>conservashits

>every ghetto is ruled by Democrats
>somehow Republicans are to blame
Really made me think

Democrat side has very few businesses or jobs.

Republican side looks a lot more productive to me, tbqh.

>the Projects
>conservatives
Oh I am laffin

>every rural shit hole is Republican

>Yes goy manufacturing is bad
>Outsource it to chyna, now!

>Temperature difference of 27 degrees over a distance of 30 feet.

Really made me think

>your country on mexicans

>both sides arent the same
democrats and republics are literally the same fucking thing. It drives me insane when normalfagss are like
>hurr durr god damn those democrats
>hurr durr god damn those repbulicans
shut the fuck up

The conservative side looks like Detroit and I'm not even a conservative.

Fuck you.

The only problem with this pic is that liberals actually believe it.

>cucked by a gif
REEEEE

T. Anarcho capitalist

How is Mom & Pop's Coffee House and Bike Rental supposed to afford all the taxes and healthcare benefit mandates?

This is the True Democratic side.

> art by Steven Greenberg

>there's an evil church that worships money on the "bad" side
>there's no church at all on the "good" side

Fucking hippies.

Really made me think

Post More Democratic cities

Democratic cities

Why does the Republican side look like Democrat Detroit and the Democrat side look like Republican America?

What did he mean by this?

yep, Democrats

>No alteration of image is permitted

You know what to do :^)

Someone post the unedited version

Every rural shithole is not near as bad of a shithole as any inner city ghetto.

>(((Steve Grenbeerg)))

The only rural areas I have ever been to that are shit holes filled with garbage are Indian reservations.

Kek wills it

i can see almost nothing on the left side that earns a man some income

how would the democrats make a living?

more, Democrats

>strip poker club on right
>organic cafe on left
wouldn't it in reality be
>prostitution hotel on the left
>church on the right
not to mention obviously right winged people aren't against growing fucking plants and taking care of their soil, in fact most nationalist ideologies care about their soil
the author seems to have mistaken the part where he thinks left is for non-profit while right is for profit, it is the exact opposite

Well snip my dick and call me Sophie!

i dont get it which side is democrat? i don't see any rioters, hoards of unemployed hipsters and suppression of free speech because it hurt someones feelings

>Not showing the democrat giant money pile, a result of excessive taxation to be redistributed to the niggers.
>Not showing the delusional and smiling, but starving democrats
>Not changing it to "Your country on Communists."

Detroit.

No. The republicans are the warmongering party. Just look at what they did to Syria.

This is the most basic form of propaganda. "Us good, them bad!"

Witnessed, also true

More like the USA and Mexico

FUCK YOU

>implying pinkos have the work ethic to start and maintain a community garden

Okay, story time, Sup Forums.

I manage a community garden in my town. I had a plot for a few years and then took over management when the previous manager retired.

There's a few types of people who call up asking for a garden plot:
>apolitical or conservative old people
These people usually want a garden because they live in a retirement building or some shit and don't have a yard or garden of their own. They're typically not great with shared maintenance (we ask that all gardeners take it upon themselves to do some of the maintenance of common elements like lawn cutting, spreading wood chips between plots, etc.) but their gardens are usually quite well kept.
>survivalist weirdos
Think Dale from King of the Hill. These people tend not to talk much but are impeccable with maintenance of both their own plot and the common elements. Their one fault is their lack of generosity when it comes to donating (we try to donate some of our crop to food banks) but they'll usually give at least a little.
>millennials with reasonably conservative parents
Second only to the survivalist in desirability. Tend to help out with common elements when they show up, but willingness to work a garden consistently for an entire growing season is not where it should be.
>liberal old people
Absolutely shit tier. Will call repeatedly asking for a plot even when we have none left for the year, and when they get one they'll plant an initial crop (usually garlic because gardens come available in the fall) and then never be seen again, leaving a perfectly good garden plot to go be overrun with weeds. When you call to remind them to work their garden or tell them they're not getting a plot for next year because they didn't work their plot, they bitch and moan to no end.

