Why do you faggots love Trump so much?

Why do you faggots like Donald Trump so much? He's a Jewish puppet just like every other American politican. He's not special, he's not unique, he serves Jewish interests just like all the others

In fact, he wanted to veto against a UN resolution condemning Israeli settlements in Palestinian territory, and on top of that he wants to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/trump-veto-israel-settlement-resolution-161222140850698.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/egypt-trump-sisi-resolution-israel-settlements-161223064418355.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/trump-pledges-recognise-jerusalem-israeli-capital-160925183450245.html

He's a bigger kike enabler than Obama ever was.

go back to cripplechan, antifa

Sup Forums is a pro Zionist board now little boi, back to keddit or leftypol you go.

Why'd hate Jews? Your daddy Drumpfberg slurps on kike cock.

>Not reading the sources and responding only with calling me a shill

Not an argument

I don't care what he does. The left is going to be shitting themselves for at least 4 years, probably 8. That's good enough for me.

mkultra

lool dont even bother

trumps dick is so far down their throat they're incapable of objective reasoning

he's a kike through his great grandma's blood

watch pol sperg out when you point out his countless kike antics like taking 160 million from George Soros, working with Rothschilds and Rockefellers and hanging out with pedophiles like Jeffrey Epstein and Roy Cohn. All his kids marrying jews, him winning jewish awards and making them centerpieces in his main office, even his buildings are satanic themed

the guys a kike pol are a bunch of bluepilled good goys these days, thanks reddit

As long as he ends middle eastern regime change then i don't really care what he does with Israel

You're kind of mad tonight.
Feeling OK?

Oh look, TRS still hasn't learned their lesson.

I see you shills.

Kikes are cool, nigger!

>burger

Because all the worst people hate him. Get rekt faggot, you lost.

of course we're american. he's our president. why does a leaf care about him?

>Hilary Clinton
Pro-Globalism, Pro-Arab Springs, Anti-Russia
Jews win

>Donald Trump
Pro-Israel, Nationalist, Isolationist, Pro-Russia
Jews win to a lesser extent

Jews always bet on both sides, the US citizens chose the best of the 2 options and even though the jewish plague will still benefit from it at least (((their))) most dangerous agenda will take a step back.

Cool it with the anti-semetic remarks

Oh, and you forgot to mention the 6 MILLION more votes for Hillary line.

That actually makes sense.
Thanks for the sensible reply kiwibro

or what?

>In fact, he wanted to veto against a UN resolution condemning Israeli settlements in Palestinian territory, and on top of that he wants to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem
more dead Palestinians is a good think you mong

you have to go back

t. CB-Bush-CIA

Yeh, nah fuck off, you're done for OP.

All of you are done for, you'll rot in a jail for the rest of your life soon.