Why are mayo dog stink cave beasts so damn slow? lmao

Why are mayo dog stink cave beasts so damn slow? lmao

Too bad you can't run faster than a policeman's bullet

She's right though. If white women want to be on the track, they need to earn it.

The same principle of meritocracy applies to everything else in the professional world too. There should be no race quotas for the Academy Awards, or vagina quotas for engineering.

Why don't you agree with this?

Nip Nip Nip Nip

>Niggers get killed by cops
Stop committing crimes then

DATS WRIGHT

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

This.

>Disgusting lack of diversity in this company!
>Be smarter then.

HOW CAN WE RUN FASTA IF WE LIV E IN THA GHETTOS AND CAN'T GET A PROPA EDUCATION

She has a point. Let's apply it.

- No diversity among CEOs
- Study harder

She's making his point for him and and niggers and nigger tier whites don't understand what's happening.

whats next, wanting women to play in the NFL because women aren't represented in it?
do they also complain that people don't give a shit about women's sports compared to men's sports?

they probably blame news stations for covering NFL and MLB over women's sports for the reason of the unpopularity

Yes. Whites build the track so they can watch blacks run around in a circle for mild entertainment

>niggaboons are good at running because they catch prey in the wild by chasing it for hours over 10s of miles until it falls over dead from exhaustion
>whites build projectile weapons that allow them to sit and relax until something walks by, then kill it silently from 10s of meters away

really rattled my gumballs

BASED NIPS

I agree with it, they don't

>work harder in school

they should give us a head start. call it affirmative action

Fpbp

we dont need to run like niggers.

Aye sheeit nigga wez da bezt at dem spordz n sheit. If dem wypipo wanna do dem den dey need to run faster.

Later... Sheeit! Gib me mo of dem jobs even do I ain't not kwallified fo dem!

It's called irony.

why do nips have the best bantz?

Maybe this is the tweet that wakes up retarded whites

If I remember correctly its about hip to feet ratio vs. torso to head.

Its why Whites are far better swimmers and strong men and blacks are better runners.

Never change, Japan. Never change..

>It's a "running fast/seasoning food/having melanin>Inventing and ruling over all of modern civilization" episode

I'm okay with it. nogs run fast, whatever.

same should apply everywhere else.

Only real racists would make any real argument against this.

Thats the point

Nobody is saying she's wrong. OP's shitpost was actually meant to convey the fact that it's ironic that the negro's response to affirmative action is "just do better then, fuck", which really should be white people's response as well.

>ay yo dis racis i fail sat
>Study harder then

>too many asians in med school this is racist!!!!!!
>Study harder then

>too many blk mn in jail i cri everytim3!!
>Steal better then

>study harder then

Jap posters never let me down.

>niggers complain about Oscar's is all white
>act/pretend better

If affirmative action existed for athletes slow whites who don't deserve to be in the race would not only compete in them but probably be awarded for participation.

>land of the rising kek

>omg US companies are building their products in foreign countries and hiring foreigners
work harder then

Niggers are so stupid they can't even see the massive b8 they took. Because niggers always look for things so they can say "see? It's us who we be da betta race, y'all rayciss crakas dont even no wat time it is, we be da real mastarace y'all, we be fasta, stronga, more biuteefall n shiet".

You tell them about how Neanderthal DNA makes you different from them and instead of seeing how you're establishing that race differences are biologically real they just think "haha das rite y'all be caveman ass bitches n shiet", gleeful at another occasion to establish that they're actually the better race.

Nig Nig Nig Nig