New Trump tweet

When do you think that cunt will turn up?

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/820764134857969666

I think Saterday Night Live is pretty funny tb-h

But it's not news it's comedy so it makes sense that it's a hit job

Last night was fucking terrible. The only good part was the news segment with the nigger and even that was all about Trump. I just don't get why it needs to be all about Trump the whole time. They have 0 originality or creative force in the studio. Shit television.

also a fucking leaf

kek why does he get so triggered over some shitty sketch show?

That's expected from a leaf. You guys aren't exactly known for your sense of humor. People laughing at you doesn't count.

>hit job
>he means shit job

Where did all these libcucks come from all of a sudden?

The best SNL skit I ever saw was when Jerry Seinfeld was a history teacher, and his students were a bunch of lame-brained dumbasses.

>"Who came up with that name?... EUROPE?"

Some of the funniest shit I've ever seen

These days I doubt they even dare to stray away from the constant political skits.

Don't quote me in your shitposts cunt I will kill you

Apologize

SNL hasn't been funny since Norm MacDonald was still there

True, but if all of your jokes are based on fabrications by outlets that your parent company is a part of, it's basically the equivalent of a laugh track.

"LAUGH NOW, THAT'S YOUR CUE, IDIOT"

Comedy is much better when there is a bit nuance to it.

I still dont understand why he gets triggered so badly by SNL. I mean, they lampoon every president.

Probably Alec Baldwin. He's just a nasty guy and everything he does is nasty. You shouldn't cast somebody who personally loathes the character he's supposed to be impersonating.

There she is.

Does she spend her whole time on Twitter just waiting?

The fact that you even watch that shit means your a worthless faggot

>posts a kike
>can't even spell
>calls me worthless

just kek

kek

I love Trump

Probably gets paid per tweet from Soros

>You guys aren't exactly known for your sense of humor.

Lol yes we are. Trailer Park Boys, Letterkenny, Mike Myers did Shrek and Austin powers, Jim Carrey, Brent Butt, Leslie Nielsen, Phil Hartman, Rick Moranis, Dan Ackroyd, Seth Rogan, Tommy Chong... for standup Russell Peters, Norm Macdonald, Colin Mochrie...

Are you delusional or something? We have among the most successful comedians per capita of anywhere in the world. Meanwhile America has SNL.

She talks like a passive aggressive stuck up cunt.

I mean we have a burger in this thread saying SNL stopped being funny when the Canadian left . So your fellow burgers don't even believe it.

>Where did all these libcucks come from all of a sudden?
Suck our collective leftist dicks, moonfaggot

They've spent the last eight years sucking Obama's dick. They barely ever brought him up and when they did it was always to make him look good.

>Seth Rogen
He alone negates everyone else on that list.

Apologize!

But when Donald Trump hosted Saturday Night Live he said he loved the show. What happened?

Donald needs his safe space