Mike Enoch: Multicultural Mike ruins his life

Mike Enoch, leader of TRS, a group of faggots who LARP on the Internet as white nationalists but are actually Jews and Jew lovers, has been doxed today. His wife is none other than a kikess who works as a diversity officer, cucking him further by hyphenating her name. Working theory is that Enoch, overcome by impotent rage, blows off steam by posting edgy bullshit about his in-laws on the Internet. That's assuming he's not a federal agent, of course.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/heres-the-thing/
youtube.com/watch?v=7hOwQxE3Q34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST

Come on you guys it was an honest mistake anyone could have done it.

ANGLINS POST ON THE SITUATION

dailystormer.com/heres-the-thing/

get jimpacted

TRUST ME YOU FUCKING GOIYM

George Bush hates black people

>tfw mike's relationship with his brother is forever shattered

>tfw you want to be a nazi but your jewish wife wont let you
>just cuck my shit up pham

>those digits
;_;7

>Anglin's take
He's a degenerate.

Piss off Antifa your just using this so you can hurt the entire pro white movement not just Kike Enoch

FUCK

Don't forget his black step brother who looks up to and loves "big Mike."

:^)

Okay common "white genocide is okay because dog sex" filth

His brother seems retarded and he still has myspace i dont think hes tech savvy enough to know what just happened.

>heres the thing

already know its not worth opening

> entire pro white movement

Good thing it's dead now while nobody even gives a shit. Imagine if there actually was a pro white movement and antifa exposed it as being jew, nigger homosexual run to its members and the wider society.

I think we're missing the point here. Mike is basically cucking the Jews, what's so bad about that?

So was his wife not aware of what he does?
Why would he do any of this with a degenerate supremacist jew wife?
Is his wife gonna give him the golden horn now?

youtube.com/watch?v=7hOwQxE3Q34

Or his coal burning mom

Mike''JUST''Enoch gave the roman salute at the NPI conference, no wonder he didn't let her wife come with him.

What the FUCK is going on here?

It's not for you to read Antifa shill. It's for the folks who have no idea what's going on. Really makes me think as well seeing your shilling this hard against pro white organizations

that voice doesn't sound like it would come from his wife

i bet she has a really shrill jewy voice, the bitch in the video probably just some random person

This is the funniest thing on pol for a long time. And all the backpedaling and desperate TRS shills are making it even sweeter.

Except SS has obviously met his wife and confirmed it AS his wife in that very clip.

Post your face when Mike's half-brother will never look up to him again

I don't think you understand. Anglin has a history of degeneracy and race mixing that makes him very fucking suspicious. If Kike Enoch turned out to be a Jew, what makes you think Anglin is any different? He's 5'2, looks like an ape, and used to fuck underage Filipino whores. How in the name of fuck can you trust him? It just screams honeypot.

>sabbath at your mothers place

Check it out Goys!

Go to bed antifa.

Is that Matisyahu?

Most definitely lets just not have a movement at all seeing the spergs will scream controlled opposition at anyone who sticks their neck out.

He looks part nog actually. Like 1/8th

How do you go from this...

yea I feel bad for Mike's familly and his brother. They didn't deserve this. They basically found out he was lying to them behind their backs for years and hated them. What a piece of shit.

>D-DON'T GET SCARED GOYS
>NO REASON TO ABANDON DONATING MONEY TO OUR JEWISH WIVES
>PLEASE FUND MY THAI BOIPUCCI ODYSSEY
every wonder why it was Mike who started the nazi salute at Spencer's rally?

...to this

The salute was a great idea.

Hail victory and fuck moderates

Lies. People accuse Anglin of racemixing when he has never been guilty of that. He just traveled in his youth.

More D&C from 8gag Antifa.

HIVEMIND

Fuck 8pol and there fucking purity spiral. you guys hurt the movement in ways the leftist never could. you're shameful. What have you done to promote WN and the JQ, what are your contributions? TDS is redpilling goys left and right… and the only contribution you fucks can claim is in trying to shut them down.

You faggots are disgusting and totally lacking in self-awareness.

Did any of you fucks have enough cognitive power to notice the heavy increase in traffic and replies that mysteriously coincided with the first doxxing? Probably just a coincidence that the majority of those replies that came with the increase happened to be rabidly against TRS and TDS right goys? We were raided and shilled by antifa/leftists and you faggots responded by linking arms with them and purity circlejerking. You faggots are cancer to WN and everyone of you deserves the oven.

TRS and TDS has done more for WN than everyone of you faggots combined. they took a chance and put themselves out there while you faggots stayed anonymous and spent your time and energy attacking them and other WN with any kind of exposure for their perceived imperfections. what a fuckin waste. fuck all of you. this site is just undercover antifa now, all of you faggots just seek to subvert just like the Jews you claim to despise. if you despise them so much why do you act like them and even worse, do their work for them. fuck all of you. take a look in the mirror, gain some self awareness.

People are saying the mongol is his cousin. How the fuck is that even possible?

Mike will have to divorce his kike wife and disown his mixed race family in order to be forgiven

So because TRS supposedly wanted to reach out to 8pol 8pol got rustled jimmies and is now spamming shit in Sup Forums gtfo to your 400 post an hour board

Waaaaah, you exposed us as jews. That makes you the jew!

