Pimping Based Black Chicks for Pussy?

Am I the only one guilty of pimping Based black chick for pussy.

They're so desperate for White acceptance!

My college bud put me on to it. Visit certain groups or make certain Craigslist Post, and the she-boons come running, and are so desperate they will drive to you, pay for the date and put out the Same Night!

Typically as long as you take them out in Public "typically around other blacks".

But they do get clingy after a while and you have to cut them off.

Anyone else with this guilty pleasure?

I know I'm not the only one!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u_TK5fpIDKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know this is trolling, but that's a cruel and classless thing to do.

No Trolling....

Cruel??? What are you? a she-boon..

Would bang black chicks but I don't want herpes.

BIG BUTT?!

Wear a Condom Dude!!

Honestly.. No really. They were typically slim, dark skin, BASED!

NO BIG BUTT NO WHITE ACCEPTANCE!

Wear like 3 condoms, just to be sure.

Not gonna lie some mainstream lighter skinned sheboons without ape-like features are fuckable

One of the Secrets: Craigslist!

Go to craigslist and create a WM for BF post. Say you looking to hook up, Ask for picture, say you like Chocolate and watch your inbox get flooded with black chicks.

NO LIE!!

Then take your choice!

Nah man I'm on that Prouder with Crowder mindset. Condoms are for cucks, #PullOutMethodToSaveTheWhiteRace

Not really a Butt Man!!

>have submissive black qt gf
>if she acts up I ignore her, proceeds to do anything I tell her
>no nigger nose
>smart
>hates niggers

feelsgoodman

Unintentional political compass

>>Pimping
>>Money hungry
Uncivilized
No matter the race.

Don't do it.
Your nose will grow and you'll start speaking hebrew.

You misspelled chance.

Couldn't do the girl friend thing. Fuck them? Yeah, but after a while they get very irritating, and I wouldn't like to be seen out in public with them.. Beside at night at Upscale Black spots.

>They get annoying after a while
>Every girl ever
After I've fucked them for about 2-3 months, I start looking for a new one.

Hell I don't meet anybody beside the bed room.

Also, if you're 420 it's very very easy!

I'm posted as Ad around 6PM, Picked a chick by 8PM, Went out around 9PM and was fucking them by 11PM..

They have a need to show you how good they are in bed and do anything!

And they will let you take all type of Pictures and Videos too..

Is this some Sup Forums tier spam post or something?

Knocking off BASED Black chicks is the Ultimate Red Pill..

They pay for the date, you fuck, you put them on your terms and you get rid of them when you feel like it!

Leftist shills pushing race mixing and drug use. I hate lefty/pol/ time to deadlift the degeneracy away. Go lift weights anons, you need to be strong for the coming Trumpenreich.

I would call you guys out as lying, but I actually have a black friend (I know!) that literally does this.

Meet random dudes off of craigslist, as long as they are white. She's so hilarious about it though. I will ask her why she thinks she needs to do that, as she's a cute 19 year old in good shape, and she just says "meh, at least they are white"

She has multiple STDs though, so I've never bandaged her.

Nope a Serious Discussing on Interracial Sex and Hook ups as it relates to current events!

>they get very irritating
yeah, that's when I just spend time alone and ignore her

we where friends for awhile then we started dating, I cheated on her too a couple of times but she stayed with me, now I fell for her and I don't wanna risk it anymore since I'm thinking of staying with her, only problem is I don't want mulatto kids so yeah, gotta figure that out

ewww.... Tell her to get off Craigslist and go to the clinic!!!

Call the CDC on her!!

never got that far. Most times I didn't even give them my Real Name!

I'm just Doug the white boi that likes Black Dark Skin Chicks.

Wow, you're so cool.

haha I went to the US last year haha and accidentally killed one haha so i cut her up into a bag of lime haha and buried her in her mums backyard haha i pretended i was gardening since her mother is old haha then i flew back to australia haha

I know her, she's a youtuber. They are a married couple.

And Remember, you're doing them a Favor!

they are wishing for some White Dick, you granting their wish.

They love shows like Scandal and stuff.

Some of them even have Boy Friends, Husbands, etc and will tell you.

Try it out, and see! Create an Ad and watch!

just a meme, Don't be so serious...

You either a she-boon, or a simp!

Made me laugh

Drilling the oil, not even once.

