I'm 100% pro-Trump

I'm 100% pro-Trump.

I also believe Obama was not a terrible president. I don't think he was good, but I don't think he was bad either.

Am I alone?

how many jews have you killed

I'm 100% anti-Trump.

I also believe Obama was not a terrible president. I don't think he was good, but I don't think he was bad either.

But honestly it blows my mind when people say he is the worst President in history. Some people really weren't mentally ready for a black President.

He was a shit president, though.

He was a right cunt. He destroyed full time jobs to make a bunch of part time jobs, made sanctions against Russia that fucked with muh guns, virtue signalled constantly, let foreign leaders shit all over him and is generally a disingenuous asshole who niggers praise for some reason. The only "good" thing about him is he is so bad at keeping his promises he did very little. His only strength is talking and even in his speeches he stutters in the most annoying way.

Obama and Trump both appeal to rural and suburban retards.

I tend to think along the same lines, OP. I don't think Obama was as bad as a lot of Sup Forums do, but he was still bad for America. At a time when they needed a strong president they get this fucking globalist shill who used executive orders to fuck their shit up. He also started a bunch of wars and didn't fix the economy.

On the other hand he didn't completely destroy the economy, didn't make any super disastrous geopolitical decisions (compared to Hillary he was very reasonable with Putin), etc. He could be worse.

I think some people don't like him because he's a nigger who gives lip service to cool clocks and social justice. But considering he's a nig I think he did really good, actually. He lasted 8 years and the country didn't collapse, which is practically a record for "non-dictatorial states ruled by blacks"

Trump is a cuck who lied to us and the only people who still support are losers who think politics are like the NFL and only want to see trump beat liberals. Obama was the worst president ever

Considering you're Croatian your opinion doesn't count. But I also can relate, for example, I voted Trump, even my ultra lib arts uni gf of 5 years has voted Trump, so we're Trump supporters, although I am extremely anti Russia and anti Ghina, something rare around these Putin cock sucking parts of the net. I swear everyone here ate up Kremlin propaganda and went with it. Russian propaganda is very infectious, like their communism was, be wary of supporting the vodka nigger. If you're American you should know better, than to support Russia. Their number one goal is to do everything possible to challenge the US, ruin our geopolitical interests, circumvent our strategies, but no matter what they do their economy is shit. if 80% of your GDP is your oil export, you're gonna have a bad time. Especially if you have high defense spending. Russia collapsed before for the same exact reasons.

Oh, you too?

None of what you said in your post is true. Oil and gas exports make up less than 50% of their economy now.

What part of the U.S? Just curious.

I was talking about the Russian GDP not the US. Russian GDP is 80% from oil. They will collapse their economy just like they did before. And the regular jack off Russian will suffer because they trust their shit Gov.

sorry I miss read, source on your 50% do you have it? I'll find one for my claim.

obama didn't make a single decision, he was the definition of a puppet, figurehead. if you agree with the decisions his globalist, corporatist, handlers made, you would think he was a good president.

Are you even aware "obama" funded isis and terrorists in syria? does that sound like good policy?

No.
Obama was OK for US policy, and he was funny with his speaches n sheeit. But he destroyed Libya and the middle east, and he was constantly a pain in Assad's ass, trying to eliminate the based one.

US policy he was OK,
Foreign policy he was a disaster.

>believing in Trump means you must believe Obama is worse than Hitler
ok

>Considering you're Croatian your opinion doesn't count.
I don't get to vote, but I am still concerned about the politics of America because it affects my life directly.

My personal beef with people who bitch about Obama is how quickly they forgot how malevolent the Bush administration was.

The reason why I support Trump is that I genuinely believe he can make the world a better place.

I'd honestly say that Obama was better than Bush, BUT that's not really saying that much

>Considering you're Croatian your opinion doesn't count
fucking THIS
can people who are not us citizens fuck off with this usa politics bullshit?
let the motherfucking seppos deal with their own bullshit, we all have our own

>On the other hand he didn't completely destroy the economy

Completely wrong.

Uninformed idiots like you are why I fear the incoming economical collapse, orchestrated by the Fed, will be 100% pinned on Trump in an effort to discredit nationalism once and for all.

Interest rates are still at century low rates. The stock market is at record highs because of buybacks and massive debt. And yet, it can't hit 20,000. Up and down between 17500 and 19500 for THREE FUCKING YEARS. Go look at the charts if you don't believe me. It's a see-saw line. Obama's economy is propped up entirely on faith, hallucinations and shittiness of other countries' currencies. The middle class cannot save a single dime reliably because of these awful interest rates.

Once Trump is the official "president" of the United states, and Obama is out of the spotlight, the Fed and establishment will collapse everything to make Obama look good in comparison. And you fucking retards will eat it up, hook line and sinker.

obama is the worst president of the us
trump isnt that good, but better than hillary

Not even trying to be a memer when I saw that Obama is the worst president in US history. Horrible puppet, communist liar.

Please tell us more oh wise financial guru. Fucking moron. This is the same stupid shit republicans claim every time they ruin our economy. Clinton was lucky because Reagan/Bush set up an awesome economy for Clinton, but then when W came in, 7 years later it collapsed 100% because of Clinton's actions years before. Then, Obama came in and he ruined the economy, because it's not like there were fucking runs on banks in fall 2008. But now that the economy is getting better, it's all a ruse to set Trump up.

Fucking moron. Go watch more Jim Cramer, dipshit.

Gee, it's almost like economies aren't some hyperspeed government project that liberals can throw money at and requires TIME TO DEVELOP.

agreed.

Overall he wasn't terrible bad but if you judge him by the promises he made, the base he run on and compare it to the actual results and his legacy he turns into one of the worst presidents not only of the US but in all of recorded human history.

Not a single promise that was not broken or made a 180° turn on.
t. someone that supported obama in 08 and saw him as the better of two terrible candidates in 12 and now have to admit the 2nd. term was a big mistake.

It was from a pie graph I saw from like either wsj business insider or economist or some shit like that. I don't remember it was posted on /r/Russia though.

Regardless I can understand your frustration but as someone who has read about Russia for years and has been there, Russia definitely doesn't have its main goal to undermine the U.S.

Russian interests do not interfere with American interests but American policy interferes with Russian interests when it doesn't need to.

>obama not being /bestpresident/

the precedent he set with executive powers is going to allow trump to MAGA the fuck out of this country