*sips tea*

*sips tea*
Ahhh... Refreshing.
Well Mumpfkins?

C A M P
A
M
P

Nuke Japan again just because of this gook faggot.

I N T E R N M E N T

Trump's opening up the camps again?

Link?

>George Takei wants Donald Trump to come for him

>Comes for his critics.
You mean like Obama trying to label his critics "fake news" and joining with the dinosaur media and social media to also label it fake?

This happened all the time, John Adams tried to imprison someone in the media who criticized him. Learn your history buddy.

good leaf

Yeah, like when Obama singled out Fox News, or when the IRS started hunting conservative groups, yeah...

>*sips tea*
>Ahhh... Refreshing.
>Well Mumpfkins?

I'm more interested in visualizing what OP looks like when he types this out. I bet it's embarrassing.

>constantly invoking vast and rapid changes in the world

>complains when a change occurs they don't like

pretty much had enough of fags and snowflakes, really.

>comes for his critics

can this faggot think of anything besides dicks and Japanese prions camps for a second?

If repeating numbers he will die of aids within this year.

You mean the shit that Macedonian weebs were straight making up?

Your right, great point.

A card carrying Hollywood Liberal criticizes Trump. Oh Lord, How will Trump recover?

What were the Masonic murders? Who was William Morgan?

I love Trek, but Take I is a true fucking faggot favor in every possible meaning of the word.

Acceptance

Don't worry about me, Munchkin.
I'm living the high life over here while you Lumpkins are worrying about the most trivial things.

He will actually die in a dildo avalanche.

Digits confirm.

Kek has spoken

>we elect someone proud who defends himself and others
>our enemies complain they're fighting against a big meanie
HMMMMMMMM REALLY GETS MY DICK JACCKED ON HOWARD STERN

If you have to say you're high on life, that usually means you're a pretty sad individual. Go proclaim that to the imaginary friends in the corner, or keep shitposting on a message board while being "high on life."

Is Trump even be criticized? There's more accusers than there are critics at this point. Last time I checked accusing a man of being a manchurian candidate and enjoying golden showers is a bit different from constructive criticism.

Geriatric chinks jerking off jews on live TV ain't exactly normal, just sayin'.

Suddenly leftist have conservative values? Now they're demanding the ways of old are the ways it must be?

Yeah that's right, you retarded liberal fuck, keep getting your panties in a bunch at what Trump said.

Instead of talking about his cabinet appointments.

Post the WebM

Yeah man, Obama really attacks Fox News

Sup Forums BTFO

These Scrumpfkins don't want to admit it but they have officially been BTFO.

>Implying the GOP is conservative

They more like randians, cronyists, fascists and christian jihadis and shit these days.

oh hey a gay jap telling people what is american
fuck off back to your irradiated island

RIP Asian Space Faggot.

What tea are you sipping on my friend?

Just drinking my lipton black here.

Yeah he should make a bunch of smug sarcastic statements on national television instead, like Obama

More people call it fake news than ever before.

Consider credibility smeared, lib.

Obama but Dinesh D'Souza in jail for a minor violation. First person in history who saw a jail cell for over donating. He served 2 years.

>no president has ever attacked his critics

Just every president after Washington.

*Grabs dick*

>Mumpfkins

>Having a picture of yourself drinking tea for a twitter picture

He's reaching levels of smug liberal that shouldn't be possible

>abnormal
Andrew "Fuck the Indians"Jackson says hello

will anyone repost those gifs?

>implies Chairman Mao or some other gook isn't his version of Washington
Reminder: Koramatsu is still binding and enforceable

What's abnormal?

A faggot gook that sexually abuses people on television and gets away with it

I don't even get it.

*sips tea*

Uhh, are you upset, sweetie? I know, its hard being a drumpfki, but when the big orange idiot gets impeached you won't have to worry anymore ;)

Can we nuke George Takei? So sick of this faggot.

*cum on him

sounds like obama
coming out and attacking fox news all the damn time

he should be glad trump won.
he would be attacked if Hillary won and allowed muslims to run through California

>whoever disagrees with Obama is a rayyyycist
>its healthy and normal to criticize Drumpf
don't choke on your hot water faggot

kek

He's right, Americans wake up!

Obama labeled all of his critics wacist

Why are Asian Americans so cucked? A gay faggot like this is supposed to be your icon and you wonder why there are no good role models.

OP

You can bet he's coming for your ass, George.

Kek wills it. Bye bye Georgie Porgie, you untalented insufferable faggot.

I said it before and I say it now. Every tweet he makes needs to responded with that video of him masturbating a guy on Howard Stern.

It almost coated him his marriage and it kinda was sexual abuse, the chink is probably conscious of this.

Yes

>le irrelevant faggot chink's opinion strikes again

>What's abnormal?
being gay

Mupfkins.. that's a new one josé caldron. Did you think of that while getting fucked in the ass by your cartel bf?

We literally had a president that would duel people
This person is retarded

You Rumplestiltskins are not clever. Leave this thread, Dumpfkin.

Obama's kill list disagrees.

Sorry, honeybunch, but I'm not going to be taking a normalcy lesson from a man who sucked a penis on live radio.

Your aim is way off. He lives in San Fran though and that's the shithole that made him that way in the first place. We could use some radiation therapy on that cancerous growth.

T W O
W
O
W A S N T
A
S
N
T
E N UF
N
U
F

Who was john adams The Alien and Sedition Acts were four bills passed by the Federalist-dominated 5th United States Congress and signed into law by President John Adams in 1798.[1] They made it harder for an immigrant to become a citizen (Naturalization Act), allowed the president to imprison and deport non-citizens who were deemed dangerous (Alien Friends Act of 1798)[2] or who were from a hostile nation (Alien Enemy Act of 1798),[3] and criminalized making false statements that were critical of the federal government (Sedition Act of 1798).[4]

thatsthejoke.jpg

George Takei jacked off a man on live TV

Oh hey its the jap that jerked a guy off on radio, and also played a character on a show that originated the autistic neckbeard archetype
Truly a man whose opinions i trust and respect 100%

Well fucking what? You assume that this is something we dont approve of. I am not going to deny it, if Trump does it then great. A strong leader does not allow any dissent. Hopefully he will take things farther and dispatch execution squads to take care of journalists who wont fall in line.

Hopefully this old faggot is dead soon.

Jesus fucking christ, we're really doing this huh?

>implying we wouldn't be thrilled if the left were destroyed by extralegal methods

Do you know where you are?