Brit/pol/ - Fuck Thatcher

>Sharia May's U-Turn Madness; PM threatens a Hard Brexit unless she gets EU concessions
news.sky.com/story/brexit-pm-expected-to-say-uk-prepared-to-leave-single-market-10729623

>Two by-elections ahead for Labour; Tories and UKIP both have a chance to steal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/ukips-northern-spring-may-break-stoke-on-trent-central/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>"The BBC can't edit the internet, but we won't stand aside either" - 'Permanent Reality Check Team' set up to censor fake news
theguardian.com/media/2017/jan/12/bbc-sets-up-team-to-debunk-fake-news

>(((Hitchens))) on Sunday - "How I was targeted by Russian whores"
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/for-once-trump-is-right-these-sordid-claims-stink.html

>NI MPs threaten to go to court and delay Brexit by months if its crisis is not resolved soon
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-northern-ireland-crisis-stormont-assembly-delay-theresa-may-illegal-article-50-a7526126.html

>Chancellor threatens to make Britain a tax haven unless the EU gives a favourable deal
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4121574/Hammond-s-threat-EU-Britain-slash-taxes-fight-business-try-wound-Brexit-negotiations.html

>Parliamentary Brexit Committee demands soft Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/14/brexit-committee-demands-transitional-deal-and-parliamentary-vote

>MILK SURGE - Lib Dems score huge council by-election victories
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/liberal-democrats-celebrate-stunning-council-by-election-wins-in-both-north-and-south-a7525306.html

>More people trust the Tories on immigration than UKIP. JUST
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/15/brexit-poll-conservatives-labour-ukip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfedGe6bDC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russians are nonces

>reminder

Nice straw man, but no. I mean we're not in a great position, we're more exposed to a crashing British economy than we'd like, but we still have the Single Market of 440,000,000 people to export to thankfully. Unlike you.

Yeah, we cucked your beloved RAF into defending our interests for free. That's some Israel-level cucking right there.

Well he did campaign for Brexit, which anyone who was schooled beyond the age of 16 would know isn't great for your economy.

Lads some russians scammed me should I be more forceful in my support ticket?
It's war thunder btw.

>Russian thread

Does Putin pay Russians to post in Brit/pol/?

>tfw I poured my heart and soul into a post in another thread and no one took me on

Key to triggering the fuck out of Brit/pol/:
>Have Irish flag
>Post something mildly inflammatory

>WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS??????????

The russian cuck who comes here is literally a kiddy-touching nonce who fled from Scotland to live in Russia after the police came after him.
He's also a hardcore indy supporter.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
fucking paedo

>defending our interests for free.
You do realise you pay them, your own government has complained about this.

Idiot.

:3

I don't attend your general but I scrolled past it and all the posts are this bomber tripfag talking about himself so I did you a solid and reported the fag as you should too

>Well he did campaign for Brexit, which anyone who was schooled beyond the age of 16 would know isn't great for your economy.
Actually no one knows for certain if it's good or bad. So that doesn't stand up, that's just hear say in a court of law.

Idiot.

For easier reposting.

Thank (You)

I wonder at what point we find out that he was really Russian all along and that he just got really into LARPing.

Also fuck YOU. Thatcher is bae.

Can't agree with everything she did but she saved this country. Could've handled deindustrialisation better tho tbqh.

Apologies in advance to northerners but the Labour market reforms were essential. Unions were too powerful. It's a shame she didn't have as much foresight as others regarding the EU, but she saw the light towards the end. Were she alive and sane in 2016 I know she'd have voted leave.

Anyway lads, how are you making money from Brexit?

Is this a common greeting that old men perform on children in Russia?

>Yeah, we cucked your beloved RAF into defending our interests for free. That's some Israel-level cucking right there.

How delusional can a single potato wog be?
We have complete free reign over your airspace and there is n o t h i n g you can do about it.
You have some shitty prop plane that has a machine gun attached and can't even keep up with a civilian airliner. You are the epitome of a pathetic country.

