Atheism General - No Christian Edition

So atheists of /pol, what do we do about these obnoxious Christfags? They are dragging the IQ of our board down by at least 15 points.

I have never lost an argument about religion to a Christian on this board. They are that incompetent.

Thoughts?

*tips*

Maybe you shouldn't be an autistic fag

>Hat meme
See you retards can't even make up good memes

Sick comeback bro. You showed me.

I see the Christcucks are sending out their best and brightest

>tfw unironicly believe in kek so if it turns into a major religion i can claim to be one of the first kek followers
get on my level neckbeard

As an atheist, I don't believe in Christianity but I can tolerate those who do. At least they don't try and cut my head off, right?

I'm just looking to purge them off of this board. The less retards, the better

you could start by not being an obnoxious faggot

t. atheist

Fuck off Germ.

why is that atheist on his property? poor old man trying to get that dirty vagrant to leave and has nothing to defend his land but a cross

>implying religion correlates with IQ

lol fuck you lol

You're just a wonderful person all around aren't you?

Atheism got the west into it's current mess. You drop Christianity then can't even be bothered to create an actual moral framework to live by so you just go alone with whatever sounds good. You can have personal morals with atheism, but you can't have cultural morals, which is why every western country is falling apart as they move towards atheism. Every atheist has their own idea of what is morally just and our countries are tearing themselves apart at the seams as these faggots polarize our countries 50/50

This

Fuck off with your general you damn imbecile.
You're the reason why Sup Forums is such a shitshow. Go to reddit if you want your pure ,on topic discussion where you can trip and circlewank each other.
Fucking hell

Pretty much, we shouldn't take the Bible literally all the time though, *the world was created in 7 days*

You're an idiot.
Most of the west is still christian.

lol nice comic. Atheism is rapidly collapsing in numbers now that Marxism is dead. Enjoy extinction, it's what you deserve.

Filtered, hidden.

Damn, interesting take on societys morals.

>tfw too intelligent to be an atheist