How do we fix women?

How do we fix women?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wPRaq
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-37754565
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Thank you for making 20 potential serial killers young lady.
It's ok they'll only kill women

Source: archive.is/wPRaq

Also the biggest broken with these memes are the blacked out names.

Feminists whatever should be shamed publicly for doing or liking this.

Thats pretty fucking clever but I would never have the heart to trick people like that.

Maybe we should fix the 20 betas who bought their girlfriend an iPhone.

That's less than 20k. What kind of house would cost that little?

>Thread about women being insufferable cunts
>"Muh betas"

Every time.

It's just the down payment.

Do these things actually exist? I've fucked some sluts and known a few cunts but this shit seems so farfetched.

What kind of dude allows or wouldn't know that his girlfriend is fucking 19 other dudes and kind of mega Jew praises this?

>Every time
These women have egos that only go as far as men will allow. So yes this is a beta problem.

That's hilarious. I've been breaking my South African friend's bollocks because he bought his gf of 3 weeks a new iPhone. Total beta.

Why didn't she just save her money from the beginning and not waste it on iPhones that probably all depreciated between purchase and resale?

This is fucking hilarious.
You need to fix beta cuck men that enable this behavior, or someone will always take advantage of it no matter how "good" most women are.

>Thread about men allowing women to do stupid things
>"muh women are cunts"

Every time.

well, first off, this woman is an obvious sociopath, and the fact that this publication seems to mistake that as a strong trait is more than worrisome.

That said fuck the guys who actually bought her the damn phone.

By making them into our personal cum dumbsters.

Strip women of their rights, follow the advice on women that is in the bible, and recognize they are inferior to men.

Are you retarded? The iPhones were gifts from her boy-toys.

>20 IPhones
>Buy a House

i guess that real means put a deposit on a trailer home

Are we entirely sure that female empathy is sincere?

Clever maybe, heroic no.

I think this is a problem that has already reached its apex, its zenith if you will.

Here are some trends I've noticed:
People are tuning out from legacy media.
The people still watching broadcast television usually have it as background noise, while playing with their phones.
Movies aren't shaping society like they once did, the big budget ones are all franchise flicks now.
(((They're))) trying to talk louder but we all stopped listening.

With the wealth of information online, you can see stuff like your OP pic and countless other examples of bad behaviour that is turning men off.

It's only a matter of time before this sort of crap becomes an overwhelming message of - "this type of woman is delusional and entitled, do not go there".
Unfortunately the other side of that picture is the beta orbiters who fuel this narcissism.

Full disclosure: I'm married, so I suppose according to some people this board I've taken a wrong turn in life.

>congratulating a woman for scalping

>Are we entirely sure that female empathy is sincere?

Their empathy is fine, they're just amoral.

Canadians can't be fixed

And that's why I can tell you're not a woman.

He was probaby just trying to court one of the last 37 white chicks left in Cape Town and you are putting shit on him.

Literally trying to bed a unicorn in an endless field of camels and you decide to be a cunt.

Sup Forums can't fix women because the majority of them are Beta cucks who are desperate to believe that they can find the one good real woman.

There are few women in the NatSoc movement but I have noticed almost all of them feel more like subversion elements than actually caring. Every topic they talk about it seems to me the only reason they're in the movement is that they feel a shift to the right-wing and they want to try and bluepill as many men in it as possible so they will have their perfect 10/10 husband material man.

/thread

Stop encouraging their behavior ffs.

That's because you are human instead of subhuman.

Oh, I see. And then he sold them on ebay or something, not to her boyfriends? Female privilege.

He lives here you tit

>I'm married, so I suppose according to some people this board I've taken a wrong turn in life.
If you used your head as well as your cock then top job! My gf has been hassling me for a kid and marriage. Still not sure.

what is mortgage deposit

You stop pandering to them.

Wow. That's pretty fucked.

Don't let them pressure you m8
But if you do you should at least get something in return

Eww who the fuck would want one of your "women" let alone buy shit for them?

Fuck that cunt. Hassle him to an early grave.

Tell me about your Sheila, why did you marry her?

You have got to be a real retard to not notice your gf is dating even one other person

How would you not know that your girlfriend is fucking 19 other men.

Seems like the men have a problem here desu

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-37754565
>Xiaoli, a woman from the city of Shenzhen in southern China, asked each of her 20 current boyfriends to buy her a newly launched iPhone 7. She then sold all of the phones to a mobile phone recycling site called Hui Shou Bao for 120,000 Chinese yuan (about £14,500), and used the money to put down a deposit on a house in the countryside.
£14,500 probably gets you a deposit on something a little better than a trailer home in rural China.

By castrating ourselves. We are obviously just standing in the way of women

>keeping 20 boyfriends

That is a lot of sex. She would make more money whoring herself

Man oh man that girl should be stoned to death

As for fixing them, we need to fix ourselves. The very fact that there are men out there who are such slaves to gash that they will buy their new "GF" an iphone, is the biggest reason why women have become shit.

Nah, I'm normally a huge asshole about it. For our anniversary, I got her a gift and said it was expensive. Her and her mate thought it would be a ring.

Later that night, after she opened her joggers she told me about her and her mates speculation and I laughed so fucking hard in her face, just to get the point across that I don't want to be married and a dad at 23.

You don't since they're irrelevant and just adapt to whatever is happening to society. Fix your men and women will follow.

Pretty easy to fix men if you just reject all forms of women's rights and woman-worship.

If men realize they don't owe shit to women, then it fixes themselves.

oh the scamming whore is Chinese, what a shock!

Him being literally African should explain this

>Chinese
Every.
Single.
Time.

>woman with 20 boyfriends

Funny thing to call a hooker.

I wish I could buy a house for $11,000

how is it clever?
She gets them to buy her shit she can re-sell.

I wish I could buy a house for less than $700,000

Fuck I hate the Chinese

But you can, user.
You just have to live with being robbed weekly and being stabbed every now and again

sounds better than the native ghettos in canada. Them fuckers get real savage when the sun sets

>implying I already don't

Kek what? Savage eskimos?

Tell us a story from the land of Trudeau

Are you me?

This is just sugar daddy shit.
What's new is these stupid cunts bragging about it.

Biting the hand that feeds em.

Decrease the value of pussy. Legalize prostitution, develop anime holograms, make better videogames, marry conservative women.

get the ones who have corrupted women.

I bet she's got the nicest trailer in the whole park!

this. they were all probably 20 betas who hover around her. she'll talk to them once in a while and they give her anything.

there's one chad banging her though, who will live in the house and not have to pay for a phone.

Remove rice when?

OP thinks that you are able to doxx him, if you know that name and ask that person a few questions.

It's for his own security.

>Implying she had sex with any of them
Do you understand how understand how beta Asians can be, especially if there aren't enough women to go around?

chinks = turbojews, what a surprise

Come on, women are submissive by nature.
if you are a beta and buy her every shit she wants, she will exploit you and drop you, because you are weak.

> inb4 but muh, you have to treat your partner nice
Treating a woman nice and care for her - but still be the boss and make the decisions yourself - is perfectly possible.
But if a woman has betas all around her, she will get arrogant and fucked up.