Better then Drilling you hand beta!

You don't fall in Love, or Build a Connection. You just Hook up, Fuck, get some head, and she leaves.

That Easy!! and it's FREE!

She's really cut.

Black girls make great gfs and wives. It is the duty of the White man to breed them.

>Oil drillers are white race killers.
>Drill the oil, your blood will spoil.

enjoy!

I just get THICC PAWGS, they are equally as desperate and some are wife material.

You faggots are proof nobody is trying to wipe out your race. You're assimilating into others.

Oil Drilling only applies to when you have Kids!!

If you're just making them bed partners it's no Oil Drilling Idiot!

thats not what pimping is

are you dumb?

Stop typing like Reddit, faggot.

I have had a black girl take me on a date before.

God damn leftypol has been on here pushing bullshit like this like crazy lately, getting pretty fucking annoying honestly

What do you normally write in these ads?

Lies, a white woman who burns coal without having kids is still a mudsharking traitor. Same goes for men. I would be a hypocrite if I expected a "pure" white female if I was drilling the oil.

what happened user :^)

As a white man of ethics, I hope you stayed behind after she paid for the dinner to appropriately tip the waiter.

I met a black girl in the city, she came back to my apartment.
next morning we woke up and she's talking about her 2 kids

bitch I'm 19, you gotta go

YEP! Teach these young /pol -ers.

A lot of them feel the need to prove they are Employed and Independent, and will pay for the Date.

A Movie is the Best, then suggest getting food to Go, then head back to the house.

That Easy.

Another Big Secret: Say you never dated a Black women before, but you are secretly attracted to them, especially Dark skin.

They will try their best to make a Good Impression!

If anyone Want Tips, just ask!

Ask me anything. I've done this over 50 times over the last few year!

treating people like that is degenerate beyond belief op, even if they are black.

Murdoch Murdoch said it best youtu.be/u_TK5fpIDKY

I like black girls and even i am annoyed with this thread

Gross dude

pumping and dumping is degenerate as fuck

Underated. Also truth. ITT: idiots.

White Male Looking for Black Female.

I'm attracted to Dark Skin Black women who are willing to date a White Guy.

What can I say, I love the dark black women. I've always adored black women and would love to meet one to test our chemistry and possibly date.

be friendly and affectionate and are willing to meet rather soon. Please include a picture and introduce yourself when responding. I am X years old, have blue eyes, am reasonably fit, and love to laugh.

I never dated a black women before, but have always been attracted to them, just never knew how to approach them.

I'm X, Y, Z

No Drama, or Ghetto Types.

420 Friendly the best!

Also say tell them to put in a subject line to avoid Spam.

awwe get you panties out of your pussy Anno...

They enjoy it just as much as me!!

They are happy that a White Man accept them and allow them to have sex with them!

I wifed a black chick. I will be just as related to the kid as if I married a white chick so i don't buy in to the white genocide bullshit. having a based black wife triggers liberals more than anything

Poster confirmed for degenerate, race mixing, riddled with STI, traitor. Go die in a fire along the lines of the Oakland warehouse.

Lift weights anons. Form or join a local Huwhite only tribe to insure your races survival.

The Trick is a Movie and take out food.

Sometime Netflicks and Chill works.

Trust me once you try it, they will be even more desperate to get in your pants.

A date might not even be needed!

we talk unironically about genocide. Cruel is in the territory.

You just produce 1,000's of future Nigs in the next 10 generations.

children who would have been white!

Yes there is White Genocide.

That's why I don't impregnate them or marry them. I fuck, cum in the condom "or their mouth" and send them packing!

You're the degenerate one, not me.

Another Tip:

Steal another Ad.

Basically find an ad used by another White Guy seeking Black Women and cut and paste + Modify.

You will be shock at some of the ads black women respond to.

I'm used ad basically say I was looking for a one night hook up, and they responded. "but not as often".

But it work.

Put it out there and watch as the black women come running.

Trust me guy it works!

Had that before LMAO....

Tip: Pretend you have to get up early for work, to get them to leave!

Another Tip: Google Voice Numbers

>don't buy in to the white genocide bullshit
You deny white populations have the lowest replacement rate on earth after Japs?

Asian girls love white guys too.
Asian girls have higher average IQ.
IQ of children regresses toward the mean.
IQ is solidly correlated with success.
Black for athlete, Asian for mathlete.

