@realDonaldTrump

>@NBCNews is bad but Saturday Night Live is the worst of NBC. Not funny, cast is terrible, always a complete hit job. Really bad television!

Is Sup Forums really ok with this massive faggot tweeting the whole fucking day stupid shit like pic related?

Yes. Deal with it, faggot.

it was a very funny skit...also it told the truth

If Trump can get SNL cancelled he'll truly be the greatest President of the past century. I'm only sort of kidding.

>massive faggot tweeting the whole fucking day
I have terrible news

Trump could make duck noises all day and Sup Forums would be ok with it.

The far right is just as annoying as the far left; hence why this is a containment board.

/thread
Trump is right, SNL has been shit for decades now

Sometimes I wish he would shutup. However, he's not wrong, at least on this one. SNL is garbage and has been for a long long time.

>DAMNIT DRUMPFTARDS MAKE HIM STOP BEING REAL AND HAVING AN OPINION OR ARGUING BACK
>HE ISN'T ALLOWED TO FIGHT BACK HE NEEDS TO BE A "NICE GUY" KEKSERVATIVE AND BE A PHONY POLITICIAN
fuck you. trump doesn't drink or do drugs but instead has an opinion that he shows, but that's so bad. it's so bad! he needs to be like the drug addict maniacs phony politicians who want war and death everywhere but at least they don't use twitter!

SNL has lampooned every political figure of the last 40 years. He basically writes the material for them. Look at his Twitter history and you'll be able to make up 10 skits a week.

Not Obama

>he can't take the piss

>SNL has been shit for decades now
I agree, but that's not an excuse to be a fucking attention whore while at the same time trying to be the President of the United States...

Hey look it's Juán Pablo Sandoval being a shitskin commiefornia faggot again.

fpbp

Why are faggots triggered by the fact Trump tweets regularly and communicates his thoughts?

King Nigger told us he'd be completely open and have consistent dialogue with the public. He did the opposite.

Baldwin does it since he's a DNC hack. He should be tried for starting riots at Trump rallies.

they only went after obama once on the school house rock bill sketch.

Carlos!

I dont mind the skits but if Im going to see one every week it just gets tiring and lazy.

He's right though, SNL is unfunny garbage that hasn't been relevant in decades.

Reminder that Mexicans are the spawn of arab-Iberians and Asian-American natives who became weak, fat, and impotent over time on top of being short. They're working hard on reaching the lowest tiers of people along with niggers. All going back OP included.

He should really stop using the goddamn twitter.

Then what the fuck are you doing here, pablo? Get a job, you a have a wall to pay for.

He's right. SNL hasn't been funny since early 90's. Quality, intellectually stimulating satire is critical but witty. SNL has become lowest common denominator leftist propaganda.

He can do whatever the fuck he wants BECAUSE he's the President of the US of A. Deal with it, shitposter.

It's my theory that no one actually watches SNL

It solely exists so CNN can't report on "le epic funny sketches" on Sunday

Leftists can't be funny. They're as funny as women at this point.

I don't care if they're consistent, they're not fucking funny and I hate celebrity culture more with each passing day. There's nothing more Jewish than forcing millions of people to laugh at bad jokes about legitimate authority figures.

I havent watched an episode of SNL this entire century

>how bad SNL is
>stupid shit

But he's 100% right, you know

>I don't care if they're consistent

I do.

and they aren't.

>forcing

Trump is just asspained about being lampooned, but SNL is genuinely awful and I'm shocked it still exists at all.

Example of a gr8 post

fpbp

>he doesn't like Trump's twatter bantz

Who gives a fuck what he says or does. He's triggering faggots like you so that's fine by me

What's wrong about it? He completely dominates the news cycle and overwhelms the media paralyzing it, it's brilliant, he doesn't even have to think of anything new.

Who gives a fuck? He's not in office yet. Let him do as he please.
And yes, I hope he continues doing this for the 8 years to come.

Yes, believe it or not, the exertion of social pressure on anyone who isn't amused by SNL is a way of attempting to force people to find certain things funny.

Like they did with Obama right?

“I don’t like agenda comedy. I guess I could say that.” -- Norm Macdonald

Nah, he's way more triggered himself than his now-majorly liberal audience. Posting his salt on twitter will only damage his reputation. I've never seen Obama RAEG over people calling him a "white house nigger", Trump shouldn't give so many fucks about bullshit stories and parodies either.

(((SNL))) is shit and has been shit.

It's been shit for decades but it's recently been getting more so ever since they let more than 1 black on the cast. I'm not even trying to be racist I'm saying that their comedy sunk incredibly low. Every skit with a black person now is like watching a KFC commercial because they try their hardest to showboat their tokens so everyone can see their progressiveness in lieu of actual comedic talent

One wall down, one to go

But what are the liberals who spend all day on his Twitter hitting F5 just waiting to make piss jokes and Russian/Putin jokes going to do if he stops tweeting.

I love how none of the 4 options in the pic was get a fucking job and pay for seats.

He's right so yeah.

This.

Now MSM does not control the official narrative. Trump has their balls in his hands

Shit is weird here with the media. Spanish media shows Trump as a TV clown. They are shilling to much against him. But our president says he wants good relations with USA. Other news are kind of
>russia hacked the election
>muh refugee
>muh LGBT rights
>Another woman killed by 'terrorismo machista' (machismo terrorism)
>weather (seriously, they have many weather related news, more than normal)

This why I voted for him actually desu. The day he stops tweeting is the day I write to my Senator to impeach his ass.

He's right though. SNL hasn't been funny in decades.

Remember when Trump bragged about trying to buy pussy with furniture while his wife was pregnant?

You know, for a lot of shit posters, you guys do complain about another shotposter.