Refugees Welcome

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I love my country. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
liveleak.com/view?i=546_1484413497
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=G2a6-1UD1kI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gtfo with this leftist shit. You're clear example why Europe is turning into a cuck infested shithole.

you realize, there is currently not much influx of new friends pasta NIGGER

Damn, did all the Canadian proxies get banned?

>You can't close the borders
that's where you're wrong kiddo

I am not allowed to shitpost because I'm not Canadian? Fuck off, racist!

>German economy,
Do not try to put the credit for how hardworking the krauts are on Mackrel's retarded policies.

You're right, let them in, we should also build special camps for them.

(you)

Sad!

Nice pasta.

You shouldn't listen to your propaganda media that much

It's okay to let in refugees.

It's not okay to let them roam the streets free.

>if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world.

That's very precious, user.

This is not bait. Lefty German cucks really think this way.
I am totally sure that this is some idiot who just learned from Sup Forums and decided to tell those "evil evil neonazis" how great his beloved Merkel is.

MIGRATING TO THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE EU IS NOT A HUMAN RIGHT!

Glad to see your embracing death, Hans.

Those migrants you love so much would never do the same for you. A good percentage of them despise you and your entire infidel country. But at least you can die saying "At least I wasn't a bigot."

In any situation, one is confronted with two options, do or do not. Secondly, this can be abstracted further by flowing with the river of human nature or fighting against the river. All situations are like this so on a policy level, if you recognize a problem but refuse to do anything about it then you are being irresponsible, especially when that problem has such far reaching effects such as culturally destroying your own nation. Revise Shengin under emergency provisions, the EU is falling apart afterall, you can't merely sit by and say "stay the course" unless you're willing to deal with the consequences of a Eurozone collapse.

Here's the real problem : Their birth rates are much higher and they will own your democracy in the future. They will reproduce with their wives and overtake the EU and destroy everything that ever made it European.

I'm going to assume you're young maybe 18. By the time you're 40 or 50 it will be a Muslim nation you reside in. Sharia law will become a fought for thing. You will no longer recognize your country.

Thank you for voting Merkel and destroying the ethnic fabric of your society! The new Germans will probably thank you for your stupidity as they run the nation into the ground and probably fight among themselves over which brand of Islam is the right one like they have for centuries.

That Phelps guy was the embodiment of order, except for the german cunt that raped him. He only nailed the communists because his boss pushed him around. He most certainly wouldnt vote for Trump. The crime syndicate would though.

>if you recognize a problem but refuse to do anything about it then you are being irresponsible
Exactly! It would be malicious to recognize that millions of refugees are on their way to Europe and just close the gates and let them starve or drown. We are responsible for their miserable situation afterall.

Close the European borders to non EU member nations

Once the rapefugees are in turkey they're basically safe

Bait or not, there are people that actually think this way. Sad! And pathetic tbqh.

you will be removed alongside your nigger friends

Honestly, it wouldn't matter if they were all quakers. They still have to go back. Germany is not and should not be an Arab country.

If they were just fleeing violence, why all the talk of giving them new homes? The violence won't last forever - in fact, it's already starting to wind down. They should all be sent back when it's over. "Refugee" implies that they are temporarily seeking refuge to return when the storm has passed; the proper term for your refugees is "illegal immigrants." And if they were just fleeing violence, why didn't they stop in Israel, Turkey, Lebanon, Iran, Jordan, or the government-controlled part of Iraq? They could have gotten on with their lives much faster that way.

They are secretly adding estrogens to your beer hanz

>Racist

You know that word has no power here.

Not really, especially when the group has expressed hatred for you and say they would like it if you all died. I'd shut the gates, I wouldn't let them in.

Coming in to take your money/resources is not a right.

One should EARN resources. They know nothing of that, they only seek to destroy you from the inside out.

>Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

Relativierung, non argument

>Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

Billiglohnsektor, Leiharbeit, Befristete Verträge, Minijobs

>But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***.

Appeal to emotion. They could have gone to other neighbouring countries, as soon as they stepped on ground of a country that is not in war they have to stay there. continue your journey and you are not a refugee anymore, it is THAT easy.

>And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees

They are muslims. We dont need more of them.

>If they were just fleeing violence, why all the talk of giving them new homes?

Germany has a negative population growth and this is a doomed attempt to compensate for it and prop up the social welfare system for a few more decades.

Typical stupid government not looking for root causes of people having less kids.

>Hey let's import and replace the population

It's not like it's the current culture or anything. It's not like contraceptive has destroyed culture by making it seem safe to have sex with whoever you want and not have kids. It's not like modern western culture is a cancer when it comes to child bearing and other hard work.

We have doomed ourselves.

Here OP all your questions answered:
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Most refugees are young males who leave women and children to die in their own country. They go to Germany to party and rape your women while there country that they should be fighting for turns to shit.

thank god she shut down all of those male jobs when she closed your nuclear industry. CIS SKUM UGH

>Peaceful

Only if you keep changing the definition of thenword and shifting the goalposts.

You haven't proposed a better solution to low birth rates than letting immigrants in. Blaming the culture and birth control is pointless.

Well then we're fucked. Those are the main problems. You could make it so no one has to pay child support though. That might increase the birth rate a little.

Also if Merkel was really about helping refugees she should have organized a safe zone where a camp could have been constructed in Syria. Inviting refugees in just allowed others such as economic migrants and welfare leeches to take advantage of the situation. Also it's sparked a culture war where the culture of Germany and Europe as a whole is being destroyed its a shit show for everybody involved.

TLDR: Set up a refugee town build with cheap yet substantial materials keeping the refugees from having to migrate over to Europe and being taken advantage of.

