Celebs sing "I will survive (the Trump presidency)"

youtube.com/watch?v=bTYidWBC8-4
>"This is going to be interesting," says actor Andrew Garfield. "It may get too real." With the inauguration fast approaching, an all-star cast of Hollywood celebrities come together to improvise the 1979 hit "I Will Survive." Among those channeling their inner Gloria Gaynor are Emma Stone, Natalie Portman, Amy Adams, Matthew McConaughey, Chris Pine, Hailee Steinfeld, Felicity Jones, and Taraji P. Henson, the stars of the season's finest films, and of W's annual Best Performances portfolio.

Are these people schizo-level deluded or do they get paid a massive amount of money for these cringe-fest videos? Jesus christ. This election campaign has taught me to never give another cent to Hollywood ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk
youtube.com/watch?v=NkM_1G6KviU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whatever helps those kike shills cope

You really think Andrew Garfield is blue pilled after working with Mel Gibson on Hacksaw Ridge?

Top cringe

I hope they don't

I can't wait until fascism finally comes to America and these people are dragged out of their homes by their dreadlocks and piercings shot on the cold pavement in front of their friends and families.

your reading this your parents will die within 5 years to break the curse you must copy this to 5 pictures good luck. If you love your mom post this to 20 picture. One girl ignored this and her mom died 365 days later. Sorry I can't ignore this because I love my mom

These are people who get paid to say things. Do you grasp that? Someone is paying them to sing these songs.

They will do whatever papa Goldberg tells them to do or else

If everyone who has worked with Mel Gibson were redpilled the Hollywood-sign would look like this

I for one hope they dont survive.

a lot of actors and directors have to save face in front of the kike producers to keep the checks rolling in, even jews like Garfield who work with Mel Gibson

Read the 2 lines of the OPs text before replying, nigger:
>Are these people schizo-level deluded or do they get paid a massive amount of money for these cringe-fest videos?

So yeah, I grasp it. The question is if they realize how fucking stupid they look doing this, and if they're deluded enough to not need a giant paycheck to appear like total idiots to the world.

z-list celebrities trying to stay relevant

>Emma Stone, Natalie Portman, Amy Adams, Matthew McConaughey
>z-list
pick one

I find everything about Emma Stone disgusting.

The fact that she's a 5 and thinks she's a 10.
The fact that she thinks she's outgoing and the life of the party even though I've met a million "quirky" girls like her and they are all boring as fuck.
The fact that she looks like she just took a shower 5 minutes before this video and didn't bother to clean up because "Fuck it I'm Emma Stone, men should worship the ground I walk on whether I shower or not."

>Jews are liberals
>Jews control Hollywood
>Celebrities have to suck their Jewish masters dick or they'll get Mel Gibson'd

really fucking cringe

I don't know where the greed ends and the mental illness begins, and that doesn't matter to me. You're mad at the puppet when you should be mad at the puppet master.

>amy adams
WHY

Sheit Hans, I hope you're behind 7 proxies

The jews are paying them all to do this right?

Half and half. Some of them are redpilled and forced to do shit like this but others genuinely have been brainwashed into thinking Trump is evil and it was her turn.

You can tell Matthew McConaughey doesn't want to be there at all.

yep
look at the career of the guy who refused to take more of their shit
it was non-existant from 2006 until now

also here's Marlon Brando revealing his power level:
youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk

I would unironically support Trump if he rounded up all the celebrities and executed them in different and creative ways every night during primetime television.

>Chris Pine, Hailee Steinfeld, Felicity Jones, and Taraji P.
Who?

They will survive because they created this mystery world where they wouldn't for the last 18 months.

Also keep singing you faggots, just don't actually move to Canada

first time ive liked to hear what a leaf has to say

good game, user

>Not locking them up in cages in some celebrity zoo
>Pay guys to zap them with cattle prods and force them to dance and sing for crowds
>Audience get to throw peanuts, take pictures, and spit on them
>Keep them locked up for months
>Release and give them a "I survived Trump and all I got was this lousy T-shit" shirt

How come they are actors ?

fuckin gg

>lousy T-shit
checked

The numbers confirm that Kek agrees.

>"I will survive (the Trump presidency)"

youtube.com/watch?v=NkM_1G6KviU

Me too Hans me too.

>my comment got deleted

kek, surprised they haven't disabled ratings

Weren't they supposed to be in Canada by now?

>35k thumbs down

HAHAHAHA

Dammit Mcconaughey

kek i didn't notice until now but before they start it says
>Lyrical improv with (((Lynn Hirschberg)))

>people who sold their souls for fame and fortune and must now dance to the strings of their master's whim

it's pretty pathetic

wtf I hate mcconnaghey now

It must be so so hard being a multimillionaire and having your every whim catered to. Celebrities will always live better than us hard-working Joe Schmos, regardless of who's president. The fact that you lot are acting so immaturely for simply not getting your way speaks volumes to the sense of arrogance and entitlement these intellectually dishonest ideologues have.

That's a movie I'd like to see

I can't understand it.... they can't act AT ALL

WHY
ARE
THEY
ACTORS?!

#boycotthollywood

Let's make it viral