Brit/pol/ - Pro-lifers are cucks

>Sharia May's U-Turn Madness; PM threatens a Hard Brexit unless she gets EU concessions
news.sky.com/story/brexit-pm-expected-to-say-uk-prepared-to-leave-single-market-10729623

>Two by-elections ahead for Labour; Tories and UKIP both have a chance to steal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/ukips-northern-spring-may-break-stoke-on-trent-central/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>"The BBC can't edit the internet, but we won't stand aside either" - 'Permanent Reality Check Team' set up to censor fake news
theguardian.com/media/2017/jan/12/bbc-sets-up-team-to-debunk-fake-news

>(((Hitchens))) on Sunday - "How I was targeted by Russian whores"
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/for-once-trump-is-right-these-sordid-claims-stink.html

>NI MPs threaten to go to court and delay Brexit by months if its crisis is not resolved soon
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-northern-ireland-crisis-stormont-assembly-delay-theresa-may-illegal-article-50-a7526126.html

>Chancellor threatens to make Britain a tax haven unless the EU gives a favourable deal
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4121574/Hammond-s-threat-EU-Britain-slash-taxes-fight-business-try-wound-Brexit-negotiations.html

>Parliamentary Brexit Committee demands soft Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/14/brexit-committee-demands-transitional-deal-and-parliamentary-vote

>MILK SURGE - Lib Dems score huge council by-election victories
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/liberal-democrats-celebrate-stunning-council-by-election-wins-in-both-north-and-south-a7525306.html

>More people trust the Tories on immigration than UKIP. JUST
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/15/brexit-poll-conservatives-labour-ukip

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/433437/2014_Commentary__5_.pdf
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38631832?ocid=socialflow_twitter&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=twitter
thetimes.co.uk/article/donald-trump-interview-brexit-britain-trade-deal-europe-queen-5m0bc2tns
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3759822/Why-call-son-retard-Mum-boy-s-syndrome-speaks.html
i.4cdn.org/f/swedens_hamurabi.swf
youtube.com/watch?v=YuPm5IZQfEA
youtube.com/watch?v=9z5MLHcY7_g
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38631832
youtube.com/watch?v=jtMU2m8q2N8
gov.uk/government/statistics/historical-crime-data
twitter.com/thetimes/status/820728586315431937
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STOP FUCKING APOLOGISING
OR ELSE

YK "I oppose abortion cause it's a right wing thing to do" TD

a role-playing cuck

Case closed

>feminist
>white women
What did dysgenic CIVIC mongrel mean by this?

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/433437/2014_Commentary__5_.pdf

About 81% of abortions were carried out for single women

The percentage of women having an abortion in 2014 who had one or more previous abortions varies by ethnic group. 34% of Asian women having abortions in 2014 had previously had an abortion, compared with 48% of Black women.

But abortion is murder though.

>kike nonce edition

You're both fucking awful.

they have a point

Think this is bad? Wait until Tuesday.

>no work in the morning, watching Bushcraft and drinking hot chocolate
Who here peak comfy?

>SCOTLAND VOTED TO STAY IN THE UK!!!!

Ummm... no try again sweetie, if we're not counting all the racist old people from Aberdeen and the Highlands who are gonna die soon, Bitter Together lost by a MASSIVE margin. Yes won by HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of votes.

Yes is the true winner. Yes is what the Scottish people chose. Any time a Unionist tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of history. The referendum was pretty much advisory anyway.

We fucking won. Also fuck the North East of Scotland, enjoy your Drumpf Golf Course and EVIL BIGOTED TORIES. YOU ARE SCOTLAND'S SHAME YOU SHEEPSHAGGER CUNTS WITH YOUR LARGER UKIP VOTE.

>The percentage of women having an abortion in 2014 who had one or more previous abortions varies by ethnic group. 34% of Asian women having abortions in 2014 had previously had an abortion, compared with 48% of Black women.

The percentage of women having an abortion in 2014 who had one or more previous abortions varies by ethnic group. 34% of Asian women having abortions in 2014 had previously had an abortion, compared with 48% of Black women.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF (((PRO-LIFE)))

Yeah our exports market will be really happy.

>killing white children is okay if more shitskin children are being killed

The fucking state of Russian paedophiles.

Only kikes are pro abortion

DA JOOOOOOZ ARE BEHIND THE EUGENICS EFFORT

yes yes, I understand, you want the wogs dead instead of just in their own lands, very good, very edgy

>you will never slaughter French people in the name of the Queen with Lloyd at your side

>Having unprotected sex all the time is fine because:
>Women can get abortions
>So they keep getting pregnant
>And getting abortions
>Until muh feels kick in and keep babby
>First babby = $$$
>Second babby = $$$$$$
>Babby machine = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

>jewish controlled media successfully brainwash millions of people into thinking killing their white children is okay
>implying that they aren't at least in part responsible

>very edgy
Hello plebbit.

immigration is a seperate issue.

