Be honest Sup Forums how fucked is California?

Be honest Sup Forums how fucked is California?

I've lived here all my life and Im just seeing a decline in everything.

Ive been contemplating moving to another state or joining the military to escape.

Is there hope or is all lost here?

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalresources.house.gov/newsroom/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=368934
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

complete cuck state
too many entitled people
all is lost user

Thought so. Is Texas a good alternative?

1/3 voted for Trump, it's not crazy cuked, just SF and LA.

We just need to split it in half

White Californians are the people who move to other states because their state has become shit and then vote Democrat to make the state they currently live in more like Commiefornia.
I suggest gassing yourself or surrendering the whole state to Mexico.

The land of Mexicans and Asians

Lived in LA for 15 years and it is 1000% fucked on every level

It has been invaded and overrun by Foreigners.

I play a game now when I go shopping--SPOT THE WHITE PERSON.

In every store I go I barely ever see white people, and if they are "white," they're fucking Russians.

It disgusts me. LA is no longer part of America as far as I'm concerned and I'm planing on moving out of this shithole within 6 months.

Going to Vegas where it seems a lot better

The German recommending gassing, what are the the odds?

I have nothing to say. You'd have to see it to believe it.

Will never happen.

>Will never happen.
It's been voted on numerous times, it's a growing movement. The issue keeps coming up and eventually it's going to get approved.

We voted against fag marriage too and the court threw that into the trash.

This state is fuckedtarded

Hopefully trump can focus deportation efforts on this state. It's really turned to shit, but it's nice land too good to give up..

California is the future of United States. Just learn to love it cause California is the model of what is to come for the rest of the country. We will soon be tearing down all the state borders that divide us. We will soon be One country united under the flag of the world. Borders are the worst thing humans have ever created. Borders are pure Hatred and we will soon be pure Love. Prepare yourself for the love that only multi-culturalism and abolishment of borders will bring.

Well I know what I'm talking about. I've lived in San Jose for a couple of years and I know people(Democrat voters) who are now moving to Florida, because the Bay Area has become too crowded and overpriced. The city is only 15% white after gorillions of Poos, Chinks and Mexicans have been let in. How do you recover from that?

And guess who they will be voting for in Florida?

Ever watched the movie Elysium? That's L.A. In 10 years

I'd honestly leave asap and convince any right wing friends and family to go along with you, the faster they collapse the better. If you work hard, why should you be forced to pay half your income so some fat nigger in inglewood can live off foodstamps?

Why should the other half of the half of your paycheck be poured into shitty public education educating 12 million illiterate spic kids who don't even want to assimilate or contribute to fixing California's problems?

Why should you be surrounded by violent niggers and spics and not be able to adequately arm and protect yourself?

Leave and let California consume itself, they deserve to suffer under what they've created and by being redpilled, based and hard working you're only prolonging their existence.

exactly why do you think CA sucks? I live here and love it. I have a shitty job but it's not that bad here, i can go hiking and to the beach. Why do most folks here hate it so much?

Media Leftists/Racial demographics

I'm in the capital, but I have a high paying hospital job that I'm very unwilling to give up. I'm going to look up the reach and see if a county that voted more in favor of Johnson than my own has an open position of my job title and transfer there.

I didn't mean anything by it I just found it funny. But your right. I work in retail and I'm really starting to hate the number of people who ask "Do you espick espanish?"

Most of these damn immigrant spics now outright refuse to try to speak english.

I tried to be sympathetic but I'm finding that I'm becoming more jaded with them.

They came here to America and just made it into Mexico.

I'm French/American, grew up between the two countries and California IMO is in the same stage as France itself.

For years things at the edges were falling apart, but the "right-minded" could tell themselves, "well nobody goes there anyway." In France it was the suburbs around Paris.

But now it's bleeding into the rest of Paris and it takes a tremendous act of self-delusion to train yourself not to notice it. California seemed to be the same way.

H-hitler senpai

>Media Leftists/Racial demographics
that's it?

Also what kind of hospital job aonon?

LA fag reporting in. California is fucked, experienced anti-white racism regularly throughout my life and i'm in my 30's.

Too expensive, completely corrupt bureaucracy. State can't put through any new taxes so they just have a ridiculous income tax to compensate. They over regulate every aspect of life. If you wan't to do anything to your house or property be prepared to bend over and pay off the mobsters.

California will fix itself in about 3 or 4 decades when the white plurality can no longer vote against Hispanic conservatism. It will be the most conservative blue state in the union.

