Mike Enoch: Liar, Cheat, and Cuckold

Mike Enoch, leader of TRS, a group of faggots who LARP on the Internet as white nationalists but are actually Jews and Jew lovers, has been doxed today. His wife is none other than a kikess who works as a diversity officer, cucking him further by hyphenating her name. Working theory is that Enoch, overcome by impotent rage, blows off steam by posting edgy bullshit about his in-laws on the Internet. That's assuming he's not a federal agent, of course.

From previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

myspace.com/matt_princeofdarkness/photos
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

saviour of the white Aryan race

Jew wife

Still did phenomenal work. Sad to see people celebrating this.

Ett (((OY VEY))) joke.

I'm kinda triggered that this subhuman had the gall to make fun of people with mestizo ancestry tbqh senpai there are Mexicans who look less Mexican than him

>everyone 10 years ago should be perfect with no mistakes

what a disgusting piece of shit

I don't blame his wife for wanted to get BLACKED

I just want to taste Milo's dick once no homo. Is that asking for too much?

>tfw your wife gets JIMPACTed

shut up beaner.

not mexican but

this

typical burger. Show what you look like you fucking subhuman before talking shit

Can we please just expose all these (((White Nationalist))) leaders, please?

I don't really know how to feel about all this. Obviously he's a cuck, but it seems like over the years he went from "Yeah the Holocaust happened I'm just not concerned" to "The Holocaust didn't happen but it should have", and no one can deny the effectiveness off therightstuff and the daily shoah in terms of giving nazis a bit of entertainment that wasn't jewish for once.

Not to mention if you mention anything at all about it on 8pol you literally get banned forever. Shit's confusing, man.

Maybe I should just be happy about all this coming out. Removing race traitors aught to be one of our first concerns. I still can't help but feel a little shitty about it all though.

>white supremacists should have jewish wives who work as diversity officers helping non-whites get hired over whites

k

Im hispanic as well my fellow leafbrah, but I have no native heritage im 100% iberian phenotype.

We wuz conquistadors n shit

They are getting a divorce...

Dick Spencer can't get enough Asian boipussy, Anglin can't get enough underage Asian pussy, and Kike Enoch love's his wife's Jewish shekels. When will you learn to never trust any (((leader)))?

He reminds me of Tim Schafer.

sauce? If they do i'll donate $500 to TRS and pledge my undying allegiance to Enoch.

He also made fun of people for being fat and said not to eat at McDonalds. He also purged the lighter elements of the alt right. Such a hypocrite.

provide proof of your claim

and if anything shes probably divorcing him after finding out about his cringey nazi larping because he was cranky she was getting JIMPACTed and the fag novels weren't cutting it anymore

He said it on Discourse. This has pushed him over the edge to go through with it.

when has Mike ever said he's a white supremacist

So one of three things will happen here

>1. Enoch completely disavows his kikess and moves on with his life because he can't deal with the social implications of all this (I wouldn't blame him for this)

>2. Enoch gets divorce-raped because his wife didn't know (we don't have evidence that the woman who read the poem on the Christmas special is his wife)

>3. Enoch stays with his wife, thus proving he is either a cuck and ideologically damaged or a kike himself who put us all on the ruse cruise of a lifetime.

He can't help his half brother being Black user....

kikebook . cum / matt.peinovich.9

It's true. He looks like fucking Bigfoot. Anglin looks even worse. Anglin looks like he has an IQ of 90 and is 5'2. Some real Aryan ubermensch we have here.

Discord...

>mfw there are faggots on this board right now who got duped out of shekels by this kike

you guys never learn do you?

> it's true

So whats the new extreme right wing podcast?

>tfw jahans was right all along

>discourse

he might be my least favorite. Looks like a literal retard and then talks about how superior his genes are

isn't he the one who has the weird recording of him shittalking whites too?

PEWDS!

Bongo Bongo Bookclub

GMWA

pewds is just a hypocrite, he is doing the same shit for attention as always

Reminder that the main op on the Discord, Heidrich, is also Einsatzgruppe D on Daily Stormer, is Jewish, and was convicted of manslaughter for accidentally strangling a prostitute.

>black half brother

>his moms a coalburner too

oh god, when will this stop being so great?

So pol's hero is a fat neckbeard married to a Jew. What a surprise!

Yeah, something about whites being the devil and that they should be bred out of existence.

This Hour Has 88 Minutes

>TRS

Remember leftypol you have also been warned.

Do not raid here TRS. Do not raid here leftypol.

When you behave the pain will stop.

