal