Mike Enoch here, AMA

Its been a while Sup Forums, but this situation has gotten out of hand. I am here to clear things up. First things first, everyone is persecuting the hell out of my wife for being a "kike" but just remember who wrote one of your favorite jingles. Yes she may look like a jew but her heart is still white as gold. Just listen : youtu.be/7hOwQxE3Q34

I'll be taking any questions.

tits or gtfo

Who the fuck are you?

Nigger.

who the fuck are you?

Prove it or GTFO you LARPing Jewish faggot.

Lie. Stop spamming this shit 8gag we get it, you worked with Antifa to destroy a white nationalist group go back to your pizzagate containment board.

Kike

sorta rare
o
r
t
a

r
a
r
e

Just like the entirety of TRS, this is a LARP.

Fuck off Kike enoch, you burned every last shred of credibility you had when you subverted an entire movement for fiscal gain.

You are literally more kikey than the kikes who kike the world through globalism and international communism.

Who would have figured white nationalism was a jewish plot to destroy white nationalism. Only a kike could have so thoroughly done something so sinister. You have no principals.

You're just a fat fuck retard who, assuming you ARE NOT jewish (you have a fucking DIVERSITY OFFICER for a wife) You might as well be.

It really puts into context all your musings on the jews, who else would know more about them eh larper fuckboi?

You need to die. You betrayed all your friends, burned all your bridges, and you jewed your own people so hard they defend your subterfuge. I couldnt imagine such complete and sinister cucking.

Oven yourself.

OH BY THE WAY. I wonder if your employers would like to know that you've been the literal voice of white nationalist alt right? What a conflict I imagine... Would be a shame if that were to happen?

"may look like a jew"
"her heart is still white as gold".

I have a question. How much of a cuck can a man be before calling himself a cuck?

HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

Fucking HOW

wait if mike enoch's wife is a jew that promotes degeneracy why would she not care about his podcast and why would she even participate in it like this?

now we are all sons of bitches

Oh shut up Antifa.

Mike pls don't leave the Shoah. It's nothing without you desu.

also you would have better responses making this thread on 8/pol/. Sup Forums Sup Forums has become so full of faggots this past year.

more like eunuch

>half nigger here ama
How many bikes have you stolen?

The bible was written in aramaic first not hebrew

never heard of you... so fuck off.

rude

Why the hell would let your wife hyphenate her last name. Is she ashamed to take your last name. What's next she not only cucks you but coal burns with your half brother like your mother loves doing? Shit.

Confirm trips somehow else gtfo

You got compromised Kek

1) Why weren't you straight forward about your wife being a quarter kike, you alluded to it but was never direct.
2) Why do you allow your wife to continue to participate in B'Nai B'Rith and other Jewish Supremacist organizations as well as degenerate organizations?
3) Why is your OpSec so garbage if you've been in IT for 15 years? Even fucking Cernovich broke your OpSec and found who you are.
4) Why did Jazzhands fuck off?

Just change your Tripcode, you have the same postID anyway

Kill yourself, 8cuck.

Timestamp or GTFO

Good i love huge fat cocks

OP is a faggot. His tripcode is ##juicy

Try it out

Saged and reported for irrelevance and obscurity.

>being so desperate to feel tough you get your personal identity from fascist memes on an anime website even though you're married to a diversity officer jew

Have you had Morrakiu black her?

Any evidence that you were part of a Libertarian Movement? I mean real evidence.

What's going to happen with TDS, TRS, and you after this.

nobody cares
fucking e-celeb drama

Sup Forums pissed off about getting jewed by one Jew when there are Jew shills behind practically every JewSA post on Sup Forums directing the narrative.

>"Potato nigger" "Irish not white"

99% of the time it's coming from americunt Jew GOLDBURGER posters playing the divide and destroy game.

They sussed the huge Irish influence across the states which acts as a white unifier..needs to be destroyed..seeing as just about every cunt in Murcia has Irish roots..they shill fucking hard the "non white" meme with 18th century British and prodestant propaganda cartoons as "proof"

Fucking pathetic..and your dumb enough to think one Jew is the problem in the "alt right"

If Sup Forums wasn't full of fucking subversive kikes it would have been shut down ages ago for the blatant anti semetism here..why do you think the fucking allow this site to exist?

You thick cunts don't realise how easy duped you really are..take a loot at your new kikehouse for proof.

good fuckin game