If there is no demand, it isn't useful.

>abortion only pushed in white countries whilst African and mud births soar

Not only that but we keep giving them aid so that they can keep growing.

good morning

"SCUM OF BRITAIN PLEASE BREED!!!"

bring back cloaks tbqh

Say it with me.

Baby. Murder.

>U.S. President-elect Donald Trump has said in an interview with MP Michael Gove that other countries will leave the European Union

I'm unsure why anyone tells Gove anything. I like him (YKTD, fire up the 'wtf I love Blair' image) but he's doesn't half talk to the press a lot.

Economic demand is independent of social value.
As I said: Classics. Give me a Prime Minister versed in Roman History over one who did PPE any day.

The overall cost for tuition is negligible, subsidizing living costs is the kicker. (And even with free tuition, you can still get THAT money back provided they get any job whatsoever.)

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38631832?ocid=socialflow_twitter&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=twitter

thetimes.co.uk/article/donald-trump-interview-brexit-britain-trade-deal-europe-queen-5m0bc2tns

Anybody got a times membership?

>that's why we need more niggers, whores, chavs and wogs dropping their spawns in Britain

Say it with me

>non-white
>human

But you act like it isn't possible to change both of those things. Opposing immigration and abortion are not mutually exclusive ideas.

>pic
>quintessentially scottish

>Chancellor threatens to make Britain a tax haven unless the EU gives a favourable deal
I like how this whole Brexit thing is developing. It's really going to test how far each party is willing to go. Given that Luxemburg/Ireland/Holland are also tax havens it could go down in a massive spiral towards the bottom.

>More people trust the Tories on immigration than UKIP. JUST
22% vs 17%
still, not a good result for a party which 2nd leg to stand on is immigration

>opposing abortion

>implying breeding is a universal right

But you are supporting the murder of whites, because you accept millions of white babys being killed as collateral damage. Shameful.

>implying life isn't a universal right
>implying being vacuumed out of your mothers cunt doesn't violate that right

Just create an account with a fake email and that's all you need to do

>millions of white baby

No. just new betas and whores

sup cunts

Back to plebbit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3759822/Why-call-son-retard-Mum-boy-s-syndrome-speaks.html
#ILoveYouJesus #Blessed #mum #BanAbortion

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF (((PRO-LIFE)))

>life isn't a universal right
It isn't
t. Darwin

evening

Nah cunt i'm fine here

If we had an entire economy based on people who studied Roman History or Greek philophsy or English Monarchy, or whatever else you deem to be socially important, you'd be dead of dysentery within a week.

You clearly don't understand evolution then. It has nothing to do with evolution because typically mothers don't kill their children and stop any chance of passing their genetic material down.

Much the same if we had an economy consisting solely of Doctors, Lawyers and Scientists.

Let's say you got what you wanted and abortion was made illegal. Congratulations, it's almost exactly the same situation that it was before, except that local doctors are removed from the equation. Women are still able to kill their unborn babies whenever they want to regardless of the law, because it's in their fucking body and they can just claim it was a miscarriage when they kill it. Or they can even just go to another country for the abortion. How are we supposed to stop them? Keep them in restraints or under surveillance all nine months long?

>Implying the tories won't panic half way through negotiations and opt for EEA/EFTA membership

>Quoted in German from a conversation held in English, Trump predicted Britain’s exit from the EU will be a success and portrayed the EU as an instrument of German domination with the purpose of beating the U.S. in international trade.

>Trump praised Britons for voting last year to leave the EU. People and countries want their own identity and don’t want outsiders to come in and “destroy it.” The U.K. is smart to leave the bloc because the EU “is basically a means to an end for Germany,” Bild cited Trump as saying.

BASED

Pro-lifers are retards. Don't bother

Hourly reminder.

Shame it wasn't a video'd one. Fucking Gove with his thick glasses and little beady eyes.

""""Syrian"""" rapefugee management simulator
Why aren't you playing this game right now, Brit/pol/?

i.4cdn.org/f/swedens_hamurabi.swf

The future is looking so beautiful.

You're right, why do I bother? I have had this argument over 9000 times, never does it go anywhere but in circles.

Oh my fucking god

>Wanting to become even more of a yank puppet

Indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=YuPm5IZQfEA
youtube.com/watch?v=9z5MLHcY7_g

Minutely reminder.

This is "UK tier gun laws don't reduce the incidence of death by shooting because criminals still get guns" tier.