He most likely is, and takes it very serious to the point he thinks Jesus was part of a proto-Scottish enclave from Galilee

Is this real?

based leaf

kek did you actually send that

Yes

What a retard
>Britain's railways are owned by the Euros
>Britain's manufacturing was sold to the Germans
>Britain's electric is owned by the French and Germans
>Britain's Nuclear power is owned by the Chinese
>Britain's postal service is owned by the Dutch
>Britain's fishing waters are owned by the Norwegians and Icelandics
>Britain banned itself from harvesting its own natural resources
>race traitors run the immigration policy
>Britains laws are made by the Euros

Who /votingLibDeminthenextelectionsothattheytakeusbackintotheBASEDEuropeanUnion/ here?

How many of you still get ID'd at the pub or in a shop?

>leaf

>Tripnonce

Everybody. Now go back to Plebbit and let them know the alt-right, Brexiters, Nazis and nationalists have been well and truly BTFO

>implying I go the fucking pub

Very rarely. The beard helps. Usually just to get into bars though, where everybody who's under 35 gets ID'd. Sometimes in Sainsbury's but never in Morrisons.

Give up now and I'll go easy on you little Englander.

>Anonymong

Maks is going to be free soon
youtube.com/watch?v=RfedGe6bDC8

Sad, but true. It shouldn't be this easy.

Except that's not true.

Idiot.

Well all talk of the future is speculative by definition.

That's also not what hearsay is.

Idiot.

>We have complete free reign over your airspace and there is n o t h i n g you can do about it.

Mate so has everyone, you're not at all unique about that. We're a small country of 4.5 million. Surrounded on all sides by powerful nations. There's not much we could do to defend ourselves with conventional means if any one of you decided to attack us, so instead we leverage our relationships with our countries to protect our interests.

>You have some shitty prop plane that has a machine gun attached and can't even keep up with a civilian airliner.

Why would we waste billions on whatever defective jet fighter your masters in America order you to buy when we can just cuck you into defending our airspace for free?

>Not supporting his local
>Allowing it to lose money until it closes down
>Wishing for his local to go up for sale
>Wanting a Muslim to buy it and turn it in to a mosque
>Wanting Sharia on the land of his old local

Get a fucking grip of yourself lad.

Celeb apprentice about to start on BBC 1 with Trump

So i was going buy tickets to watch a production of Macbeth but i found that it is in Welsh. I'm Welsh myself but don't speak any Welsh (aside from counting from 1 to 10, basic school stuff)

I just realised that promotion of Welsh language is massive in Wales and the language slowly catching on. A large majority of jobs desire or require Welsh speakers to fill a role here. I myself desire to learn Welsh for this very reason. However, i get the feeling that this is all a big jew trick.

Was devolution and promotion of sub-cultures such as Welsh and Gaelic done to aid the break up/destabilise the UK?

>YKTD memes

I gave up a long, long time ago user.

remember being ID'd in a shop when i turned 18 and the nonce behind the till couldn't work out my age

She then proceeded to ask me my age and date of birth

Then wouldn't believe me

>tfw

Glad i only get ID'd rarely now

Google confirms it lads.

Private ownership lad.
Immigration policy is irrelevant here.
EU membership responsible for much of this and will end soon.

Ownership of business by foreign investors not an issue. Government can't match private sector efficiency

Which celebs are on it? And is the BBC replaying this because Trump looks like a cunt on it? I would imagine that's the reason.

>we can't defend our nation because we're weak and pathetic
>hahaha WOW look how our country has BTFO hahah xdddd

There is nobody more limp-wristed, weak-willed faggot and pathetic than the Irish

>Unions were too powerful
Mildly so. Absolutely obliterating them was a horrible decision.

The problems in the 1970s were global, not a case of localised union trouble.

>1 post by this ID

My local shut down when I was 9, in 1999.

Has Article 50 been triggered yet?

Is Gove, dare I say it, /our guy/?

>brit/pol/ will rid us of tripfags
gods work

NO its getting triggered at the end of March. But maybe on Tuesday

End of march

No, that's not the reason. The resurgence was rooted in nationalist ideology. Welsh people realised they have a distinct and important history and wanted to grab hold of some of that and bring it to the mainstream (i.e. children).

