Arnold Schwarzenegger: ‘Stop Whining’ About Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=OXqvcJpvXgk

Yeah okay but Genisys was a horrible film

Let me talk to your mom

IT'S TRUE

No it wasn't, I liked it.

You have really shit taste. And that's coming from someone with normie taste not Sup Forums contrarian taste.

Salvation was dogshit but at least it had action and atmosphere

Arnold made a lot his initial equity and connections being a gay prostitute.

>mr schwarzenegger i need to go to the bathroom.

com com com kaka plus all ready

Arnold also added, "PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN!"

No it wasn't. Very good 90s action.

Unfortunately. At least we'll always have Terminator 1 and 2.

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

I haven't watched The Apprentice in years but wasn't the point of the show to win a job in one of Trump's enterprises? How does Arnold fit in the picture?

the host was trying to dig dirt on trump but arnie wouldnt allow it. The tight ass wouldn't even laugh at his catch phrases

National recognition for your ideas, the backing of a successful businessman (Trump) and a former political figure (Arnold)

i liked his resonse to trump's low blow tweet after he blasted arnie's ratings when he compared them to his. i'm too lazy to find it

Trump's tweet was because Arnie was a never-Trumper. Maybe now they've mended fences; although I don't know why Arnold would want to shit on his boss at all because before this election everybody loved Trump as a businessman.

>arnold is one of the few celebrities who didn't throw a childish temper tantrum when trump got elected
>trump still talks shit about him
wtf I hate trump now?

Arnold was a never-Trumper which was really odd as

1. He was a republican of California, which could have somewhat, although minimally helped Trump
2. TRUMP was his FUCKING boss as Trump gave him the reigns of the Apprentice

haha arnold is great

>i liked his resonse to trump's low blow tweet after he blasted arnie's ratings when he compared them to his

You realize Hollywood people do this all the time though, right? They manufacture drama.

I guarantee you Trump and Arnold patched things up before that tweet and agreed to have a little Twitter spat to get publicity for the show.

Trump did this repeatedly for Joe and Mika because he liked them behind the scenes.

Arnold was cucked when it mattered