Why are Serbs pathological liars?

>The Father of the Serbian Nation Dobrica Cosic considers the ability to lie and lying to be the highest morale virtue of the Serbian people and the foundation of Serbian pride.
Here is a direct quote by Dobrica Cosic: ''Lying is the highest virtue of the Serbian people.''

>Dobrica Cosic continues and says: ''We lie to deceive ourselves, to console others, we lie for mercy, we lie to fight fear, to encourage ourselves, to hide our and somebody else's misery. Lying is a trait of our patriotism and the proof of our innate intelligence. We lie creatively, imaginatively and inventively.''

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_during_the_Yugoslav_Wars

Why have they built their entire falsified history on lies and myths? Is this the reason they have lost all wars they've ever started? Is this why they are universally hated by the rest of the world?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosniaks_in_Turkey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Serbia is based
BIH is a non country like Ukraine
Croatia is okay
Bularia and Romania are cucks and obnoxious
Greeks and Macedonians are based
Montenegro is irrelvant
Kosovo is serbian rightful clay
Albania is muslim shithole full of stupid, obnoxious savages

fpbp

Balkans need to unite.

>Basing your whole argument on the words of one man.

That's the weakness of humans. They let environment shape them.

Well said.

However, the Serbian case is very unique and one of a kind, as defined by the "father" of their nation, quoted in the OP.

All Serbians on pol probably come from the same family. One serbian eventually stumbled on pol while searching hentai snuff jerk material and he passed the word to its 20 cousins to shill with him.

top kek

Could be. Like how you Russians are keeping them on the leash and letting them believe they're your "allies", without actually ever doing anything from them, except taking from them. Gotta respect you for that.

/thread

Can't tell if a lie or not...probably is.

why do Serbs always go full WE WUZ? Funny because they're the ones sucking German cock right now and complaining that Croatia blocking them from entering the EU. That's right, the same union every pathetic serbroach liar on here has "spoken against". Hypocrisy and lies are the basis of the serbian identity, especially on the internet. Serbroaches have no issue lying to your face. They use jew-like tactics to get what they want and they do it with no absolutely no shame just like socipathic kikes.

t. Churka

>backstabbers and deal breakers
>based

Return home, my serbian friend.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre

t. Shkja

Serbs are dirty kike puppets

It's in the past, who gives a fuck.

I suppose we should forgive the roaches then, because you know, who gives a fuck about the past.

Serbians

serbs are based, so are croats. quit being a smelly bosnian and leave my balkan friends alone m8 or i'll fuckin hook ya, swear on me mum m8.

ye its not like you backstabbed us in both world wars dirty faggots

You have analyzed their mentality quite well, they seem to be a degenerate nation obsessed with falsifying history, creating myths and losing wars. They are very prone to lying and scheming, but the fact that they consider Russians their biggest allies and friends is being exploited by the Russians very well, so if I was you I would be happy with that and just keep cucking them. Not sure what most Russians think about the Serb issue.

Kek

Because if they live in denial they don't have to kill themselves when they realize they've lost every single war in the last 25 years and 80% of their territory.

You were never backstabbed you sly sheeky kunt.
Why would we ally with you after the shit you pulled during our unification? And dont give me excuses like "barely anyone died, we dindu nuffin our tsar was retarded".

Islam must be destroyed. Whether the Serbs are less than adequate is irrelevant. They tried to do their duty, but the west cucked out and betrayed them as usual.

>b-but you were never backstabbed
>invaded serbia in both world wars

kek

That is very true, but you have to admit their propaganda is pretty active in spreading false information, especially online. Luckily, they can't help but chimp out and act obnoxious, so even those that fall for their compulsive lying end up getting annoyed by their degeneracy and, ultimately, let them self destruct and sperg out.

Balkaneses are much more butthur than poles and balts. I actually enjoy it kek

>ingores the stated reason as to WHY we invaded you pathetic lap dogs

Also you were never going to give us back Macedonia, the Axis promised us that and more. No shit we would find better allies.

However, all they've ever done is kill Catholic, Orthodox and Bosniak civilians and, in the process, they've managed to lose every war they've fought in the 90s, so it's not like the west cucked them out, they just stopped them from further ruining the Balkans.

Autistic Serbs chimping out in 3, 2, 1...

