youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Digits confirm you're a faggot.

Before the elction:
>THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED

After the election:
>HILLARY RIGGED THE ELECTION BUT STILL LOST

Stay mad faggot, we've stayed consistent. Voter fraud was confirmed in Detroit.

don't like facts huh

Trump pumping fake bullshit news for entire campaign.

Wins, and then accuses mainstream media of pumping out fake news.

The man is an utter cunt.

dems openly commit voter fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
fortunately Trump's support was overwhelming but they tried and still are trying to rig it

Before the election.....
>LOOOL KEKS BTFO DRUMPSTER TEARS
>PROTESTING THIS ELECTION IS DANGEROUS AND UNAMERICAN SUCK IT UP

After the election...
>FUCK DRUMPH, THERE WILL BE A CIVIL WAR
>THE ELECTIONS WERE RIGGED, BECAUSE RUSSIA AND STUFF

Both sides are guilty of double standards and cognitive dissonance. What else is new?

>if Hillary wins there will be a civil war
No. Nobody ever said that. What was said was "if there's proof of rigging and she wins, there will be a civil war".

There's no equivalence.

Guys...

Hey..

Guys...

Yo...

You kn...

OI GUYS

you know that wall.

GUYS...

ARE YOU LISTENING

The wall!

Guys

Maybe..

Maybe it's to keep

GUYS!!!

Maybe it's to keep you in!

Maybe it's to stop you from leaving when shit hits the fan!!

Democrats before the election
>LOL DRUMPF THE ELECTION ISNT RIGGED YOURE JUST LOSING!

Democrats after the election
>OMG THE ELECTIONS WERE RIGGED BECAUSE DRUMPF WON! RUSSIAN HACKERS! RREEEEEEEEEEEE!

reroll for faggotry.

This.

Before the election:
>omg, like, you stupid republicans just need to like, accept the results of the election, uh, omg, like uh, it's your own fault that drumpf already lost.... didn't you know that the election can't be rigged?

After the election:
>omg, ugh, I can't believe you stupid republicans will just accept the result of the election, it was like, obviously rigged.... omg, accepting the result is like completely unamerican!

Example?

What? It's a symmetrical equivalence. Explain how else.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>we

Hey CTR

>partisan hacks without an ethos

>PROTESTING THIS ELECTION IS DANGEROUS AND UNAMERICAN SUCK IT UP

Protesting violently is only going to be dangerous for Liberals.

Go suck a dick.

Because America only has one border....

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF!

Even if she won and there was literally 0 proof it was rigged Trumptards would say it was rigged

>theres more of us so we are right
fuck off nigger.

the difference is that Hillary would have likely led to an organized resistance effort over time. Libshits are just chimping out. Conservatives would not have stormed the streets in protest. It's just not their mentality. They would have hunkered down and prepared for the worst

There are something like 500 independent militia groups in the US. Eventually Hillary would have done something that triggered them to pressure the government. IMO a likely scenario would have been Hillary ordering the border patrol to stand down and let tens of thousands of people to flood in daily. I could picture militia groups deciding to take matters into their own hands if that happened.

the pendulum swings both ways my friend.

Before election
>haha, fuck lib cucks
>lololol look at this new frog meme, kek
>fuck libs, hope REPs take the house for ever,fuck political correctness and cucks!
>Obama care is shit cuz trump said, repeal it!

After the election
>Oh shit, I used the ACA for my parent's drugs and now they're going to die
>oh shit, i'm gonna lose my coverage because I voted for trump
>I didn't think it wold happen to me
there were people who were on the ACA who voted republican. voted for their suicide

>A wall along one border

> keep people in

Fuck off Mohamed.

Glad I'm not the only one who sees this bullshit.

There already is proof that it was rigged but Trump still won anyways

Why does he love the piss so damn much?

Are you a bot?

there is absolutely zero proof that it was rigged, because it wasn't you absolute fucking retard. at least wipe your ass before you start speaking from it son.

instead of saying "he da lair man, bad person" give us an example

Hillary winning
>Muh muh riggings, the electoral college is a mistake!

Trump winning
>T-This country isn't a democracy, that's why we need the electoral college!

Sup Forums
Before
>Hillary is rigging the election and inflating the numbers through unscrupulous means
After
>Hillary is rigging the election and inflating the numbers through unscrupulous means

Liberals :
before
>the election can't be rigged, you're delusional, it's impossible, it can't happen
after
>IT WAS RIGGED, IT WAS ALWAYS RIGGED, IT WAS THE RUSSIANS, THEY HACKED THE ELECTIONS

who said that?

Praise Kek and Hail Thoth
OP is a faggot

There were six times as many votes in Detroit as there were people living in the district.
>Hurr Durr there was no fraud proven
Neck yourself.

Everyone on Sup Forums did.

Good job with your shit celebrity president. Our current president is more or less the same meme and the country has been even shittier than usual during his administration.

You lost, because you're a loser.

your point being?

Amen my leaf brother.

awww sweetie, don't be mad. If it were truly rigged the dems would be on the news every night, supported by the dem media...all i hear are crickets. So you were saying there was proof?

it's fun isn't it!!!

Before
>We are headed down a dark path of welfare dependency and eventual national bankruptcy

After
>Everything went better than expected

Ok lets just delete the fact that this was an American election and will pretend this is an imaginary land with candidate X and Y from the land of Z

Candidate X promises nuclear war while candidate Y promises a border wall and a prosperous nation.