There's others, but those are the main archetypes. Fuck liberals.

Hillary's a republican?!

imbecile

>Left side
Very few jobs, housing available only for a wealthy elite, train to nowhere, electricity is expensive as fuck and you have to be a vegetarian if you want to never leave your progressive bubble.
>Right side
Lots of jobs available, cheap apartments right next to work, you are free to eat what you want, there's a strip club/poker hall/church, you can buy booze and guns and the cost of living is much lower overall.

Have you been to a Democrat run city? It looks exactily like the side on the right.

productive of wealth & misery only, more wealth for the parasites at the top alone

NOT productive of quality of life and hapiness, in fact the opposite

see:
scandinavia just pre-mudfolk flood

>he's never been to the Mississippi delta
Oh boy. It's all Democratic, rural and worse than Mexico.

> gun galore
> ID required to vote
> Ability to buy alcohol and cigarettes
> Religious freedom
> Anti-Abortion
> Fast food

I think you meant to say conservagods

see:
and

>look Mami I posted it again!
In time, you will know the tragic extent of your failings

>left side has light rail
>only power source is wind turbines

Every time its not windy or too windy the train is useless.

notice how there's no where to work on the left side
unless you want to be a low wage clerk

(((who))) do you think would have the high paying jobs

>>every ghetto is ruled by Democrats

Those are called nigger containment zones.

Lets start on the democrat side
Windmills miles away from the city area because nobody even wants that shit near them.
Credit unions appear to be alright, but these aren't political in any way.
Organic fruit is a marketing ploy to separate hippies from their money.
Community gardens don't work; even the hippies in california can't get them to work; some people take much more than they put in requiring strict rules for membership.
Family planning clinics are simply abortion clinics and free birth control pills.
Who, seriously, do you know or have ever met landed a job from a "job center" or "government training"? They don't actually do anything but employ government employees to pat themselves on the back.
Light rail station? what the fuck for all the jobs are local in your liberal utopia, where is that train even going?
Library? The fuck for, wikipedia has put those out of business.
Union halls don't actually do anything because unions only serve to profit themselves.
Coffee and bikes? Who is paying for all this shit? Why rent a bike when you own one?
Recycling centers are known for attracting homeless vagrants to the area.
Look at those faggy electric cars and bikes with helmets, modern cars are designed and made by people who despise cars.

Why are urban areas with huge populations almost always liberal shitholes with whites as a minority in practically every country in the anglosphere?

I used to think city life would be exciting and fun, but now I think I'd fear for my safety if I ever lived in one.

white-flight

also retarded regulations and taxes, you can't build new businesses unless you're already ultra wealthy.

I thought that was just a screencap from the Elysium movie.

>not using this picture

What even caused that? If it was minorities moving in, why did they choose to move in?

has anyone edited this to say whites and niggers?

Left Production
>wind power
>small community garden
>self contained service jobs

Left Needs
>manufacturing (cars)
>materials (metal, plastic)
>meat (unless vegan, which is hard with a community garden)

Right Production
>manufacturing
>oil drilling
>ore mining and refinement
>chemical industries
>efficient farms

Right Needs
>vegetables (unless they're offscreen)

How does the left side sustain itself?

>How does the left side sustain itself?

welfare.

But user, that's not sustainable. That would just cause inflation, which would lead to riots and mass starvation.

>But user, that's not sustainable.

It's almost like there's a lesson here, but there's not so please stop oppressing me you shitlord.

>How does the left side sustain itself?

why is this thread full of idiots

be serious

all rural areas are shit. why would you live away from civilization?

Republican side isn't happy, but the democrat side is nonexistent. It wouldn't last a decade.

see:

I am serious.

The library, hiking trail, family planning, recycling centre, and job centre are all net-loss programs that have to be supported externally.