She's right

>Feinstein
I don't think any member of congress has been worse in recent years. When is she going to retire?

>California
>(((Feinstein)))

When is this evil old hag going to fucking retire and lay down in a retirement home to live out the rest of her miserable existence? Career politicians piss me off sometimes. You should know when it's time to retire. This old cunt is long expired. Into the trash bin of history she goes.

Liberals get 8 years and start acting like Democracy is failing as soon as they have to give up power.

translation:
>My future as a career politician is at stake

someone needs to take away her supply of young blood so she can fucking die already.

(((Feinstein))) has worked hard to disarm the American public

now she's worried about emails getting hacked

time to take the internet away from the public

Doesn't it make you wonder that both senators from California are jews?

A state which at this point is majority hispanic?

The hacking isn't the problem, the politicians reaction to it will be. The surveillance state must end.

if you ask KEK nicely, he may deliver

>WBAL Radio-Jan 11, 2017
>WASHINGTON (AP) -- California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein is resting at home after having a pacemaker installed this week.

can pacemakers be hacked?

Hacking has been in pop culture since the 80s. You are now living in an age where more people know how computers work than Feinstein. OP you are a faggot.

Reid or Dick Durbin are right up there

Really makes you think...

only 1 is a jew

the other is Kamala Harris, half Indian half African

>mfw no hispanic senators in a hispanic majority state
sides.jpg

>we set her blood pressure to 14/88 and her heartbeat to 111

>trusting the kikiest of kikes
unironically deserves an oven

Isn't this the bitch that tried to take our guns after every shooting since the batman movie shooting?

Oh wow, I didn't realize Barbara Boxer got voted out

Looks like the diversity is catching up to them

She was actually almost killed in a bombing but three bomb material they used didn't work becouse it dropped below freezing that night

She's right. Hillary's server got hacked numerous times, so the people didn't feel comfortable voting for her.

Boxer retired. Kamala is her chosen successor. She's actually WORSE than Boxer.

>feinSTEIN

I can't wait for Trump to call for a convention of states so we can kick people like Feinstein out with term limits.

Feinstin pelosiand boxer are such cunts i wish they would all just die. Im from cal and im so sick of this shit

>old kike has little to no understanding of technology
>RUSSIAN SLEEPER AGENTS HACKING THE BALLOT MACHINES

wtf i hate russia now

Gun grabbing kike witch.

Yep, she's right. We should put a backdoor into every piece of software written in the US that only the Deep State has access to in order to protect America and her children.

mom, the kikes are trying to start a war again

if anyone is deserving of the kike slur its her.

>Russia allegedly hacks the DNC revealing massive corruption
>Russia is somehow a greater existential threat to America than the massive corruption

A landslide Republican victory in 2020 could kick out Durbin.

>can pacemakers be hacked?
Theoretically yes

>Feinstein

afraid of everything. guns. computers. dogs

>(((Feinstein)))
>right

pick one.

saged for future generations

I hope so, but Illinois being what it is I am very pessimistic about that possibility.

>Feinstein

>stein

stopped reading there

>afraid of everything. guns. computers. dogs

Lives in million dollar neighborhood with private security and doesn't need to live in real world because of it

Why are ((they)) so butthurt. Is it because their boy Soros lost 1 billion dollars?

I do not like that woman
I am reassured in my belief that Southern California is truly incompetent/inept because they continue to vote for this seemingly evil hag of a woman.

She triggers my inner /k/ommando.

I thought Kamala was Feinstein's protege. Which would make her even worse.

would it kill us to have an attractive female politician? i know jews are assblasted over how ugly they are and are taking revenge on the world for this, but come on

(((feinstein)))
How much more jewish sounding can a name get?

Lechaim Shekelbergsteinowitz-Cohenschultz

if Trump gets term limits through congress I will be so happy

fuck that dumb old hag

they freeze out attractive women, no bullshit.

>Feinstein

Only liberals. All the attractive female politicians are right wing.

>Future of DNC as a party at stake
Fixed. Good riddance

>Our (plans) for the future are ruined!!!!
>DAMN GOYIM