You guys are literally killing redditors

you guys are literally killing redditors

Other urls found in this thread:

theincidentaleconomist.com/wordpress/emtala-and-cancer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek has willed it, all we do is carry the mantle of his message.

no ragrets

7 figure treatment. Too fucking bad, but some people are just unlucky and there is nothing which should be done about it. Maybe a bullet between the eyes to end the suffering sooner.
Next thing is that he should get children so all his shit genes keep surviving?

Good

It's not that medicine in USA expensive, it's just corrupt and all kind of fucked up. As I heard, Bombama tried to fix that but made it worse for a lot of people, as always. Would be funny if Trump will fix this corrupt shithole.
Also
>killing redditors
>bad

Good

>but made it worse for a lot of people
in what way?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If this is ethnic cleansing, I'd love to see what they would say if (when) lynching comes back.

The sickness is killing them.

>gibs me dat

Hmm, let's see. They fine you if you choose to not purchase insurance (a product), premiums have gone up, deductibles have gone up and coverage has gone down for many people. In one year, my insurance went from $60 a month to around $350 a month.

I guess this is what you call the right to choose.

>come to Portugal, it's le ebin comfy country
Oh just fuck off

The year that keeps on giving, and we're not even halfway into the first month.

Is 2017 /ouryear/?

well ledditors voted for a candidate who wanted to spark off WW3 with Russia which would be literal nuclear armegedon.

Taking away the ACA now that it's in place is horrific. But nothing NOTHING Trump could do is worse than what Hillary said she'd to do.

lol

> guarantee medical goods and services
> don't implement price controls

>make america sound like some healthcare hellhole where everybody dies
>still doesn't want to leave

hmm

Many people had been buying cheap plans with very limited coverage; when all plans were required to cover pre-existing conditions, and not have low limits in what they would pay for, they became much more expensive.

Some people who had never had insurance before were shocked when the price increased from year to year. What is normal to most people was seen by them as a failure of the system.

If Trump keeps his word an implements his own healthcare proposal which turns to be better and less intrusive than Obama's I wonder what they will post though.

this is a great learning experience for someone to teach these boomers that this is precisely the type of premium hikes one sees in a credit crunch scenario, like when bill demanded freddie/fanny open up restrictions to mortgage lending to low-income, unsecured persons (blacks, etc).

Both of these schemes bank on the fact that many more healthy persons will live and be able to carry the weight of the heavy-users. Once the scam is revealed and the toxicity of the underlying base crumbles, the brunt of the weight is then reoriented onto the shoulders of the middle-class.

I'm confused, if you have a life threatening condition, aren't doctors bound by their oath to help you anyways?

The concept of trump not being evil doesn't enter their minds. You know this board retardedly says everything trump does is 4d chess? They're sorta like that, but everything trump does is retarded and dumb.

They actually could find fault with saving orphans, so long as trump did it.

Should probably be dead then. Is the life on on worth the lives of thousands others? Imagine if those tax dollars went to other people (or was kept) instead of this single case.

Only to treat the immediate symptoms, not the underlying cause

Really?

Must feel weird to be able to save someone's life, yet not be allowed to do so.

I PAY around 170 a month and last time I went to the doctor for a blood test my insurance covers nothing. I owe like 500 bucks now

Couple shades of truth to this statement.

First is EMTALA. This is the law that if you step foot even in the parking lot of a hospital noticeably unwell and you aren't treated, 5 figure fines and license issues for the doctors and hospital. It's taken insanely seriously by both doctors and hospitals.

theincidentaleconomist.com/wordpress/emtala-and-cancer/

EMTALA covers screening and stabilization of conditions. If you walk into any hospital with the cancer these redditors are pretending to have, you will receive some form of care. The article linked tells the story of an illegal immigrant who receives chemo to the point of stabilization without insurance.

I would imagine it's vastly more common for illegals and uninsureds to receive full cancer treatment for free, there are likely known hospitals that are compassionate. My guess is the lines are really fucking long.

What I'm confused about is if they're paying for cancer treatment and some form of insurance, they don't qualify for medicaid, but they're still under financial stress from bills, wouldn't they have had insurance before the ACA? What's the story, that their child was born into the post-ACA era, Trump's gonna completely blow up the policies they hold and pay for now, and as the dust settles they'll be totally unprotected from price gouging? People with cancer got treatment before the ACA, if they're paying insureds they'll get treatment.

The posts are written by people with a passing knowledge of healthcare, without any understanding of the intricacies that a lifelong patient such as they claim to be would have.

>repealing the ACA is literally ethnic cleansing! why don't you Republican taxpayers want to pay for my wife's genderfluid son's sex reassignment surgeries?
>flooding small towns with third-world savages from Somalia and the Middle-East isn't "ethnic cleansing", you racist shitlord!
The mental gymnastics performed by leftists never ceases to amaze me.

If they can't even find it in themselves to thank a serviceman for what they do, then they surely aren't going to thank the Trump administration for covering the cost of their medical treatments.

Because 8 years ago, you could get a good medical plan for 120 bucks a month, provided you were healthy.
Same medical plan today costs around 400 bucks a month, with a 5000+ dollar deductible(which you pay for even a less expensive plan), and even then, the plan still might not cover everything it used to.

>my son has a horrible genetic inclination towards literally cancer
>better shitpost on reddit all day instead of being with him in his last daysz

these people do not deserve life