(You will see for yourself what kind of nonsense they will spout in this thread - whenever a Serb makes a claim, just check it out and see for yourself if what they're saying is the truth or not. You will be surprised)

>propaganda is pretty active in spreading false information

well you are the one who's doing that propaganda against serbs every fucking day by creating these kind of threads. we've actually learned your tactics so far

but damn, you must be so buttblasted about kebab removal and other shit. do you have any other job than shilling against us, you poor mongrel?

Why are you such a racist? Can't you stop being so racist?

The only good Bosnian is a dead Bosnian

fpbp

>Bra71l

Thats called backstabbing degenerate.You attacked your former allies few months after the first balkan war,not to mention siding with Austrians and prooceding to get your asses kicked by Allies,you treacherous German loving dogs

well there's a reason why we have the them bulgarian politics

Delete this.

Why do you keep confirming everything I said about Serbs being pathological liars? You're not doing yourself a favor, m8. Chimp out more btw, it's fun.

*term

>pic

>kebab removal meme

Serbs are the most cucked nation in Europe. You make Swedecucks look like alpha males.

>58%

Its like the text im typing to you is invisible to serbian eyes. We attacked you after the first balkan war because you went back on YOUR deal to give us promised Macedonian land.

Then you had the audacity to call us backstabber when we made your people into refugees with the germans. You stopped being our allies in 1885 you ciganski kunts

Do you know that they are also impotent? Incredibly low birth rate and basically dying out while white plague eats them away (seriously, look up the stats). No wonder their women seek foreign cock.

Fuck off idiot

Serbia has more balls than mostly every country in the EU

They stood up and removed kebab even though the entire world descended upon them thereafter

Don't bother, 19th century and before is pretty much a non existent topic in serbian history textbooks.

Why don't you come back to your country great country then, oh brave warrior from Chicago?

>thraco-iillyro-dacian
>includes slavs
>not albanians
K den

>Its like the text im typing to you is invisible to serbian eyes. We attacked you after the first balkan war because you went back on YOUR deal to give us promised Macedonian land.

That you can thank your Austrian allies since they forced us to retreat from conquered Serbian lands in Albania.If you joined the right side in WWI you might have even controlled a fucking Instanbul and your nation would not be remembered as an Nigeria of Balkans.

First you side with us against Turks,then attack us with Austrians,after that you surrender join Hitler and as soon as Russians approach you join them,you stay with them untill 90s and now you are part of NATO.Bulgaria-another term for traitor,

Its funny because people believe it

implying albanians are humans

I tried to teach a serbian history. I failed.

muh jewish into soaps meme
Stop playing the victim card like kikes or negroes EVERY FUCKING TIME. Serbs started 4 wars, lost all of them, now do something for those hanging hemorrhoids and get lost.

That's because we can adequately asses our war potential and not go all in, guns blazing like you retards do and then lose most of your land.

at least they're not eternally cucked by turks...

>nic *not an argument* you have there
Shoo shoo slav undermenschen, shoo shoo!

>Kosovo is Serbia

History, for the Serbs, started in the early 7th century, when they settled in the Balkans. Their power base was outside Kosovo, which they fully conquered in the early 13th, so the claim that Kosovo was the "cradle" of the Serbs is untrue.

What is true is that they ruled Kosovo for about 250 years, until the final Ottoman takeover in the mid-15th century. Churches and monasteries remain from that period, but there is no more continuity between the medieval Serbian state and today's Serbia than there is between the Byzantine Empire and Greece.

Kosovo remained Ottoman territory until it was conquered by Serbian forces in 1912. Serbs would say "liberated"; but even their own estimates put the Orthodox Serb population at less than 25%. The majority population was Albanian, and did not welcome Serb rule, so "conquered" seems the right word.

But legally, Kosovo was not incorporated into the Serbian kingdom in 1912; it remained occupied territory until some time after 1918. Then, finally, it was incorporated, not into a Serbian state, but into a Yugoslav one. And with one big interruption (the second world war) it remained part of some sort of Yugoslav state until June 2006.

Until the destruction of the old federal Yugoslavia by Milosevic, Kosovo had a dual status. It was called a part of Serbia; but it was also called a unit of the federation. In all practical ways, the latter sense prevailed: Kosovo had its own parliament and government, and was directly represented at the federal level, alongside Serbia. It was, in fact, one of the eight units of the federal system.

Almost all the other units have now become independent states. Historically, the independence of Kosovo just completes that process. Therefore, Kosovo has become an ex-Yugoslav state, as any historian could tell you.

