Does this """art""" hold any truth, Sup Forums?

Does this """art""" hold any truth, Sup Forums?

Rule #1: Liberals always project.

>not a single church on the left

nuke it

The trucks annoy me the most. Both sides need trucks.

The right side looks like less of a fag mine. I don't see what the problem is.

The left side should have more homeless people shitting on the streets.

>art by Steve (((Greenberg)))

Only in a homogeneous society, which unfortunately we are not.

Not really. Most democrat controlled metropoli are dirty and disgusting and filled with drug abuse, criminals, illegals, and welfare queens. Also this whole government regulates the environment and does a good job is total horseshit as evidenced by the thousands of wasted dollars on 'green' initiatives by the left.

We need them thorium reactors asap.

>projects on the Republican side

I can see that on the right side people have various employers to chooe from.

Left side? It's still nto clear what do these people produce to pay for their priuses and overpiced coffees.

Isn't Chicago democrat ?
Because is nothing like the city on the left

This whole cartoon represents our country as it really exists.

The things on the right side pay for the things on the left side.

>paints hunters in a poor light
>Hunters contribute more to natural conservation than anyone else.

Fucking liberals.

Any truth? Yeah. The Left side is probably like Vermont: full of rich, White people. Any political party could succeed with that populace; they basically manage themselves.

The Right is either full of niggers who all accidentally voted for the wrong candidate or was poor as shit to begin with.

Left side is missing 11 million Mexicans

The real world proves it wrong.

Heavy industry is required for the comfy life on the left side of the picture though.

Are we to pretend it can just go away with no ill effects?

>A super gentrified area that only the liberal elites can afford
A true utopia

>Nobody 'protesting' on the left
lol no

>Democrats live in cities
>Chicago

No, not really user.

The left side looks like a fucking gay paradise.

The naivity of Liberals is astounding.

"Art by Steve (((Greenberg)))??????

Every.
Fucking.
Time.

Lol completely out of scope and context.

Just think of the real estate red or blue counties are primarily made up of and you'll understand why this is bullshit.

They're both ruled by Democrats. Democrats don't like to get their hands dirty so they make the poor welfare people do it in another place.

I like to think the left and right keep each other in balance, sometimes one over the other, occasionally the other way around.

Also, those windmills could power maybe one of those buildings at like 15%. You know they're using the funds from 'urban development' to buy power from the Republicans.

This. People in those communities (at least the younger people) tend to be the biggest advocates of (((diversity))). Chances are it'll look like the right side in twenty years.

The Left side looks like Northampton, Massachusetts. So it probably is.

>what liberals want
>what liberals actually end up doing

There'll definitely be a truck on the left, only it's censored because it's being driven into a crowd by somebody who wants peace.

>art by Steve Greenberg
>Greenberg
>berg

its obviously a coincidence

That image makes no sense. Both realities exist in your country, regardless if theres a democratic or republican government in power.

What's wrong with the right side?

I don't see any ghettos on the left.

...clearly this artist has never been to a Democrat-controlled inner-city. Detroit, Seattle, San Fran and any big Democrat city sure as fuck don't look like that.

>dems are urbanites
>dems are environmentally friendly
Pick one

Did you know that if you just vote for Democrats you no longer need to mine natural resources?

underrated

It's always funny to me that liberals can never realize that all of the places they like to idolize are overwhelmingly white and homogeneous:
> Nice parts of Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey, Rhode Island, NYC
> Vermont, New Hampshire
> Sweden, Norway, Denmark
Also lol @ the Right Side having projects, maybe they should come to Iowa or Nebraska to some of the more conservative areas where it's 95%+ White and find out how fucking nice it actually is, even without all of the urban amenities.

No. If democrats actually did care about the planet and the people instead of money then they would be the left side but under democrats life is like the right side

Software.

t. Californian.

Ultra mega rare?

There's a gay church

It says "organic fruit"

THICC
H
I
C
C

most democrat (black) controlled cities look like the right

San Francisco literally smells of human waste

where the welfare line on the left?

Only about libraries.

Why do Republican governments hate us? I just want to be with my books and let other people check them out. We should have more open hours.

this

This is probably more accurate.

no, walk around san francisco

This

Republican side only has 1 gun store, and I don't care how fucked up and exploitive your farming methods are, the barn wouldn't need a smokestack, much less 2.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>Hillary is going to turn the entire country is one giant megalopolis

This thread was bait a couple weeks ago and it's bait now

Criminally underrated post

dat flag boi

>That flag

Financial Services, Software, Politics and Government, Engineering
Generally people from large cities and urban areas use less energy and resources per capita than people from smaller settlements, but the light pollution and total pollution which accumulates densely is a bitch.
Retardation and superiority complex making people ignore shortcomings of their own views
Libraries are on the way out because of cheap, widely dispersed, and easily accessible internet.

The only unique or comparative utility they'll have really in the near future is perhaps specialized high-speed internet connections and access to maybe specialty high-capital and investment products specifically able to translate digital information into physical products like printers or 3D Printers.

How are things at Wideawake?

Bait

>factories that might actually hire you
The horror!

>the projects
>the side without government controls/market actions is the side with government housing PROJECTS
>strip clubs on conservative side
>cheap booze and cigarettes are bad
>its somehow 27 degrees warmer over there
>where does he think materials to build light rail/windmills/houses comes from?
what is this nigga thinking?

some guy with a tablet make a "your county on white people and your country on niggers" version

>dead meme

Yes, Republicans don't know what an externality is, and so they fail to subsidize things with positive externalities and to tax or regulate things with negative externalities.

Heck, sometimes they are so corrupt they even subsidize things with negative externalities! Although I suppose that is not unique to Republicans.

Everyone says we're outdated, but our circumstances numbers are insanely high despite a skeleton crew and shitty open hours for weekends. Not to mention really great attendance for kids programs.

Look at an actual picture of one of the liberal strongholds on California and compare it to OP's picture.

(for extra fun look up a picture of a small town in true northern, republican leaning, California and compare it!)

It's Jew propaganda meant to sway the extremely ignorant and women.

It doesn't hold up to any scrutiny but that doesn't matter.

The artist himself knows it's BS but he uses it as a divide and conquer tactic anyways.

Other way around moron are you even 18?

7,730 people.

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Are you?

Left should look like pic related. Like a Chicago street.

glad im not the only one that noticed

>left side has no exports, manufacturing or viable energy policy
Democrats in that picture ride on the backs of the republicans, much like in real life.

I think that picture is a perfect example of the rampant yuppieism that plagues Democrats.

He lived in Seattle for about 10 years and in LA for most of his life.

Thank you.

Great reply by ultra rare

>muh comunism never tried you could get this if you tried it
i hate that meme, like 100 countries down for it and people keep saying it wasnt tried yet

underrated post

overrated post
overrating post

>uses this info graphic
>blames dumb rural people for voting trump
>their cities look like this
Wow, cognitive dissonance to the max.

Those two niggers at the organic cafe are clearly up to no good.

>Republicans have bicyclists that do sick bike tricks next to cars
Sign me up

I feel like they should be complete opposite.

Who even lives out there?!

It's a good representation of Texas

>vote
>only with ID
what? are they admitting they leech off of illegal votes?

Liberal's side would have a shit-ton of buildings representing the projects

It's a known proxy, just look at the name.

/thread