Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsyAso3_6d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I've never seen the movie: the twitter post

its the director of the movie lad

Classic

>movie about aliens controlling the world
>it's capitalismus, goy.

he should really watch the movie then if he's going to be trying to take credit for it

God damn Sup Forums, stay fucking stupid.

noice

Notice he didn't say Jews don't control the world. Just that it was a lie to say the movie was about it.

I know you're joking, but for the idiots that aren't joking I am reminded of the documentary "Room 236" about autism, which was masked to look like it was about "The Shining".

Nothing sadder yet funnier than fucking autists trying to tell others what a movie is REALLY about, depsite what the creator TELLS them the movie was about.

You are beyond stupidity

Who started capitalism though? Answer: The Jews

Checkmate Carpenter

i saw that a few months ago, absolutely brutally awkward listening to it. I had a blast watching it and making fun of it though, so i recommend it.

Jews have been threatening to sue carpenter and get THEY LIVE banned for years because they knew that movie was EXACTLY about them, even if they won't admit it.

>Yes, it's about the jews, guys. Fuck the ZOG.

>I hope Shlomo Shekelstein and Menachemchem Synagogowitz will still produce my next movie !

He could totally say that. I've seen the movie, I know...

lol

the thing is the better john carpenter movie anyways

We should send him that.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsyAso3_6d4

I prefer They Sleep, We Live.

John Carpenter is a Thing

Someone please tweet this to him.

sure carpenter, it totally is ;)

Yeah, it's about 'yuppies', that doesn't even make sense in any context. JC just knows he will suddenly become suicidal if he speaks the truth.

Fucking kek.

Now read it with the glasses on.

Fuck it, I tweeted it to him myself.

He has been dead for over a year

...and 1984 wasn't supposed to be a how-to blueprint for the elites, but shit happens.
Authors and creators of films are just the middleman between channeled ideas. They do not dictate what the message is or isn't.

On top of that, who controls most businesses? Who controls the advertising and marketing industry? Who controls the mainstream media?

Messages from movies evolve with the times to fit the times, according to the viewer.

I thought artist's intent didn't matter

Sorry I am wrong that was wes craven

Who are in a special in group?
Who tries to hide their identity to the public?

Death of the Author, his opinion of what it is about is no more valid than anybody elses

Exactly. Were on the same wavelength with this.

>Death of the Author
I like how that's parroted around on Sup Forums as if it were a fucking fact.

If you tell me ET: The Extra Terrestrial is about the Cuban Missile Crisis I'd call you a fucking idiot despite your "opinion" being no more valid than that of the Director and Screenwriter.

John Carpenter DIRECTED and WROTE They Live, trying to argue it's about Jews is fucking stupid.

Whether John Carpenter's intent was or was not to draw a parallel to the Jew's controlling the media with his movie, the fact remains that it was coincidentally quite accurate.

>I made this tool
>It's only for doing X nothing else!
>"Hey, this tool is also pretty handy at doing Y despite what it was originally made for doing!"
>NO. ONLY FOR X! NOTHING ELSE!
>"It's not our fault that it applies to this..."
>NO! I MADE IT!
>IT'S MY CREATION SO I FOREVER CONTROL WHAT IT DOES!
>ABLOO BLOO BLOO

>If you tell me ET: The Extra Terrestrial is about the Cuban Missile Crisis I'd call you a fucking idiot despite your "opinion" being no more valid than that of the Director and Screenwriter.
People can have bad opinions about things. If you told me being trans was not a mental illness, I would call you a fucking idiot.

>John Carpenter DIRECTED and WROTE They Live, trying to argue it's about Jews is fucking stupid.
Well he said it was about the dangers of "unrestrained capitalism" but it appears to be much more about corporate cronyism than capitalism. His idea of what it is about is honestly further from Jew conspiracies.

Maybe he doesn't want to be (((suicided)))

that's a faulty premise cause either a movie is open to interpretation so nobody can be right about what it's about, or we go by what you say and have to ask the director

that isn't the kind of thing you "debate" about persay, it's more of a discussion topic

basically what happens here is stormfags say it's about the jews, then you charge in shouting how it can't be because the director said so

the movie is built on the tradition of on of the oldest ever "conspiracy theories", that a secretive and malevolent cabal is manipulating the populace, that can exist without ethnic considerations..

>tweet stealthy calls out "jewish control of the world"

This

Ah yes (((((((Yuppies and unrestrained capitalism)))))))

Seriously though, just the fact that America pays and protects Israel after all their violations of international law should be a hint to this guy.