Do you feel comfortable with female drivers?

Do you feel comfortable with female drivers?

I don't trust those airbags, look like they're made in China

that titcow put the steering wheel on the wrong side

I think it would be best to test them beforehand. Just in case...

no
and if I'm ever dating someone with a car I always end up being the one who drives

Ha!

No

They never check their blind spots when changing lanes.

No, because I've been a passenger in a handful of accidents, and the driver was female in every single one. I've been driving for 15 years and I've never been the driver in a single accident.

No. I hate when my girlfriend drives. They almost all drive the same. Aggressive maneuvers for no reason. I do a lot of work out of state so I do a lot of driving and I can predict a woman driver 95% of the time. 75mph on cruise control in the slow lane and women love to speed up to get in front of me and slow down. They just want to be out front with nobody in their vision.

My cousin is in an accident every few months, but it's obviously never ever her fault.

No, based on experience. Only good female driver I've known is my aunt but she's pretty much a man mentally.

The side of my girlfriends car is all fucked up from hitting shit in parking lots and what not. No idea how that even happens. I'll ask her about it and she will laugh and say something like "oh I hit the metal pole outside of the car wash"

Yes because im a shitty driver

:(

its ok man, just rotate 180 degrees

Yes, i make my wife drive while i kick back and relax. Let her be useful for once.

Is there anything better than a white woman with big tits? The nectar of the gods...

Good god no. I don't have a death wish.

they're not actually all that special once you date a girl who has them. they feel like normal tits, and the extra attention she gets 9 times out of 10 makes her annoying

>That boondocks reference that went completely unnoticed...

feels bad man.

Chiming in just to completely disagree

I don't feel comfortable with anyone else driving.

>watching nigger cartoons

I hate when my wife drives. It took me forever rover get her to stop texting and driving. She still refuses to use a fucking turn signal.

my mother was a better driver than my father, so yes.

also insurance rate disparity suggests that, on average, they're safer drivers.