Why are Germans undeniably the greatest composers?

Why are Germans undeniably the greatest composers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp3vb95TRdE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo22KhenMS4
youtu.be/opKK871VO0A
youtu.be/p9OBf8f55tU
youtube.com/watch?v=WRF33IuDJq4
youtu.be/llB7NaWLUc4
youtu.be/XwMON0FsAaA
youtu.be/GtHBG6IlqHs
youtube.com/watch?v=Nz0b4STz1lo
youtube.com/watch?v=CTE08SS8fNk
youtu.be/0dyZ_7cZqOY
youtube.com/watch?v=ecM7_3rs5gU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Strongest culture in the world I guess.
Sorta like Italians with art.

Because Anglos cannot into classical music.

Mozart was Austrian though.

Beethoven was actually a Moorish mix

Holst?

>Magyars are superior to Anglos

>Why are Germans undeniably the greatest composers?

Omits Wagner.

Only bothered to include the trinity in the image

Because dat epic mindset.

Holst is a german surname

>no Chopin
kys

AY YO HOL UP

Die anschluss ist echt.

1. Literally who?
2. His father had German/Swedish/Latvian (most likely Baltic German) origins and that side of family was full of musicians.

1) Christian devotion, and the necessity of music for worship
2) Devotion to Bach

Verdi is objectively the best though, and slavniggers had a very decent one as well with Tchaikovsky, or is that a (((slav)))?

Composing music is a little bit like engineering, so robot people can do it: youtube.com/watch?v=Kp3vb95TRdE

>opera

>tfw you will never be so alpha at piano that you cause woman to faint
I legit love Liszt though. His piano concertos are fucking genius.

>Said no one ever
also
>Liszt
>hungorian
>not germanic or ((()))

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo22KhenMS4
>How can dicklet white boi's version even compete with superior italinigger"s version ?

Hungarian is a uralic language though. I don't think they count as germanic although I don't think they are slavs either.

>Tchaikovsky
>Rachmaninoff
>Chopin
>Dvorak

Slavs give the germs well a run for their money.

And btw just so we're clear:

Mozart>Bach>>Beethoven>>>>>>>> (((Wagner)))

>not including Korsakov and Stravinsky
Slavs were actually quite based at composing.

Don't forget Rimsky-Korsakov as well.

He was not a kike, and his ancestory is obviously mixed Hungarian and Germanic, just like most people's who were born in the Western/Northwestern part of the country. Danube Scwabes used to be everywhere on those parts, even the commies weren't able to drive all of them out unlike in the surrounding post-commie countries. Most of them have assimilated though, but having a Germanic surname is quite usual.

>Mozart ahead of Bach

... I have never been this fucking triggered in my life. You glorious fucking jungle-monkey scum.

you know how obvious it is your just a pleb classical listener and not actually trained in playing the music?

FPTMIU

Also the greatest political theorists and engineers.

The wrong side won the war..

Looks like somebody doesn't know much about early music.

>Forgetting Latvia

Slav composers are okay but they never made any big advancements on their own. They always make small little hops compared to the leaps of the Germans and Austrians.

Also, anyone who says Wagner is shit can't comprehend his concept of a whole work.

Wagner was implied homie.

Bach is pure technique, Beethoven is pure heart. Mozart is the perfect combination of technique and heart. Search yourself and you will find that this is true Ivan.

youtu.be/opKK871VO0A

>implying
The Rite of Spring is literally one of the most influential and revolutionary pieces of all time.

>Mozart
>white

autism

>VAN beethoven and Mozart
>german
kek

"I literally don't know what I'm talking about" , the post.

youtu.be/p9OBf8f55tU

>implying anything made after 1900 is good or influential in any way
It's not revolutionary if it influences kike jazz fags like Gershwin.

We are anomalies.

>Debussy
>Stravinsky
>Schonberg
>not revolutionary and influential
Time to end it leaf.

>Colombia
>having enough money to even know what music is
Lmao

t. Justin Bieber

>revolutionary and influential
>coincidentally created their music right when the field died
>pales in comparison to the cultural epoch climax of Wagner

Classical music didn't stop being great until around post-WWII. If you don't think there are a ton of amazing pieces in the first half of the 20th century, you are a pleb.

Dont be so close minded.

It turned into jazz and parlour music. You know this burger, stop trying to defend. Classical died with the millions of men in WWI.

>Henry Purcell
>John Blow
>Benjamin Britten
>Elgar
Just off the top of my head. Stupid fucking Hungarian. You're all fucking psycho.

