Massive date breach?

What is the likelyhood of a major cloud hacking taking place in the next few years (Gmail, drive storage, yahoo, Hotmail) and millions of people's private info getting leaked to public records?

I'm talking credit card info, passwords, private messages, pictures but with no target in particular

I have been avoiding Google services for this particular reason

Pic unrelated

I dunno OP, but I'd grab me a handful.

Almost a guarantee

Please don't save without my permission

Pretty much 100%.

It already happened to Yahoo. Search for it.

It'll be worse when the OpenSSL Zero day goes public... in about 3 weeks

I really really like that picture so i'm saving it

sauce

Details?

every day that goes by and i'm convinced that openssl shit is a gigantic hoax. and yes i'm participating in the BM chan

Hngggg

Wew lad

lewd

Maybe, We'll find out soon. If they can't stop trump with an 'organic' uprising they'll drop this and force the reset that way

What happened to the bottom half of her sweater?

Also, I am under the impression that the real DMS is the OpenSSL 0-day.

Ironically, it's the establishment's DMS as well...

current economy can't hold up

The chan bug has been discussed for 2 months now with zero progress towards reversing the padding oracle, ENGINE, or RNG. And I'm not holding my breath that the MD5 shit will turn out not to be BS either.

Sorry for being naive on the subject.

Is this that 24 hour, complete internet shutdown that's suppose to happen some time this year?

And I don't see how the bug being the DMS makes any sense.

...What?

>tfw everyone will know you like traps

Google "24 hour internet shutdown"

>tiny banana
what's this pedophilia shit?

Guess again

pretty sure the 24 hour shutdown got called off after Trump won

practically every website you use is hosted in the cloud. probably on amazon web services. netflix dropbox pinterest reddit airbnb comcast etc etc etc. you are already using cloud services and you don't know it.

i think Sup Forums has its own servers somewhere. (san diego?) best stay here.

Is that that thing that was mentioned on Dooblechan? About most encryption being somewhat breached because it's not randomly generated? I couldn't tell if that was a satirical thread or not.

She's Asian, retard. That's a big banana (for her)

the salts were determined not to be random and likely leaking information that could be used to help decrypt the files by an adversary. theres some other shit that was identified but no one has made any real headway to reversing it as far as i've seen.

>What is the likelyhood of a major cloud hacking taking place in the next few years (Gmail, drive storage, yahoo, Hotmail) and millions of people's private info getting leaked to public records?
Dunno about next few years years but eventually over time leaking probability of these databases is 100%.

don't hack all the entire interweebz plox mr russian haxxor - havent you done enough damage already

Alright let's narrow it down.

What are the chances of Google hacking (or being hacked by) a rival company in order to ruin their user trust?

US gov already has all my private info unfortunately so I'm not sure how this would be any differeny

Why don't you ask Sup Forums, user? I'm sure they will be delighted to help you and also give some valuable advice on how to protect yourself.

Difference is this will be like the Ashley Madison leaks, and person info on millions of people will be picking pubically available through TOR or some shit

If she peeled its skin would it die?

Natalie austin
The circle of sauce continues