Expect long beach to go the way of Detroit in the next coming decades as well, possibly much sooner as engaging in economic warfare with China under Trump will cause China to use it's planned deep water ports in Mexico.

Even if that does not come to pass in the short term it will in the longer term.

You've never been anywhere in california except a major city I'm guessing. The central valley, northern woodland area upstate, and desert areas are the most anti-left places I've encountered. Parts of the central valley still have organized kkk rallies(keyes, ca) southern california has a ton of pro white nazi gang activity. The problem is literally SF and LA, our capital Sacramento is more centered on a political scale.

if you're not rich then yeah you should move

i think so. Texas is definitely not a cuck state.

20% white birth rate in California.. CA is dead withing 20 years.
If you have white kids in CA that means they will go to school with 80% non whites.

be careful user I heard from another vegasanon that it's become like cali 2.0

>Also what kind of hospital job aonon?
No

Stay in your containment state. Fuck off, we're full.

There is hope.....San Andreas MEGAQUAKE

>our capital Sacramento is more centered on a political scale.
Not really, SacAnon here, we voted 1/3rd Trump just like the state as a whole

california is so fucked mate. We need to meme calexit so they stop bringing the rest of us down with their progressive retard agenda

Beaner detected.

Possibly chink/poo but less likely.

>Not wanting the government to do anything beyond use your tax money for corporate welfare and pointless wars to make you feel better about yourself.

Conservacucks are the best I swear.

Northern California is based

(And the dems do the same shit but throw a few culture war victories for the left to make things seem like progress is happening all the while slashing space programs)

Meme something that could actually work, like splitting it into two states

Texas fag here. We have cuck areas but all in all a great state

I also get the sense California is being bought out from the Chinese too, or is that all over the US?

>SF - LIBERAL MECCA
>Bay area - yuppie and cholos/south asian "niggas"
>Vallejo to Redding - Dindus and rednecks
>Surrounding farm towns - "habla espana"

Ok.

I've found the only cucks here are young Mexicans, illegals.

>Bay Area
>Northern California
No
>>Surrounding farm towns - "habla espana"
Blame the farmers

You fucks keep moving here to texas and fucking up my state turning it into Macro-Cuckiforniastan, Fuck off we're full dammit, go ruin someone else's state.

What, conservatives can't also be from California?

I took down my flag today and threw it in the garbage. This old lady was there and was like ya that's about right.

bay area cucks fuck off

Serious question; I'm aware that your state has somewhere between $300 billion and $1 trillion in unfunded state pension liabilities, but I'm not sure what the timeline on that is.

Does anyone know when that actually starts to matter?

i live in a medium sized town in socal and our roads haven't been fixed in like 10 years

lake elsinore?

>Hispanic conservatism

Venezuela?

Come to Florida , ideally north west Florida on a coastal city (think pan handle), its like California but no income tax and not as cucked yet. And northern Florida has better weather. Souther Florida is a hot hell hole nearly all year.

the rest of the country won't allow it. no way is mexifornia the commie spic shithole getting more sway on electing the president. the subhumans in mexifornia are the ones who want the electoral system gone cause they don't have much power

just leave already what the fuck are you still doing there

Fuck off, we're full. Got no patience for the degeneracy and cancer you people bring with you everywhere you go.

t. Everyone in America outside of commiefornia

>the rest of the country won't allow it.
Lol I don't think it's up to them, it's up to California. Not 100% but I think the senate has a say and that is the biggest hurdle

Fuck off, Tyrone

>joins military
>gets stationed in san diego

If you move to vegas it means youre poor everyone in california knows that.

Also trying to convince family to leave. I have a gut feeling California's days are numbered. One of my sister's is thinking Texas, the rest of my family thinks Oregan.

For me many of locals have just dont have that sense of being American. You see that with shit like Calexit and freaking liberals running around everywhere.

My friends are still progressive in certain areas, but I find at my core I've always been innately a conservative nationalist and I find a blatant disrespect for the rest US in this state.

It always sucked

Ok that's funny.

It's fine. Flyover cucks can cry and whine about California all they want (don't forgte muh earthquakes) but it's doing as okay as the rest of the nation if not better.

No.

You may think you are because you aren't currently screeching like other Californians, but you can never be an actual conservative. It'll start with you ordering a craft beer, then you'll skip church and from there it's shitlib city.

Is that why they're in so much debt? Or have ~30% of the nation's welfare recipients? Homelessness?