>It turned into jazz and parlour music.
Which mostly happened after WWII. That was my point. Debussy wrote like half of his stuff in the 20th century.

simple, they had the oldest colleges. thats it. for centuries if you wanted to go to college in europe like you were polish or serbian you learned german or else their was no schools. also these 3 dudes were taught by amazing people who themselves were fucking good at what they did. they also use the golden ratio. so math to compose

And Debussey is a little footnote breh

Mozart was actually Austrian but I guess close enough.

But yes Germany had some amazing composers. As well as Italians

da fuck?

>all literally who poopoo men
>compared to the widely known and adored Liszt
Just admit it Anglo, you guys are good writers and good conquerors, but you make for shit composers.

Russians beat Germans everytime, and not just in music
Stravinsky
Rimsky-Korsakov
Borodin
Mussorgsky
Rachmaninoff
Prokofiev
Tchaikovsky
Balakirev
Glazunov
Scriabin

Russians and Italians are objectively better.

/thread

What Mozart lacks is 'refinement'. It is the epitome of what I would consider introductory Classical. While his technique is indeed fine, it lacks the complexity of Bach's compositions.

It is easy to see the beauty of Mozart, it requires taste to see the beauty of Bach. But once you do, it is exquisite.

Liszt's music also turned out to be very mesmerizing when you look at just the keystrokes.

youtube.com/watch?v=WRF33IuDJq4

>And Debussey is a little footnote
Objectively wrong. He is literally one of the most important composers that ever lived.

Which one did the best cello concerto?

Dvorak:
youtu.be/llB7NaWLUc4

or Elgar:
youtu.be/XwMON0FsAaA

youtu.be/GtHBG6IlqHs

Implying this voice of pure testosterone is gay. Fuck off, you're the real faggot

Faggot yank.
How are you enjoying
(((GERSHWIN)))
and
(((LEONARD BERNSTEIN)))

do you want roll, Sup Forums?

Well the more I know.
danke mang.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nz0b4STz1lo

Blast this shit.

I don't deny that Russians are excellent composers, but they don't beat Germans. Bach, Mozart, Haydn, Beethoven, Schubert, Brahms and Wagner are all superior. Not to mention that the mighty five endeavored to distance themselves from Germanic music since Russia was so influenced by it.

tchaikovsky is the best

>the best of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=CTE08SS8fNk

MOZART WUZ BLACK N SHIEET
>fkn whities be stealing our composa, gib bak muh heeztory yo

Tchaikovsky was also redpilled. Read of book of his letters once. He was a homosexual but wrote to his brother that he had a "sickness" and that homosexuals clearly were "diseased" and that something was very wrong with him. He later would pledge abstinence the remainder of his life, as I understand it

Yet he influenced no one and nothing. In case you haven't noticed, no one makes classical anymore. He only stands as the final effort of the Slavs and he is beat by the Germanics in that regard.

That's a tough one, but I'll agree that Jacqueline du Pre was the most gifted cellist who ever lived. And very beautiful. Too bad she died so young.

Britton is amazing. This is from Billy Budd

youtu.be/0dyZ_7cZqOY

Austrian?

>Yet he influenced no one and nothing.
This is also totally wrong. 20th century classical music was completely revolutionized by him.

>b-b-but muh dead classical music
That happened AFTER WWII you dumb shit. Classical music was alive and well beforehand.

Also Debussy is obviously french you fucking leaf retard. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Go home.

Rollan

because they're bad at everything else. They're the irl equivalent of a tank character

Wagner? You mean the German Wagner?
How the fuck is The Richard Wagner a Jew?

Anyone not Germanic is Slavic don't you know this? Only Germanics are white, the rest of Europe are offshoots.

>a single one of those
>on beethoven's level
Lmao
At least we have Barber. You have no one.

Because they didn't write music, they wrote algorithms. Bach's equations were proven back in the 80s. Once you see it is all math, it makes sense how deaf guys could write such amazing music...

He may have been half jewish

The German Richard Wagner who wrote about how he hated the Jews. He was Jewish according to user

>the french are slavic
a fucking leaf

source?
Yeah, that's the one. He grew up in a Jewish quarter, but both his parents were fully German.

>hated jews
Sounds jewish

>calling Bach, Mozart and Beethoven not music
Math doesn't have a sound you fucking faggot.

>who's Elgar

youtube.com/watch?v=ecM7_3rs5gU

Read the article on his ancestry. His father may have been named "Adler." Nietzsche poked fun at him for this.

>Adler
Geyer*
Fuck

Sounds like typical retaliatory jewish slander ex post facto.

So does he have Jewish ancestry?

>ignoring the classical musical genius of Rodgers and Hammerstein as well as Lerner and Loewe

What was that?

>grew up in a Jewish quarter

No wonder he hated them

Estonia is bestonia