How has Sup Forums changed you?

How has this board changed your life and view on life and surroundings?
Before Sup Forums
>Had a qt gf and planned future with kids and marriage
>Was meeting new people
>Had fun with gf
>Tolerant to all people (Gays, Jews etc)
>Didnt care about politics
>Believed what the media said
>Tought Hitler was evil and a bad person

After Sup Forums
>Broke up with gf because she thinks we are equal
>Stopped to talking to alot of people because of their political blindness and brainwashedness
>Realised how stupid and liberal my gf was
>Hate gays, jews, niggers basically anything that is not white and intelligent
>Realised Hitler was actually the good guy in WW2 and jews were the parasites
>Realised that marriage is a jewish trick to produce more goyims
>Stopped listening to mainstream media and only get my news on Sup Forums and from Alex Jones

So what are your stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IM1-DQ2Wo_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off jew

Hasn't changed me at all because I'm not a mindlet

I'm now aware of the jews, it's They Live but IRL.

I see Sup Forums as an unfiltered news and society page.

Former libtard here.
Used to read the New Yorker and the Fairfax Broadsheets (similar to NYT, to give a U.S. equivalent).
Once I saw through (((their))) lies, this became the only viable place left on the internet to have an honest conversation.

Whilst I don't agree with you (as a board, collectively) on everything, I do admire and respect the fact that independent thought is valued here.

A humble request: I would kindly ask that you consider the vegan / abolitionist views as part of the mainstream of discussion here.

Not much tbqh. I made my choices, picked my friends and formed my opinions long before I found Sup Forums. I'm just here to talk to like minded people.

I've become too paranoid of disease to find a partner, and I think everyone that talks to me is trying to manipulate me.

>Realised that marriage is a jewish trick to produce more goyims

So reproducing is a Jewish trick? I thought it was a Jewish trick to encourage white people from either stop breeding or do interracial breeding to get rid of the white race. Also, marriages predate Judaism by centuries if not millenias.
>Only get get my news from Sup Forums and Alex Jones
You really need to diversify your sources so that you will be able to get the full picture when it comes to the news

Before Sup Forums:

>Normalfag
>Sociable
>Friendly
>Never really cared about race, religion or politics, just lived my boring life.

After Sup Forums:

>14/88
>Agressive
>Hateful and sarcastic
>Slightly edgy
>Into some degenerate shit but I keep it secret
>Slightly socially withdrawn
>Blame most of my life's problems on Jews

>Broke up with gf because she thinks we are equal
What a fucking moron

>Blame most of my life's problems on Jews
>Not taking accountability and responsibility for your own actions and what you do in life

You're on the same level as niggers and SJWs who think that all of their misfortune is because of white people.

We are not mammals, we are pests.
youtube.com/watch?v=IM1-DQ2Wo_w

Before Sup Forums:

>loved rap music
>loved Run the Jewels

After Sup Forums:

>cant stand rap music
>hate the political positions of Run the Jewels

I got redpilled long before I found Sup Forums, and in the process I've lost pretty much all but two friends that took the red-pill with me, and became the black sheep of my family. Sup Forums gives me good news and entertainment, though.

Knowledge always comes at a price. Can't say I'd change anything, though.

Nothing changed. I knew what is disgusting long time ago and did not required other peoples opinions.
So, I'm here because of fun and you cannot find better shithole with some real influence on the world than Sup Forums.

Before Sup Forums: Autistic and crazy

After Sup Forums: Autistic and crazy, but now #WOKE with a bloodlust also, primarily for feminists and shitskins. Also became more spiritual.

RTJs beats suck so much. No surprise from a nigger-wigger duo.

FAKE AND HOMOSEXUAL
Where the fuck are rats in that infograph?

>You're on the same level as niggers and SJWs who think that all of their misfortune is because of white people.

Like 99% of Sup Forums, you mean, blaming the Jewish people?

I was fed up before I found Sup Forums.
Fuck everyone.
This place is home.

before Sup Forums:
> bit of a degenerate
> thought that racism was baseless
> everyone is equal
> hated the nazis so much i occasionally cried thinking about how our soldiers in ww2 were heroes
> thought being a whore is fine and loved the idea of it
> wanted to waste my life drinking, having sex
> never wanted kids, or to get married and thought casual meaningless sex was the epitome of life
> legit was incredibly globalist, wanted the human race to be a coffee coloured amalgamation of all races
> was a faggot atheist who shits on religion all the time, the only thing i was missing was the fedora
> fucking SINGLE AS FUCK, women didnt even look at me and had no idea why (i was gross, smelled bad, overweight and obnoxious

After Sup Forums:
> Slowly become nationalist
> admire hitler, nazism and faschism. i'm not a faggot neo-nazi though
> notice the state of mother Europa, that it needs cleansing
> get qt.pi gf, going well and hope to get married and have kids
> plan on joining the army as an officer
> hate anything non-white with the exception of the east asian types whom i respect
> hate any and all LGBT-whatever the fuck types
> 1488 till i die
> admire christianity and catholocism and hold their values close to heart even though im not really religious, im sorta religious but cant fully get into it, i find it too submissive
> strive to correct the path of my degenerate countrymen, which i have had some small success with but better than nothing

HEIL DAS REICH KAMERADEN

Its funny but that post was exactly 1488 characters

Bump this thread, im interested in what the rest of /po/ has to say

Careful, don't mix up Sup Forums and /po/. Things didn't end well last time that happened.

kek, i remember that thread, was top notch

Before Sup Forums
>don't know what was a psy-op
After Sup Forums
>make sure to sage and hide psy-op threads like this one

Oh god don't mix up /po/ again kek