You can't fix it with new policies once the cat is out of the bag. This culture is a reaction to new technologies and socioeconomic trends. It's the same all around the world, thriving urban centers have increasingly low birth rates and have to rely on newcomers to keep the population over replacement levels.

Could you perhaps help translate this video for me please?

liveleak.com/view?i=546_1484413497

You can make laws that increase birth rates. How is that hard to understand? You prevent abortion. You ban condoms. You try to introduce an education system in which people become more like we were in the 1950s.

Policies make a difference.

In what universe would any of those policies be possible in a democratic system? Just what are you proposing here.

>Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Sorry Kahane's minion, you are too late with this propaganda.
Everybody knows the only way Cologne could avoid previous new years events this year
was with fifteen times the amount of police officers and racial profiling of arab looking young men (NAFRI).

I take 1 million rapefugees over those fucking romanians.
Cant we start a meme war on that disgusting shithole instead that leads to their complete extinction?
Romania shall burn eternally.
Fuck the EU for taking that third world tier country into the union.
The immigration of poor small time criminal lazy fuck romanians is really hurting my country.

So why aren't you swallowing muslim dicks right now? It's your main duty, Hans. Quit Sup Forums and do your job, you filthy cuckold.

In a democratic system where people actually understand that birth rates are low. In fact we could just wait.

Why do we have to import people? Can't we just let our numbers drop and then do something about it when we face a more dire level of low population?

Nice copypasta faggot

People know that birth rates are low, they still would not in a million years want to go for any of those policies because people value personal freedom and don't want the government breathing down their necks. The only ones you'd find supporting them are hardcore fundamentalists of various religions, all of which are on the decline.

HOW CAN GERMAN FAGGOTS LIKE OP BE SO FUCKING BLUEPILLED

HOPE YOU GET MURDERED IN A TERROR ATTACK, OP, WILL SERVE YOU RIGHT.

Lets be honest OP,
most of us agree with you here, but cmon this is Sup Forums.
Stop the real talk and enjoy the ride.
Gas the kikes all mudslimes are terrorist hail american burger xdddd

Are you talking about gypsies or actual Romanians? I really can't tell the difference.

Nice try Schlomo. You're just a kike using a german proxy. If you were a real German, then you should have used "99,9%" (comma) instead of "99.9%" (decimal point)

Definitely spotted him, Sherlock.

By the way, Czech Republic = Philippines now? kek

>You can't send them back or let them die becuase that's cruel and selfish

Watch me

you must be the complimentary faggot all the "refugees" get to use on the way in. do they wheel you out with your ass out to give them easy access on the way in? you're no better than a common public use toilet. your ancestors died to give you a good life and you're watering it down because those locusts destroyed their own country and have now moved on to yours. what's worse than your acceptance of being a muslim cum bucket, is you're actively trying to make your neighbors into the same. just neck yourself.

I'm using a Philippines proxy

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Refugees are a waste of money to the country that the country could use on its own people. Also, Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe and Islam is a dangerous, fascist religion, like Nazism you probably wouldn't defend.

>all these newfags replying to a pasta
Leddit has to go back.

Unbelievable.

stale pasta

Thanks Ahmed. Great post. No one here has any idea that you're a refugee who wants more gibs

>selfish as f***
>censoring yourself on politically incorrect
Fuck off go fuck a dog

"because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***"
White mentality at work

Sage

Nice copypasta

Women like you don't belong on Sup Forums.

Underrated.

Kill Yourself faggot

Are all German "men" disgusting Faggots like you?

Also, which do you enjoy more, sucking Muslim cock or Nigger cock?

You realize that you could help 12 refugees resettle in the Middle East for the cost of 1 that comes to a Western country right?

Talk about selfish as fuck, you want to let 11 refugees die in Syria so you can virtue signal about how diverse and tolerant your country is.

You want to help but only to the extent that you don't have to actually do anything yourself. Letting them flee, get raped and pillaged by smugglers and human traffickers, drown in the Mediterranean when their boat capsizes is somehow the more humane thing to do?

You leftists are so fucking naive. It would be funny if it weren't so fucking destructive.

Most terrorist are second generation Muslim immigrants.

In USA most Mexican criminals are actually US citizens, second generation from illegal immigrants.

This is when you leftist cucks miss the big picture, you don't understand that integration is a long process and mass immigration only bring segregation and radicalization.

Integration is a myth. When you put shit in milk the shit doesn't magically get "integrated" into milk. You just end up with milk that has shit in it.

thightly pact in an orderly fashion...
how about that? ^..^

tightly pact in an orderly fashion...
how about that? ^..^

youtube.com/watch?v=G2a6-1UD1kI

Really stale pasta.

Is there any difference?

Don't let as many of them in. Make a deal with other countries so that they share the burden of the refugees. The burden should not be on the West alone to bear, the entire international community has a responsibility to take in refugees.

I agree with you mostly, except
>This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

While this is one of the motivating factors for some terrorist acts, there would definitely still be islamic terrorism even without israel's illegal settlements.

geez fucking underrated praise kek

larping on /po/ do you need help i won't listen

OP--- you are an idiot being played by the muslims

t. Ahmed

>But what do you want to do if not let them in?
Military protected sanctuaries in their countries. Set up a bunch of camps they can sit in, only difference will be drop in refugee on civilian (and vice versa) crime. They dont assimilate well, so instead of sitting and hoping they do while watching the effects just send them back to sit in camps
>inb4 but muh oppresive conditions in those camps
Oh well, shouldve fought against the rise of terrorist cells better

0 in ISRAEL?

What kind of country is this?

ALLAHU ACKBAR! *drives truck into germans and french*

>In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***.
Philanthropic cuck

Those who aren't taking any are thinking of their country first. They are doing right.