Fuck Off Slug no one likes you

A N T I F A C H A N GET OUT

STOP RAIDING OUR BOARD YOU AUTISTIC FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>accidentally

>5'2

will they ever learn? i guess i could understand being angry at the world too being that level of turbo manlet

If thats Maax after him he already fucked. EOM.

> same post from last night

seriously you autists need to stop raiding us, we all know what you did

The Jahanist Eschaton starring Alexander G. Jahans

Don't mind me, go- I-I mean guys.

not from 8fag
just laughing at the trs fags pain and mental gymnastics

go be buttblasted somewhere else mike

>wife hyphenates name
I'm more pissed off that he's a C U C K.

he did say he just pro white people but on Sup Forums that might be to much

antifachan get out, this is a right wing board

I have no idea who this guy is, or what TRS is, but this sounds like paid opposition to ruin the image of the right, similar to when the DNC paid people to instigate violence at trump rallies.

myspace.com/matt_princeofdarkness/photos

> his brother is a dindu

It's fucking happening

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI

>Einsatzgruppe D on Daily Stormer, is Jewish, and was convicted of manslaughter for accidentally strangling a prostitute.

Why am I not even slightly surprised.

Meanwhile leftypol are a bunch of would be terrorist junkies paid for by wealthy parents..

TRS and leftypol.

Destroy them all.

Punished Enoch

A Man Denied His Podcast

Based Cernovich tried to warn you about all these Nazis honeypots and you guys just wouldn't listen.

Who the hell cares.

Every member of r/altright and TRShills on YT are losing their shit defending him saying he had no choice because he lives in NY so he has to marry a jew. They all have edge lord user names with previous posts always being something like
>gas the kikes, goy
>lol he deserves the oven
Mike thread:
>Omg he had no choice but to marry her gooosh
>Antifa trying to kill our movement we need to support Mike
>Oh so what shes a diversity officer
Hope this fat fuck dies before he gets any donation shekles.

no slug posting

>black half-brother

Citation needed. He's the guy from the wedding, but where's the source?

ho yeah

tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down

I haven't seen this level of pure destruction since jeb bush

at this rate 2017 will top 2016 by june

wana fight?

This explains everything about Enoch.

>watching his mom get fucked by a nigger
>married a Jewess

The rage slowly built and built until he could no longer contain it and he started an edgy podcast.

Never even heard of this poor man's Dan Schneider

>Mike's half brother is a dindu
>Somehow this is Mike's fault.

wew

>Im hispanic
>100% iberian phenotype

then you aren't hispanic dipshit

Jesus fuck. They even hold their cigarettes like typical shlomos.

>antifachan get out, this is a right wing board

No raiding here.

From trs, stormfront, leftypol, antifa or anyone else.

It will NOT be tolerated and never should have been. True a lot of the worst culprits are on the far right but the left are equally accountable.

You were warned.

>Hope this fat fuck dies before he gets any donation shekles.

the sad thing is his little cronies would probably donate harder now, they can't even admit he made a mistake by lying to them

eceleb shit is seriously cancer

Well aparently alot of people since half of podcasts and TRS forum are running for their lives now. Out of DOXing fear and because their (((leader))) is a kike loving cuck.

Sven seems like a nice guy though.

he's half black

jesus fucking christ

I saw the a thread in the 504um called "Mike Enoch's black half brother" and clicked on it and the servers were all unplugged before the page could load. They finally Shut It Down.

RIP TRS 2013-17

Press F to pay respects.

Kike Enoch was anti-Christian and got what was coming to him.

>>Me and my big bro ( I look up to him)

Hello darkness, my old friend...

>Hispanic, as in of Hispania

Indios, indigenous Americans aren't "Hispanic". That's just bureaucratic American demographic BS.

manlets when will they learn

FUCK ME! THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!!!

>8gag was ironically right
>TRS LARPer faggots that were spamming Spencer threads for months cucked by a literal fat jew and co.
>b-but antifa!!!
Will TRS bitchbois AND 8gag FINALLY fuck off now?

I can tell by looking at this faggot he's never even lifted a 2×4 in his life

>t. Thernovich

The most bizarre thing is that many times you could hear his wife in the next room over when he was recording. It's not like he skulked off to a storage unit to record his shows.

She knew what was up.

Clearly he made some big bucks at his day job or this was one gigantic con the whole time.

AHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>drinking corona without lime
>not in a swimming pool
Enoch has shit taste in beer desu senpai

The thing on the left is a fucking alien man! Look at the eyes.

I could forgive everything if Mike didn't have such beady little eyes

Rest in Piss to TRS and all the idiots who gave them their info

>Matt Peinovich

He shares the same surname. A half-brother from his father's side?