How was church today, user?

How was church today, user?

Didn't go.

The priest didn't even make me cum this time. I left a bad review on the internet.

I dont like going to german churches. I dont think that all the gold, the sculptures, the paintings and fancy clothing would be approved by Jesus. I prefer the ways of early christianity a lot more: simple but on point.

People should focus a lot more on the core messages of christianity(1. love god 2. love your fellow human beings) and not get so distracted by all the other stuff.

>pic related

Nu-churches are kind of dumb
read the Bible heretics.
House Bible studies for an hour each week are pretty meaningful.

You'd rather just sacrifice a yak in the woods somewhere?

>Literally worshiping a dead Jew on a sick

Get real, practice the religion of your forebears. Polytheism.

The singing made it feel like a 2000 year old circlejerk.

Your founding fathers were christians
Your presidents were christians
Your most relevant scientifics and authors were christians
Your father and mother were christians

But of course you fedorafag say Christianity is a jew trick.

Podesta Fuck and killed baby Jesus

NO SAVIOR IS COMING FAGGOTS , PODESTA FUCK AND KILLED HIM MEANWHILE HE WAS A BABY
NO SAVIOR IS COMING FAGGOTS , PODESTA FUCK AND KILLED HIM MEANWHILE HE WAS A BABY

>Literally worshipping dead Goyim on an altar

So thankful to live in a city with an SSPX chapel

DEUS VULT FAGGOTS

>Your ancestors lived in a cave. But you say that living in a cave is barbaric

I recently found Jesus, and have read about.... 3 pages of the bible because I'm a weak faggot and have better get off my arse and do it.

However, up until I found him, I've been a massive degenerate, I've indulged in sin after sin (like every other fucking person in todays day and age) premarital sex, wrath, envy and all that shit.

So what I'm wondering is, how fucked am I? I know God forgives our sins, but isn't he pretty strict on those things? How do I right my wrongs? Should I stop fucking my girlfriend asap? Will he forgive me if I truly belive?

Why so heretic Latvia ? You should embrasse Orthodoxy.
But you are right :
your ancestors who made the greatest civilization of all times were christians
your scientists, who were the smartest people of all times, were christians

In France at least, when you go to Church, the priest makes the lecture of the New Testament and some pages of the Bible. Maybe it is the same in your local church.

Don't listen Varg. Christianity is the true path.

>premarital sex
God doesn't watch you jerking off you retard, calm down.

>being this much of an ambigius retard

It's against the bible to not attend church. Pray and ask God to lead you to the right church. God bless you.

Literally starting right now, 7pm mass.

I haven't been to church in a long, long time, but Jesus is still my Lord and Savior.

How can I have my sins forgiven? do I just pray or do I need to go to a priest

It was good, there was a white baby crying half the time. Not even mad

We had a sub this week, and he prayed for Trumps success. It really hit me again that we, through god and kek, actually got him elected. It was surreal once again, MAGA.

You gotta go to confession and repent your sins through a priest.

>going to (((church)))
>ever

Hey i have just realized something, faggots :

Look at the cross of the anime girl.

Its an inverted one ......

Fuck, so thats the reason the christ-chan or whatever the fuck its name is/was is so fucked up.

You confess your sins to God, with full conviction of them, ask for forgiveness, and repent of them. You don't need a priest. If you want to be a Catholic, fine, but you do not need an intermediary other than Christ to be saved and forgiven.

Accept Christ, read and obey the Bible and God, have fellowship with the body of Christ aka the church, and flee from all immorality and sin.

And always be praying.

Couldn't get the matches to stay lit in the wind but tomorrow night I'm going back and that paedo shelter is going up in flames baby!!

>Believe Jesus Christ is my savior and that He will save the world one day
>Act like a totally wretched person
>I still got my free express ticket to Heaven

Thanks for the afterlife Christcucks!

Trusting the (((newspapers)))

Good goy. No wonder why (((newspapers))) relate Church scandals but not Jew scandals, muslim scandals (rape, pedophilia, rape, beheadings) ?

You mean peter's cross?

>goes to church
>posts in 4chins pink board

ok

the upside down cross isn't a symbol of satan, its a symbol of humbling one's self before God. When St. Peter was crucified he wanted to be crucified upside down as he was not worthy to die the same way as Christ.

No idea. It is still standing, from what I can see.

Yeah they all fuck kids. Catholics and Christians included. Jews can shill for whatever they like, the image was just representing the issue without having to find an actual image of a priest fucking a kid.

I go to a pentacostal church that I hate cause the pastor is my father and he beat me as a child. So no it was not good at all.

>flag
Nice.

I work at a semi-mega church and we just had our 20th anniversary celebration that culminated today so life has been a living hell for the past week

I fulfill my Mass obligation on Saturday

I went to the Henry Ford museum today!

Kekism is the way
Kek has help elect trump and has revealed himself to us

:3xd

Witnessed! Praise Kek!

>praise b lord kekles

Awful, check my flag for further details.

Man, every time i go to church i get a little depressed.

In most churches there aren't many people that i like to talk and here in brazil they are all touchy and shit most of the time.

My father became a pastor recently but i don't see much of god in him, he opened a church with a friend but they are already in debt which is expected since my family has a horrible problem with money

Yup

My ass, apostate.

I didn't go because everyone seems to preach the Prosperity Gospel which is heresy, so I instead self-reflect and study biblical subjects to gain knowledge and strengthen my relationship with the Lord.

Was at friends house smoking weed, actually.
sage

>vast majority of black people devout Christians
>vast majority of black people vote Democrat

>vast majority of Mexican immigrants devout Christians
>vast majority of Mexican immigrants vote Democrat

Were you planning on making a point?

Pretty good. I defiled the house of god by performing a satanic ritual and striking fear into the hearts of Christians.

Yeah, Christianity does nothing for the vote.

Church was very good today, thanks.

It's a tradition that goes back almost 2 millennia, its not apostasy

Edgy

Mass was great today

God won't watch you jerk off, but I will. ;)

im actually considering just faking it and going just to see if I can find an honest girl. Im gnostic but I know the bible and organized religion is horse
shit. I was thinking about emailing the closest church to see if I can do a confession see where that takes me, id be honest. opinions?

If you know religion is crap, why would you find an honest girl there?
She'd have to be dishonest with herself to believe things without proof.

Clearly you should be looking for shy library girls.

>I don't like anything about you, but I'm willing to lie about that in order to steal your women. Is that okay with you?
Why not just kill yourself instead? We have no need of degenerate self-obsessed quqs here.

So, what you actually mean is that you're 110% assblasted that fedoras are unequivocally Leftist and Christians are Right-wing.

Theologically speaking, there is no sin so heinous and no life so depraved that God cannot possibly forgive. Jesus literally went around forgiving prostitutes because they believed in him.

However, this is not a license to continue living in sin. If you truly want to be a Christian, then you need to get all of that out of your life asap. As far as your gf is concerned, you always have the option to marry her.

If you truly believe and change your ways, you are not fucked at all. Forgiveness and love are the two key messages of Christianity. God is very strict, and he may discipline you to keep you in line. But he will never stop loving you, and he will never give up on you.

1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."

So judgmental and blasphemous user. chech ur practice.
>going to libraries anymore
If I found a girl I like, id build the relationship on truth. like what if I get converted. I mean if you all have so much faith in gods plan maybe my efforts will be futile.

Did god create evil?

God is judgmental as well you uneducated moron. You think that a being as great as Him would deign to set aside His judgments just for you? Live earnestly or be damned.

DAY OF ROPE
WHEN
H
E
N