STYX IS A GOD

This man is a god.

He understands everything.

Did he just remove two of his videos ?

does anyone have an archive of the video he remove ?

Is this the vid in which he said
>Legalize running over protesters blocking the streets
That was pretty good. He went on to say:
>That's what I'd do

Hi sticks.

That's about all. Piece out

Does anyone know what it was about?

because of this man, I have rejected my previous left wing political beliefs that caused so much cognitive dissonance for me, and started practicing magick

He is a very smart man, but there are many smarter then him. Keep in mind, he has no job and plays minecraft all the time. He should use his intellect a bit more.

I dont know who that guy is but he looks like a posterboy fedora loser.

I don't know but it was bout Mike Enoch.

Thanks for putting a shirt on faggot

that's about all peaceout

we need to clone him. Or we need to collect his seed and inseminate women en masse.

im not even kidding

As far as I know he pretty much never does that, correct?

He has a job, he is self-employed. What's more, the work and content he produces are solely things he enjoys. That is living the good life

Maybe it was flagged, it had more dislikes than usual. Or he thought the other video's explained it more properly.

styx plz go

he doesnt understand therightstuff
he seems to think that they're extreme 1488ers, while they're on about the same level as red ice

He called out neo-nazi shills and SJW's as basically being the same type of retards.

In that he is correct, which is why RT is so triggered.

why doesn't Styx ever debate his beliefs ?

Styx is under attack because of his growing influence.

Keep that in mind when he is mentioned here

>video he deleted
wasn't it the one where he say that the "right stuff" guy was pretty much a fraud because he was married to a SJW (some guys in the comments even claim that the woman is a kike or something). recently noticed he erased it, thought he doesn't do that kind of things.

"25:33
Turns Out the Dude from "The Right Stuff" Is Actually a Leftist Multiculturalist"

under attack by whom

who is the right stuff?

I don't know what TRS and don't care to learn about it.

Styx is absolutely right, protestors blocking the street should have no legal protection from being ran over.

It's actually quite funny *sips

I've always wanted to make similar videos but I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as Styx is.

That's about all, peace out

He btfo all the money whores capitalising on alt right memeing like evalion and TRS and triggered a bunch of stormfags.

nice

>CARTOON NAZI PEOPLE

CARTOON NAZI PEOPLE

>CARTOON NAZI PEOPLE

CARTOON NAZI PEOPLE

>CARTOON NAZI PEOPLE

CARTOON NAZI PEOPLE

>CARTOON NAZI PEOPLE

CARTOON NAZI PEOPLE

>CARTOON NAZI PEOPLE

CARTOON NAZI PEOPLE

>CARTOON NAZI PEOPLE

CARTOON NAZI PEOPLE

>CARTOON NAZI PEOPLE

He's smart.

He removed it because I threatened to report him to Patreon for being racist. :)

Sorry Styx, but you'll have to do better than that for me to retract my report.