Jurinovic why are you so mad today?

thats the problem,in contrast to you some nations actually stay true to the cause and eventualy end up on the right side of the history

>Serbia has more balls than mostly every country in the EU

kek

>gets BTFO by Slovenia
>gets BTFO by Croatia
>gets BTFO by Bosnia Croatians
>gets BTFO by Bosnia Muslims
>gets BTFO by FYROM/Montenegrins
>gets BTFO by Albanians in Kosovo
>gets BTFO by NATO gang-rape of 28 countries

Serbia is literally the most pathetic country in Europe by every measure.

>reminder b*sniaks really are just converted serbs
Everyone unironically shilling for turks in the balkans should be purged desu.

i'm mad because we haven't exterminated these subhuman traitors

top kek

How's that worked out for you so far? Vojvodina independence soon?

We were on the right side of history, but the right side not always wins.

Again, come back to what I said in the OP and do your own research. A very little, insignificant number of Bosnian population thinks as this Serbscum is suggestion. Just do your own research and you will come to your own conclusion. Don't fall Serbian memes. They'll just sperg out and lose another war.

Then again, said traitors are your cousins. So your whole bloodline is weak by those standards. At least albanian """muslims""" hate turks, and don't veil their women.

aaand suddenly an albozerg diaspora unit diaspora appears

>babby cuckovic has no argument
Keep waiting for Tzar manlet to save you

Albos have some nice poon

Aaaaaaand a serbzerg diaspora was there since the beginning.
Wew, so much balkaniggers live abroad. I wonder which ethnicity sparkled 4 wars that turned that region in utter shit in the last 25 years,..

Same goes for Bosnians. They're spreading the same propaganda about Bosnians and Albanians as Turks and whatnot, just to justify killing civilians of all religions and ethnicites and to suck western cock and seek approval as "kebab removers". We both know this is not the truth. As the father of their nation said, to lie is like to breather for the average Serb.

your whole reasoning is flawed. there are also your cousins who worship turks in kosovo (but they are in less number than these fucks)...

And again:

>>The Father of the Serbian Nation Dobrica Cosic considers the ability to lie and lying to be the highest morale virtue of the Serbian people and the foundation of Serbian pride.

>Here is a direct quote by Dobrica Cosic: ''Lying is the highest virtue of the Serbian people.''
>>Dobrica Cosic continues and says: ''We lie to deceive ourselves, to console others, we lie for mercy, we lie to fight fear, to encourage ourselves, to hide our and somebody else's misery. Lying is a trait of our patriotism and the proof of our innate intelligence. We lie creatively, imaginatively and inventively.''

>posting an obvious photoshopped picture
are you retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosniaks_in_Turkey
why are you not in your country like your cousins?

500 peasants being paid in cheese and bread to shill for turks isn't the same like Vucic passing huge trade deals with Erdogan.
(I won't bring turk-fetish of bosnians again to not hurt the fee fees of fellow bosnian here, enemy of my enemy and stuff, but I totally know 2 bosniak girls , one half turkish, in France who both told me bosnians see marrying a bosnian the only acceptable choice for a famiy, and a turk EVEN BETTERĀ°

>Turkovic doesn't understand a joke
You certainly have the brain of a mogoloid don't you

hmmm can you tell me who has 82 iq on this picture? kek

That's a meme map, you fucking moron hahahaha

Good God...go find a real one

Judging by a few of your posts my nasty shit has a higher a higher iq than you
Let me guess you don't get that joke either kek
Parents related?

Who knew 1 IQ difference was this noticeable?

but it's still 82

OH I'M LAFFIN

what? even turks have higher iq than albozergs kek

You really shouldn't be

You dumbass slavshit, the average is higher for Bosnia on there.

Of course, Albania is still 82 because Albanians are retardation personified.

i was saying for albania you moron

Can someone explain wtf is a dinaric some anthropologist say alpine/med others say nord/med

Those are Bosnians paco

Triggering swedes starter pack

You're related to the Balkan people

I'm half Serb, so of course. *Sips Rakia*

A bit early jebo te.

Lol but pure swedes in general are related to balkanlars

What nice language, Bulgarbro

Doesn't that just prove that the Balkans really are capable of creating good first world countries then? Was great here in Sweden till all of the rapefugees showed up and started leeching off the system.

You mean Albanians ?

Albanians are hotter but Kosovo is Serbian soil.