C'mon nigger you can't be that bluepilled.

Move to Northern California and join the Jefferson Militia

>Does anyone know when that actually starts to matter?

Basically as soon as any kind of conservative gets into office and tries to clean things up. Otherwise liberals just keep kicking the can down the road and making sure it's a REAL mess once an adult is in charge.

Oregon doesn't need more Commie-fornians; we're already taking a huge shitload of you and your illegals.

Fuck you, Texas, for trying to direct more of them here.

You can't even spell Oregon right ffs. Don't come here.

Hahaha long beach is growing fucking idiot i live there. The port isnt going anywhere unless its under the ocean.
Thanks for letting me know you speak out of your ass. And long beach literally has a neighborhood for every race . sucks you were too poor to live in the white one.

California used to beautiful. BEAUTIFUL. The pride and joy of the United States, one of our real treasures.

In 50 years Chinese kids will be sitting in their courses with a slideshow of what the US used to be before '65 and what it will be in a few more decades. They'll laugh at our fucking stupidity and what we let happen to our country.

I hate democrats so much, I honestly wish every person who allowed Hart-Celler to pass dies a painful death if they're still alive.

CA here, moving to Washington soon. Bought a house already on the olympic peninsula.

I'm right wing of stalin though. Will never vote for anything with a D after their name.

Thats all over the world.

Fuck SoCal pic related, I see it every day here in the valley.

Wtf r u on about. What does beer have to do with political views? Holy fuck quit projecting your ridgid thinking. What if youre helping out a local family owned business? You seem like a person that doesnt enjoy life because you dont let yourself enjoy it.

California is the worlds 6th largest economy so its not all bad
>the people here are the worst tho imo

if you fags do declare ((((independence)))) and become a nation you're pretty much fucked because you will all die of thirst within first 2 months

There are 48 posters in this thread.
they could die this week
california is alive like us but
they die later because of the sun

california is the best. lots of people can't adapt to the wild west that is california. There's no hierarchy here, no rules. Only the best can make it here, the cucks cannot. That's why we left those faggots behind in cucked flyover states. if you don't like it, fuck off and leave.

Just move and watch it fall to the ground.

>What is making a deal for water rights in exchange for some of californias many abundant resources.

>California having resources we don't have

Sounds like most major liberal cities in the west.

Just a miss mash of "multikult" and fuck all whites left.

>Illegal mexicans are the best

Wew lad

>knocked up a girl from San Diego
>payed child support
>wanted to move to be near my child
> two bed room town house $1,375 a month (fuck that shit)
>moved her and the baby to the south
> $489 a month house/insurance/tax
>1 acre of land / there bedroom house
California is shit
The south has more morals, better gun laws and better schools.

CA is fucked. Highway Patrol START at $130k/yr and get a gold-plated pension. Got to keep raising taxes just to pay the benefits for these public "service" assholes. Can't afford to do basics like fix roads / clean up garbage. Add boondoggles like the bullet train and an ever-increasing supply of welfare maggots, and you've got yourself a failed state. Be very rich or very gone.

Leave soon. After leftist's fail their assassination attempt on Trump and Pence, many more shall flood in to create a separate community (safe space). They'll consume everything they can grab and produce barely anything - probably just some weed.

The eventual civil war will leave California desolate.

If California is the future then you might as well just grab a gun and start plugging every brown person you see in the head.

Otherwise, you'll just want to kill yourself.

Most likely there will be. Did you know 74% of spinach in the u.s comes from california? California is huge and has almost every environment.

hey man i dont care enough all i want to do is make
>le shadilay xD high energy
type of shit

You're talking about the landscape, everyone else is talking about the people.

California will never declare independence. Its a fucking joke.

naturalresources.house.gov/newsroom/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=368934

And this is just the agricultural sector

You are basically Sweden but 20 years ahead.

No, I'm telling you guys, if Calexit picks up steam, then State of Jefferson will happen and we'll have an enornous victory on our hands

Well you got to think first or you seem
>low energy

Yep, you've got.

Youre retarded.

Hm, it makes you wonder how the hell does California have the biggest GDP of all US states.

They have basically the same GDP as France with half the population.

How could such a state be "fucked"? By economic measures, they're doing great compared to other US states.

I'm talking about the whole economy, which is mostly private. Don't come telling me the __state__ of California is broke, because that's just the public administration.

Private citizens and companies are rich as fuck over there., they own a lot of wealth. So they must be the biggest contributor to the federal budget by far.

This