Now it would be pretty obvious to the citizens of the land of Z to even tolerate someone like candidate X but rules are rules. X loses and the people who voted for X now want Y overthrown before he even takes power to the point of riots and violence yet there is an apparatus in place in case the leader of land of Z is unfit to rule. People who voted for Y are naturally pissed that that voters of X have stooped to such low standards to the point that the voters of X have broken societies laws.

Now do you understand OP faggot?

Just because you post it in every thread like an autistic retard doesn't make it any more of an argument.

what is your point? Hillary is a traitor and deserves to be executed.

And they will still defend rich people that don't give a shit about them.
Maybe pulling on their bootstraps extra hard will get rid of their cancer.

suck it up paco, btw make sure you pay your taxes we'll be needing the money for the wall.

I can understand you're upset that your party lost when you've been lied to over the last year about how there was no way for you to be a loser, but get a fucking grip man. Democrats unsealed the ballot bins and were rescanning Clittery Hinton ballots to pump her results.

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/

>Six times as votes as there were voters
>Not fraud
This is b8, and I bit.

Hillary ran a shitty campaign and took the Rust Belt white vote for granted.

Russia flooded the news stream with fake shit and bots and Macedonian teenagers.

She didn't lose because of that, and Putin's disinformation campaign wasn't a "hack" but it is a disinformation campaign.

The sooner both sides recognize that - a.) Hillary lost because she was the wrong candidate and b.) Putin was up to some dirty tricks - the better.

As much as I think Putin has authorized all sorts of tricks I don't think even the Russians predicted a Trump win. I think they fell into it just as surprised anyone else on the huge gamble they took, especially knowing if Hillary won she'd be incredibly hawkish and vindictive

Rare flag?

Before the election
>THE ELECTION CAN'T BE RIGGED YOU'RE JUST LOSING DONALD THE HILLARY LANDSLIDE IS COMING
After the election
>THE RUSSIANS MADE HILLARY LOSE

wow bruh...i think we got some wires crossed...i am 100% behind trump.

>argument

It's a fact, not an argument.

>muh Urban hipsters

god I fucking hate you faggots

Even if she won and there was literally irrefutable proof it was rigged, 100% of the media and liberals would say it was fair and/or justified.

Before the Election:

>It's not rigged! You're just losing!

After the election:

>Russia was trying to influence people!

I still think the elections were rigged, just not rigged enough for the dems to win.

White Version

Hillary tried to hand our nukes to the communist Chinese and the Rothschild pedoring.

Fakse dichotomy, kiddo.

>falling for the Russia meme

Basically this.

All I see are your tears.
Keep on losing.

Partisan hackery is all they do lol.

The dems in power see the low approval fo Trump and now act like they care about progressive causes. Reminds of republicans and the libertarians who hate the blatant cronyism the GOP likes doing.

>Russia flooded the news stream

That's cute. Sure they did leaf tard. Sure they did.

This and you have to be retarded to think otherwise.

His name was Seth Rich.

Trump isn't a news organization

>Meanwhile, Obama and the left:
Before the election:
>The election cannot be rigged, Trump needs to stop whining.
After the election:
>THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION. TRUMP NEEDS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HE ONLY WON BECAUSE HE CHEATED.
>WE KNOW THIS BECAUSE WE RIGGED IT AND HILLARY WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN.
>WAIT. NO. FORGET I SAID THE SECOND THING. FOCUS ON THE FIRST THING!

praise kek and toth

>If Hillary wins there will be a civil war
>Trump wins
>liberals side with neocons and try to start a civil war

>elections are rigged!
>Hillary actually rigged Detroit and probably other places
>still loses
>libtards whine

Yeah, it really makes you think.

Democrats rigged the election, but Trump was too popular and negated their ability to throw the election. ACORN was behind the canvassing, and fraudulent registering of voters.

Even though Trump won, it's important to push that there was massive fraud because the Democrats are going to regroup and steal the next one using the same tactics they've used since 2008 unless there is federal oversight or some kind of standardization that prevents duplicate votes from occurring.

>wuz

i can get down with that. maga.

What are 3dimensions for 200 Alex? Plus fuck you I live in Cascadia. Why leave?

I think Trump is actually going to care about his approval rating, unlike other presidents, who just follow their ideology regardless of how unpopular they get. One of the reasons Trump ran was to inflate his ego, which might work in our favor. He'll want to be remembered as one of the greatest presidents of all time, so he'll focus on making everybody happy. He might have to make some compromises with the Democrats to get things done, but we probably need that at this point. If he goes into the next election with a high approval rating he'll win easily.

Maga

Buzz buzz.

>muh urban intellectuals.

You mean people standing in roads, causing civil unrest and crashing private events? No one gives a shit about actual protesters.

"If"

Trump must be impeached, he dont follows the laws of the USA, nor his team.

Most of us have jobs and saw our health insurance premiums go up by as much as 60%. Obama's "Cadillac tax" turned out to be a Chevy tax. Poor fuckers get subsidies and therefore free insurance. Rich fuckers could care less either way, but people in the middle who have jobs are stuck with rising premiums and declining service while being told we should just suck it up for the greater good.

So Trump has brought back jobs before even being sworn in, managed to win despite the entire establishment going against him and possible fraud, has only picked qualified people for his cabinet, more importantly no mainstream politicians (the only one I find objectionable is the Goldman-Sachs guy), and he's stayed consistent on his promises of being tougher on immigration and on foreign policy

Seems like a pretty good start. Here's hoping for at least 16 years of Trump presidency.

I like vogan poetry.

>voter fraud in Detroit
Exactly this.