But now Labour have joined in it's about using it to prove that anybody can be Welsh. If you go to a language school to learn the language you'll find half of the people in the room are wogs. Once they know Welsh they can then say 'I'm more Welsh than you David, you don't even speak OUR language'. Of course, they're being funded by our taxes.

It started out well but it has turned into a way of saying that nationality is nothing but a language and a location.

maybe

>Government can't match private sector efficiency
Which is why large swathes of our infrastructure is run by foreign governments who didn't buy into this stupid meme.

The private sector is best at meeting consumer needs, not infrastructure needs.

You attribute national ownership to so much when really multinational corporations owned by thousands of shareholders in most cases are the true owners. I own shares in companies with interests in almost all of these things.

Not likely

I love the way that in the eyes of a little englander, we're simultaneously violent, terroristic, conservative apes while simultaneously the most limp-wristed, weak-willed faggots imaginable. And of course, the little englander sees no contradiction there because she doesn't think for herself anymore. Rupert Murdoch decides her opinions for her now.

Piers Morgan
Lil Jon
Dennis rodman
Gary beusey
Latoya Jackson n some others

The 2000s were weird

Why the arbitrary deadline?

>ywn have a qt britfu with a fucked up forehead

Why even live?

>Daniel Craig is a shit bond
>Skyfall is horribly overrated
>James Bond died with Die Another Day
>Roger Moore was the best Bond and Timothy Dalton was underrated
>Goldeneye and A View To A Kill are both based af

Prove me wrong. Pro-tip you can't.

My mother used to do this a lot to me when I was a child.
Kissing bellies must be something in russia.

No, he's a massive pro Israel shill like Trump.

SECURITY BREACH

Gold has BUST £1,000/oz again

cash cucks BTFO

Because deadlines mean deadlines, and they're going to make a success of it.

>Implying you don't have another pub within 5 miles of you

>Except that's not true.
Except it is true you fucktard.

>That's also not what hearsay is.
But it is in the context of using it as evidence in law you absolute retard.

>Herp derp they "speculated", what you said they "speculated"
>OBJECTION HEAR SAY
>Sustained

Now away with you, go learn science or something you useless fucktit, can't even run your own nation correctly.

Anyone else feeling nervous that apparently the PM is "ready" to leave "the single market"?

I mean, i want trade only, and i see this word, "ready" and interpret it as a "threat" to leave TSM.

Tl;dr is the PM using linguistics to prepare us for her keeping aspects of EU membership, aspects of "the single market?"

You're still ruled from Brussels. Ireland is just Belgium with drunks.

She had had name a date and since we voted for it last June. It couldnt be prosponed any longer. Also enabled the government and civil service enough time to actually do their job and figure out a negotiating stratedgy for Brexit

I'll pass. Can't bear any of them. Cheers though.

There's one yeah, but it's awful.

There was another close one but it got firebombed because the landlord was a paedo,

BASED soft Brexit!

And yet the puny potato wog fails to understand that terrorist violent apes and pathetic limp-wristed faggotry is not mutually exclusive.
By the way, nobody gives a flying fuck about your """"country"""". There's more important and interesting nations than yours. The only people who care about your boggy island is you.

Where's Shia LaBeouf when you need him?

God damn.
And now I'm gonna download 537 photos

>. It’s called Denial and it is about the London libel trial that destroyed the reputation of the ghastly David Irving, who claims that Hitler did not industrially mass-murder Europe’s Jews.

Why has it jumped?

We will get a 'soft' Brexit. We won't leave the single market. We won't strictly stop immigration. Regulations will remain. Arrest warrant will stay. NATO will fall apart under Trump and the European Army will be a reality, the UK will have to join in as we'll have no friends otherwise.

We've been cucked.

You live in a weird area. I have no advice really. Just keep drinking alone at home like the rest of us I guess.

Based LARPing Remaincucks. Still stuck on stage 6. Sad

>NATO will fall apart under Trump and the European Army will be a reality
Tbh if they'd made an GETO independent of the EU i'd rather be in that than nato.

(GETO = Geographically European Treaty Organisation, i.e. no filthy Turks.)

>holding useless metals
>not holding income generating assets like stocks or property

Lad...

We gotta chum up with Trump. No way we're staying in the single market.

South Manchester

NOW WE CAN BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER