Will he do it, Sup Forums?

Will he do it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-inauguration-presidential-button-set-3-set-of-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meme it to existence

D O I T

If he did that, Obama would rocket into the top 5 best ever US Presidents.

This might be a good way to tear down the leftists even more. They are already petty as fug, and they would most likely only need a small push.

I don't even fucking understand. If this is supposed to be a troll, it's dumb as hell. If it's not a troll, it's dumb as hell.

>the big hurrah of Trump is being the 45th president

Leftists truly have no concept of the big picture do they?

Cons:
Was a nigger
Was a faggot
Hated America
Supported terrorism
Bent over backwards for the sneaky merchant
Started a race war on police
Fucked healthcare up the ass
Destroyed America's reputation

Pros:
Left with a meme

>biden becomes 45th president
>declares martial law
>throws trump in prison
>Sup Forums's face when they just memed supreme leader biden's 20 years of terror

I, for one, support our new large-handed overlord.

This is the most pathetic, petty thing I've read all week.

And I've spent all week on Sup Forums.

But it's sunday

Screw you, man.

This might be the dumbest goddamn thing I have ever read.

...how does being the 45th president mean anything beyond simply being the 45th?....

I hope he does. It will just make the Democrats look like petty children.

The last day of the week in Beaner Country is Sunday, making an illegal immigrant. Make of that what you will.

>there are literally thousands of people on reddit right now cheering for this as if it is a clever move that will destroy drumpf

>it literally doesn't even slightly begin to matter.. It's literally just a matter of being number 46 instead of 45.. and 45 is like.. well it's a multiple of 5... and 46 isn't.. soo... TAKE THAT DRUMPF

Liberals are literally - LITERALLY - mentally handicapped

>Biden
Why the fuck him. What's so special in that old kid-fucker that normies are trying to meme him on Tumblr?

This would actually be hilarious if he did it. Wouldn't phase Trump in the slightest, but it would still be hilarious.

why

describe how this is funny

The greatest of memes

>normies
I'd guess that it's paid PR people doing it. It's the same with the "millibabes" during our last general election.

>alternate reality

If only.

>lol, liberals are mentally handicapped because numbers
> KEK does things in 7s, Trump will be 77 years, 7 months and 7 days on inauguration day.

KYS you fucking leaf, you chumps are just as bad the the libs you hate with your childlike numbers.

>alternative

>comparing literally a joke meme to.. whatever the fuck changing 45 to 46 is..

literally not even comparable.

Realize you don't have an answer, there is no comedical or intellectual value, and that you're just kind of an idiot who thinks 45 is shinier than 46?

To be fair, we do it for the memes. The liberals seem to be taking it seriously, unless there's some secret 45chan where they orchestrate everything.

i'll show you pathetic

SPEAKING OF NUMBERS

what a leaf faggot

I don't understand

The joke is that by doing this he convinces Obama to resign and he will be the only black president to ever resign his position. Or only officially serving 7 of his 8 years.

>>because it was all about dat numba 45

what

>Last day
>i quit lol
>Biden takes over as #45
>Trump now #46
>Everything referring to Trump as 45, merchandise and meme wise, is as invalid as a democrat

Liberals are so fucking dumb, it's almost shocking.

the joke went over your head

Literally took only a day for to see something pathetic and petty.

This is just sad

That would be so epi....

oh...

The canucks right. I haven't even seen any merchandise or other shit celebrating "45" so no one is going to give a fuck if Trump is 45 or 46.

Aside from the obvious pettiness of doing this, there would be real economic and political consequences. Switching out a president isn't like switching out a lightbulb, there's a lot of behind the scenes shit that has to happen. One of the big things being the handing over of the nuclear football, and all the stuff involved in the order of succession. The armed forces and DHS are probably not going to look too kindly on the country dropping its guard and creating extra shitwork just so Obama can childishly flip the bird on his way out.

Holy shit.
I thought my life was at rock fucking bottom. You have shown me the light, that my life is in fact, wonderful. Thank you.

oh. I guess

>that singular right titty
I cry erry time

>I haven't even seen any merchandise or other shit celebrating "45"

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-inauguration-presidential-button-set-3-set-of-6

>left with a meme someone else came up with

That's being ideacucked.

WHERE IS KEK WHEN YOU NEED HIM? KEK WANTS THIS.

That's pretty clever coming from a libshit. But I doubt anything they do will compare to the flaming sword of Justice Trump is going to bring down.

Kek's will can only be divined through his holy digits, and judging by that leaf, it seems he isn't fond of the idea.

What's that text above the lady's head say?

my...sides...

I like trump, and I want this to happen. It would be funny as hell; it would be the one thing Obama would do that I approve of.

I also know that the person who posted this relatively likes trump and want this to happen merely for the keks. All you cunts who thinks this is retarded really need to remove themselves from this plane of reality. Life is a joke you cunts

looks like an "alde" so it's probably a german word

pictured here: average redditor bedroom

You could have just said only black president

That's Chloe Grace Moretz. It says Grace.