The point isn't to ensure zero abortions occur, but to frustrate the process. Sure, some people will go to the back-alley coathanger man, but others will decide bleeding to death surrounded by coked up Romanians isn't very fun and just have the damn child.

You now live in a world where the normies are being relentlessly triggered by shitty MS paint memes.

But I am not advocating an economy solely of docotes and lawyers. I am advocating one in which demand indicates usefulness.

If we have a shortage of Doctors, it will make sense to get a Doctorate in medicine to meet the lack of supply as you will find employment.

If we lack mechanics it will be more attractive to rake a degree in mechanical engineering.

if we have an excess of lawyers it will be silly to start a law degree.

If we have an excess of film students, it will be silly to endeavour to gain a degree in film studies as you will not find employment.

You ideal is "PAY 4 DEGREES I FINK R GUD", that is retarded.

Apart from it isn't the same as before, this argument of "if we don't legalise it it will only just continue but underground" is terrible, it is an argument for legalising drugs, legalising prostitution, abortion as you say, legalising something is just a path to it becoming more socially acceptable. Since it is legal it is far, far easier for women to get abortion, I hope you aren't seriously saying that it is just as likely someone will get an abortion in a country where they can pop down the clinic as opposed to one where they have to know someone who does this sort of thing and then go to their house in an unclean environment. Also in regards to people just going to other countries, that is also not an argument for a moral race to the bottom. Should we also legalise prostitution because it's legal in Australia? Or should we legalise shooting up heroin if it were legal in some other country? Should we let everyone walk around with fully automatic weapons because it is legal in some countries? Not an argument.

Also
>because it's in their fucking body
It's not their body that is being vacuumed out into a medical waste bag.

>The UK is "doing great" following its vote to leave the EU, US President-elect Donald Trump has said.

>Mr Trump promised a quick trade deal between the US and the UK after he takes office in five days time.

>He also criticised Nato and German Chancellor Angela Merkel's immigration policies.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38631832

I really need more 'autistic screeching' images. I love them, the face, the screeching, everything.

>back-alley coathanger
A literal meme. Even women are not THIS stupid. They can kill the unborn baby inside them and make it look like a miscarriage without leaving the fucking house. At least when they go for an actual abortion, the fetus is put to use.

Ey up lads

>If we have an excess of film students, it will be silly to endeavour to gain a degree in film studies as you will not find employment.
Shit example, given you can find employment in Tesco while making films on the side, get discovered and then transition into filmmaking full time.

Furthermore even with the existence of crippling student debt Americans still take meme degrees. Homo-Economicus is an abstraction.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT MISS STEWART

Would you concede that some degrees like medicine and STEM fields do have more value to the country than most others though? Regardless of if you think we should pay for them.

>Mr Trump promised a quick trade deal between the US and the UK after he takes office in five days time.

Based Trump, EU btfo

>Even women are not THIS stupid
I have my doubts.

>argument for legalising drugs, legalising prostitution, abortion
All should be legal. Idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=jtMU2m8q2N8

The point is that we aren't an EU puppet.

Or anyone's puppet.

pic

I'm pro abortion but only up to 10 weeks. Anything after that and the fetus is too developed. 24 weeks is essentially murder.

You would rather see these degenerate activities become socially acceptable. I see. Well now I know how to treat your opinion.

Preventing getting an abortion on the NHS may not stop abortions taking place 100%, but it makes it harder and it's reasonably within the power of the state to do that

Is this picture fake? It looks very surreal.

>those flags

Historically legal in Britain illetarete fuck

>it's okay to destroy literally the most advance thing in the known universe because it's younger than 10 weeks old

of course.
That should be evidenced in the wage they secure.
what on earth does that have to do with anything?

If it is self funded through other employment, then fine, if every faggot thinks they're the next speilberg and lets the state pay for their fantasy, is another thing.

"Because it happened in the olden days" is not an argument.

>become socially acceptable
>become
>become
>become
What a retard. Go and adore BEAUTIFULMIXED BABIES

He's right though, the war on drugs has been lost. Prostitution is legal in all but name already and abortion? Legal already.. Drug use and drug related crimes have gone down since relaxation laws introduced in other countries.

Government needs to stop being nannyfied. So do you by the sounds of it.

It's real. Trump just gave an interview to Gove for The Times.

Trump's Twitter feed will be the most dangerous weapon ever wielded by any Head of State.

The rate of illegal abortion is currently higher than it was in 1900..
Our homicide rates are also over 150% the 1900 rate, before we have any gun control.

gov.uk/government/statistics/historical-crime-data

But nurses don't earn that much, neither do teachers or a lot of scientists.

twitter.com/thetimes/status/820728586315431937