I dont hate all white ppl

But I fucking HATE with a passion you shitty, depressed, lonely ass, sexless, betamale motherfucking LOSER LOSER LOSER neo nazi wannabe, phony ass, alt-right screeching , pathetic. divorced ass parents, facist wannabe motherfuckers.

There was a time, where I was like man, "All men are created equal". Thank you lonely ass shitty white ppl for showing me the truth. There is a reason you are so loud and inconsiderate. Why you feel you must be on top. Because the truth is. You are walking failure Albino. Failed flesh incarnate. A disease. A deficiency. An inferior mutant who is super, super fucking ashamed of what he really is. Super fucking ashamed. What a fucking coward. Grow a back bone albino. Fucking weak leper.

GJ, neo nazis and white supremacist wannabes alike. Ugly fuckig neckbeard creeps. You make people like me. I am here because of you and your fucking loud barking everyone you are online you small cowardly dog. You pave the road to self destruction for the white race.

Cuz before, I was like pce and harmony, hug the trees. But now, Im looking for that antifa sign up sheet. I cant wait to knock you shitty ass fucking creepy white ppl down to the lowest possible rung of society. I hate you so much more than jewish zionisn. At least jewish zionism can keep its mouth shut for 2 seconds. You are ALWAys fucking screeching. projecting your innate inferiority. Recessive lepers with the loudest fucking voice. Stfu leper. Know your place albino.

This is what you wanted right? Race war now? You got it fashy goy. You are going to get the oppression you beg for lepers. I am going to smile at your every downfall. Im going to kick down the remaining supports of your "white supmreacy, aka indian caste system"

Just a reminder I am here because of you, not the liberal media, you loud wannabe WN. Youre shit you fucking creep. Lonely motherfucker. You want WN? Okay, we will have minority nationalism. And were going to fucking crush you and drink deep of your sorrows.

But I fucking HATE with a passion you shitty, depressed, lonely ass, sexless, betamale motherfucking LOSER LOSER LOSER neo nazi wannabe, phony ass, alt-right screeching , pathetic. divorced ass parents, facist wannabe motherfuckers.

There was a time, where I was like man, "All men are created equal". Thank you lonely ass shitty white ppl for showing me the truth. There is a reason you are so loud and inconsiderate. Why you feel you must be on top. Because the truth is. You are walking failure Albino. Failed flesh incarnate. A disease. A deficiency. An inferior mutant who is super, super fucking ashamed of what he really is. Super fucking ashamed. What a fucking coward. Grow a back bone albino. Fucking weak leper.

GJ, neo nazis and white supremacist wannabes alike. Ugly fuckig neckbeard creeps. You make people like me. I am here because of you and your fucking loud barking everyone you are online you small cowardly dog. You pave the road to self destruction for the white race.

Cuz before, I was like pce and harmony, hug the trees. But now, Im looking for that antifa sign up sheet. I cant wait to knock you shitty ass fucking creepy white ppl down to the lowest possible rung of society. I hate you so much more than jewish zionisn. At least jewish zionism can keep its mouth shut for 2 seconds. You are ALWAys fucking screeching. projecting your innate inferiority. Recessive lepers with the loudest fucking voice. Stfu leper. Know your place albino.

This is what you wanted right? Race war now? You got it fashy goy. You are going to get the oppression you beg for lepers. I am going to smile at your every downfall. Im going to kick down the remaining supports of your "white supmreacy, aka indian caste system"

Just a reminder I am here because of you, not the liberal media, you loud wannabe WN. Youre shit you fucking creep. Lonely motherfucker. You want WN? Okay, we will have minority nationalism. And were going to fucking crush you and drink deep of your sorrows.

>*Autistic Screeching*

and don't forget to sage that nigga

nice b8 m8

Obligatory G.I pasta for this autist. Gentlemen please? I don't have it.

2/10
try harder

I hate it how niggers and wiggers put "ass" next to adjectives in their sentences. It looks just too retarded. You need to rewrite this pasta, tldr.

bad larp goy , dont use Sup Forums language next time

welcome to 4skin fagit

remember we're all just one type of human

neck yerself after you watch me fuck yer mother

Ain't reading that diarrhea spam, but if you aren't white, I don't like you either. Nature made us different by design and i'm not obligated to give a shit about anyone other than my own race. So choke on a bag of dicks, mmkay pumpkin.

hahaha nigga this time nobody catched the bait :D Try tomorrow the copypasta again

Lmao, I wish I was black. Black is the new white. You are the niggers now. Nobody likes you/ Not even your own women. Were gonna take it all. ALL OF IT. Show me how you fight albio. Show me the chimp out you are so proud of you little scaredy bitch. Coward ass leper. You got nothing and you know it. This is it. Cry online as everything leaves you behind obsolete shitstains.

This post is just magnificent. A true embodiment of Cenk "The Armenian Genocide Never Happened" Uguyr vs. Alex "Humble Water Filter Salesman" Jones RNC drama on our very own Sup Forums Hope you enjoy it here friendo!

Post this on 8/pol/

Chances are they'll believe it and start trying to out-edge you.

>hehe... guten tag *scary eyes* That's where you're wrong... *makes cool nazi face cool eyes with stoic features* you're not ready for the lion's wrath *makes nazi coolface* the white man is awakening like shill, and you will be the first to hang *turns around in cool nazi trenchcoat with evil, scary, and powerful nazi coolface then proceeds to dump 7 gigs of NatSoc imagery*

Sounds like you're in for a bad time, boercuck

You just hate white people because they cucked your family, they cucked your culture and now your race is cucking themselves because they are too stupid to realize that they are stupid and are getting fucked.