Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHx0LbopSHI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_housing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pruitt–Igoe
youtube.com/watch?v=xKgZM8y3hso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty much

Communism is for the workers.

The folks who live there don't know what work is.

So nogs are too stupid to hold a job or get a house, the government steps in and shoves them into apartments?

Is that the gist of it?

more like a gulag but with more drugs and less work.

Generally. It's public Housing complexes/Projects.

Which is why they're called "The Projects"

>burger

Afraid so my dude

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHx0LbopSHI

When will the project be complete?

It was an alright TV show from the 90s.

When the genocide begins

Praise kek

Why hold a job or get a house when your rent is only $5/month? Its the supreme NEETlife.

I KNOW ALL ABOUT THE PROJECTS I AM THE BEST AT PROJECTS FOLKS MELANIA TALKS ABOUT THEM ALL TIME AND I DONT KNOW WHY BUT SHE SPENDS A LOT OF TIME THERE AND LET ME TELL YOU SHE COMES BACK HOME ALL MESSED UP IF ONLY SOMEONE WOULD TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO HER THERE

>leaf

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_housing

Horrid.

and yet city folk pay thousands a month to live in similiar little boxes.

At least buildings in NYC have character.

You just start watching the wire?
fuck off leaf.

This makes me feel uncomfortable. Imagine how many people are living right next to you

it's about the only thing that does in that city

Kek, I know the guy that took this picture.

He has a ponytail.

Stay mad, Russian hacker. You hate America and Slovenia. Sad.

>Is it commyblocks for niggers?

Yes.
And niggers complain as if an free apartment with central heating was hell itself.

The are too mentally limited to understand that they are the ones making it hell and most normal people would kill to have an apartment for free.

"the projects" is nothing but some buildings and a zone
the real problem are the niggers inside that zone

you can put niggers in a mansion, they will fuck it up
you can put niggers in a military base, they will fuck it up
you can put niggers in space, they will fuck it up
you can put niggers in the fucking garden of Eden, they will somehow fuck it up

There's a cool documentary about the projects. Shows exactly why they fail. Yeah, they are commie blocks for niggers, the first ones were just for employed black men, or women and children. But DAT RACIST so they started letting unemployed black men in. Also, they never take care of any of their shit, the first projects were made to be like big all inclusive communities, but they would just break everything, and never fix it. And they can't use trash cans, and refuse to pick up any trash, AND the government can't even hand out cheese properly, so they can't run a housing community. Here's some links!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pruitt–Igoe

youtube.com/watch?v=xKgZM8y3hso

This. Projects actually often are pretty nice looking these days, at least the new ones are. Problem is, Section 8 housing is almost always going to blacks despite it not being a race thing.

But the tenets have literally no investment in their community, and so it gets trashed really fucking quick because nobody gives a fuck about maintenance and they devolve into shitholes really quick.

It's subjective; I've been to Europe and I feel the same way.

Most projects have been torn down. Currently niggers liver in little townhouses and other shity low lying apartment complexes and whatnot

Literally free housing that we gave blacks and the niggers destroyed it

This is a good documentary. Will explain everything you need to know.

Prevailing black political thought's is built on on Marxist foundations; this tends to result in other retarded Marxist ideas being imported like commieblocks and results in things like blacks being passed by later ethnic groups that immigrated like Chinese, African and Hispanics.

Till niggers are replaced with Chinese.

Yep. If you live in a white city, it's full of methheads. Commieblocks are shit.

>when your local blacks actually have some self respect and sense of worth and their Projects look like this

>build black part of town
>call it MLKJ ave/blvd etc
every time

Dude, you're from Germany... you have plenty of commieblocks.