Unless you think the world is going to regress to gorilla warfare, your best bet is to marry up to an qt3.14 asian waifu.

Kill yourself,retard

Nobody care about an IQ! You're not going to get them pregnant, unless the condom or their Throat can produce Kids.

This Tip isn't to find girl, wife, or baby momma, it's to line up Easy, FREE Sex!

People are reading to much into it, and I'm am a little disappointed that I wasted by time trying to give out the game.

Go back to jerking off to a pretend waifu's anno's.

I'm going to line up some black pussy for tonight and Tuesday!

A Jewish thread.

What a productive and inspiring life you lead. I hope to be like you when I grow up

they aren't gonna go extinct. there are still a shit ton of white people. let's say I put myself in a box and only go after white girls, eventually I have a couple white kids, am I then gonna force them to only be white ppl? you have to be insecure to really give a shit. I do think the # of white ppl are shrinking but this idea like they are gonna be nonexistent is an flat earth tier bullshit. I know a shit ton of lightskin ppl that have dark ass fathers or mothers but don't look that black, and most of em aren't with black girls so there kids will be even lighter. did u know dark skin ppl are flipping out about how there will be no darskins in 100 years, they are worried about the same shit

TLDR: the white genocide is bullshit and ur a closet cuck if u care what other people do

>Easy, FREE Sex!

Exactly. Asians. You're like a panda to those girls. They can't resist white dudes.

This is kind of low and vulgar.

I'm betting it's a virgin power race fantasy.

t.
Enjoyer of Black women.

Is this supposed to represent the political compass? fucking kek

If it wasn't for policy and programs to stop White Genocide hundreds of year ago, there would be no white people Today.

And for that Lighter shit, look at Brazil!

You're the Oil Driller, not me.

I just fuck, you're creating more baka...

That's not because whites are race mixing.
It's because whites aren't having kids. Which is most likely due to the higher cost of living.

lol They aren't white though. They are mixed. YOu are a huge part of the problem. I don't give a fuck what you do, your offspring will be niggers. Call them "light skinned" like all the niggers do, but they are fucking niggers.

Back 2 Reddit you go.

have and will continue too.

Thanks!

I wish I could find an Asian gf.

this was my immediate thought also

Asian women are physically inferior.

The Asians have been too inbred, their gene pool is damaged. Look at their legs, faces, skeletons, twisted and deformed.

Breeding with Asians is a downgrade, no bonus to IQ because it's a myth, all modern science is essentially the work of Whites. Test scores only mean Asians memorize well.

Breeding with a Black women rejuvenates the genetic material in your offspring and brings out the physical features that make homo sapiens so resilient.

This is 100% a common occurrence. user may be lying but he isn't wrong.

That said, I agree. They may be niggers but that's shitty behavior.

>The Asians have been too inbred
Lol yeah you don't know anything about bloodlines clearly

lol
your low IQ is showing, leaf

A Fuck Leaf baka...

Probably a Black Female Leaf...

Oh my god the worst.

I can also tell you the Black girls to Avoid too.

Foreign Ones..

They are the worst!

Stick with slim, dark skin one, who go out of their way to sim for white.

they are the best and will do anything you ask without back mouthing you.

Some of the foreign ones are very uppity.

Tip: The Darker they are, the more Down they will be... Just my experiences.

I did the same thing. I even called her a nigger multiple times while we fucked. Eventually I just cut contact with her, and it crushed her hard because she wanted to be with me. I always told her I was never going to be her boyfriend though. What makes it better is that she is my gay roomate's best friend from highschool.

Sup Forums thinks Asians are hot but 1/10 Asian women actually look good.

I'm not lying at All.

Lifting is gay and retarded as fuck.
You should be studying martial arts. Otherwise gym is usepess.

she was half black btw. Fucked in my roomates bed too.

You're wrong, but even if you're not, it doesn't matter. 10/10 of Asian girls want to try a white guy. Pick the 1/10 that's hot in your mouth-breathing hill billy mind.

You don't pimp for pussy. You sell it.

>in my roomates bed
Now that's just disgusting. You're a bad person.

>ib4 taekwondo
Why not both? Lifting will increase your bone density and muscle mass insuring you don't become a frail man in old age. Look up jack lalanne.