Thanx ANTIFA for gas lighting false profits and thinning the heard.

>5'02"
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAA

Fuck off cripple chan, go eat out your Antifuck master's post op mangina some more.

Fuck off Sven. You're done and so is your stupid movement.

One user already sent him a version of this thread's pic on kikebook, saying mike made it himself. His life is over tbqh, TRS better learn Namefagging is always bad.

So this is why Molyneux did all that talk about defooing, he knew this day would one day come.

Cmon If you listen to RedIce right after haigate happened it was just a satire. Just a prank bro
Its okey for him to say
>gas the kikes
because hes jewish

He accused(or admitted) himself that he race-mixed with some Phillipino woman before he became redpilled. Personally I don't really care though.

>jew wife
>mixed race brother
>"""""""""leader""""""" the white nationalist movement
you guys are so fucking stupid. the only time the kkk does anything is when the feds or kikes are faking it. you exist to handicap populism and civic nationalism retard

Mike pls go

>One guys wife in the alt right
>all Jews
>Obvious D&C

Reminder that the main op on the TRS Discord, Heidrich, is also Einsatzgruppe D on Daily Stormer, is Jewish, and was convicted of manslaughter for accidentally strangling a prostitute.

holy shit. i knew Sup Forums and white nationalists were full of pasty little weebs, but this takes the cake.

5 fucking 2. this "man". this shining beacon of white supremacy is 5'2" 140 lbs soaking wet. he doesn't even have a fucking drivers license. A 32 year old balding manlet with a learners permit. These are the leaders and fighters of the alt-right and white nationalist movement. Don't even get me started on Mike "The Kike" Enoch.

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKED.

> White nationalism

This is not a white nationalist circle jerk forum. This is a satirical anti stupidity meme forum

TBQH user I feel bad for Sven, he seems like the only one who actually believed or cared.

>5'2
>Negro jawline
Truly this whole thing is a meme. Glad to be lolbertarian since we were /news/, this era of Sup Forums is a joke, probably a psyops as a whole.

goddamn thats cold blooded

Oh nooooes thats 2sad4me

There is no movement. On the internet nothing is accomplished. TRS podcasts were nothing more than second rate entertainment. They accomplished nothing. The only thing that will ever accomplish anything is if all the bad goys get really fucking violent.

PUNISHED ENOCH

A MAN DENIED HIS PODCAST SHEKELS

naughty naughty

>The whole TRS crew knew about his jew diversity officer wife
>dude it's only one person
Press [S] to spit on TRS Grave

Mike's wife read a fashy poem on episode 64 of the Daily Shoah, the Christmas episode. It happens at 1:52. She was in on it.

>pol satire

Top kek it's obvious your Antifa. And if it's anti stupidity you gotta be a white nationalist

>White supremacists so fucking dumb they get hoodwinked by Jews.

This has happened so many times its hilarious.

IM NUCLEEARRR

i don't even know who he is really? what's the proper tl;dr? was he a respect member of the right?

Wasn't Goebbels deformed and a communist?

Okay

I have no idea what exactly is going on here my im gigging a bit still.. if someone who is more versed on this faggot tell me whats going on i could laugh futher. please user

Oh vey goy delet dis
It was just a prank.

>Top kek it's obvious your Antifa.

I am Antifa. You buttmad stormnigger? You buttmad? Tell me how mad you are right now?

Do you guys think Mike's sister's husband is red pilled? He looks pretty fashy.

You must not know about radio.therightstuff.biz a lot of podcasts from around the world.

>austraila so fucking feminine they loose a war to flightless birds

´That fat kike looks like he's about to have a stroke

I agree, but there's no saving him now. Enoch is full JUST.

No just wanted you to say so.

>OPINION DISCARDED

To anyone who doesn't get it already ( i'm looking at you TRSIDF)

HIS WIFE KNEW. SHE DIDN'T CARE. THIS IS MOST LIKELY BECAUSE THEY WERE MAKING SOME SWEET MONEY OFF OF IT. THE KIKE STUFF IS LITERALLY THE INTERNET VERSION OF PIC RELATED.

Oh for fucks sake. Poor guy

How do you accidently strangle someone? Is it like how you can accidently kill someone after stabbing him 56 times?

You must not know that Kike Enoch's wife was in an episode doing a christmas bit. You must not know that Sven, and the rest of the death panel knew about this issue.

This is the time for purity spiral. We can't have one of our leaders be living a double life with a kike wife he has not divorced and a nigger half brother he has not disowned.

Dare i say: Alot of DIVERSITY?!

he is the leader of the people who have been raiding here pushing spencer

they were also raiding the 8fags circlejerk, they got fed up and doxxed their leader, found out he has a jew wife who works as a diversity officer, his moms a coalburner, and he has a half nig brother

now trs fags are shitting the bed and doing mental gymnastics to come to terms with being jewed out of shekels

tldr; namefags and eceleb fags got rused again and now we get to laugh at them forever

Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion

Extremely. The presence of subhuman trash on my korean basket weaving forum infuriates me to no end. I am filled with visions of the apocalyptic future in which "people" like you hang from lamp-posts.