Name one black person you have met that worked hard and didn't blame their problems on everyone else

Name one black person you have met that worked hard and didn't blame their problems on everyone else.

Hard mode: nobody over the age of 50.

I've never actually met a nigger that worked.

Hassan.

An African Student with a scholarship to my school, nicest guy you'll ever meet.

and now sauce pls

Dwayne Michael Carter

some nigga named Ray who worked concrete.

me too

A few nurses

>black person you have met that worked
Should I keep my eye out for fucking unicorns too?

lol

A special ed kid who joined the Navy. Good guy, we were on me-calling-him-a-nigger, him-calling-me-a-cracker-bitch terms.

I knew one in high school. Haven't met one since though. To be fair, I typically just try to avoid niggers.

>Me
>My mom
>My dad
>My best friend
>My best friend's mom
>My best friend's dad
>My best friend's 2 sisters
>My 2 aunts and 3 uncles
>My grandparents
>My old boss

And many more, go outside dude

About 10 or so.

My program manager works very hard and is a good leader.

All the black christian kids I know that grew up in white middle class Texas.

Lol

Anyone from the Ivory Coast

I mean they are still savage but they work hard as fuck

mechak, hes an african imigrant so i guess he doesnt count

When I worked in a flex-packing factory for a bit there was a 20-something who came working, was real involved in politics, no drugs/etc, just worked, studied, etc.

Was also a 40-something retired army medic who also worked at said factory for a bit before moving back to Las Vegas to be with his family.

I'm in dental school with several hard working blacks. But its weird like even with the hard ones you can tell a couple affirmative action ones sneaked in somehow. So they like deny and confirm the stereotype at the same time. One has like triple my production and i never miss a day and another was expelled for cheating.

Tyrone and Jamal. They fuck my wife hard every week and never once have complained or failed to leave her gaping and sore the next day.

come on dude, your new is showing

Me.

King Nigger

You must live in the south.

Some fat autist in my complex analysis class although it might just be because he isn't surrounded by african american culture that he turned out all right.

2 under 50, one was American the other an immigrant who's parents emphasized integration.

I worked with a nignog in construction, he was based. His name was James.

my daughter needed a nurse at home for a bit, the nurse was black, worked hard, and was super nice.

there's someone who works for a vendor to my company, she is very nice and is very close to getting her BS, working and paying for it herself

I know a private banker at Northern Trust, one of the creative and effective bankers I have ever met. Works with NT's top clients, too.

I know a black guy, that stayed with his kid, has a job, and is respectful, and he's 19

>nobody over the age of 50
Literally impossible.

If that worked every time why do people still ask for sources, hmmmmm?

Sup Forums has always had a terminal illness of this thing called teenagers. They're as bad as r/politics

Me.

I've never met a nigger. I've seen a few here and there but I've never seen one doing anything more than drifting between shops in crowded areas inside cities.
Pakis are the UK's version of niggers but most of them spend all day standing behind a counter in a corner shop selling various goods so I guess the ones that I see work.

the exact opposite.

Because

1. They don't know it exists
2. It actually doesn't work

You didn't get past 1. Your new is showing.

Almost everyone in my family.

>my dad

This

I'm in the military. Three of the other Lieutenants in my Basic Officer Leader Course were black dudes and they were stand-up, exemplary Officers.
I have encountered no other blacks that were worth the fabric their clothes were made of.

so I have to try it every time to see if it works rather than asking and getting a clear answer, ok friend. I'm going to keep asking and getting answers and you keep doing what you're doing.

Learn to use a computer nigger.

terrible bait desu 0/10 keep trying brother

I work with a bunch of black dudes, all of them pretty based. At least most of them voted trump, one is pretty tin foil and voted Johnson. I'm a firefighter and they all bust their asses, I purposely work out of a pretty black house vs some completely white houses just to work with these dudes. There are cool as black dudes out there, one of my black buddy's is pretty black pride and all that jazz, but not like BLM, he is just proud to be black but feels they should stick to their areas and whites should stick to their own, they mostly all seem to have at the very least distrust for arabs and Jews.

>Working hard WITHOUT blaming their problems on other people

I know like, three total people like that, regardless of race.

It's literally two clicks you fucking lazy idiot. You don't deserve that flag near your ID, I'm ashamed to think you might be from the same country as me.

You're no better than the niggers. GIBS ME DAT SAUCE OH LAWDY

My good friend Kwad. South African. Seems like in the middle of the red/blue pill spectrum would be willing to discuss politics without being a little bitch about it like BLM.

you sound a little asspained my fellow burger

Said the triggered, lazy bitch. Get out of my country.

Probably 90% of the black people I've met.

you sound a little asspained my fellow burger

>nobody over 50

Can't do that one, but I had a black guy boss that was based af. He would have agreed with 90% of Sup Forums's opinions on blacks. He hated them.

>as bad as /r/politics

That's a bit over the line

Unicorn.

As a black myself, finding other like minded, hard working black people who don't blame all their God damned problems on everyone else/society is a highly unexpected event.

Even the stereotypical "token black" person I meet is usually an Otaku loser with no aspirations (nothing wrong with anime, I'm a fan myself).

Books are the greatest mentors, because blacks (especially under 45) are worth nothing

Guy I knew when working at AOL back in the early 2000s. Peter. He was really smart, smarter than me even. Disciplined. Brilliant in a lot of ways. He settled down with a wife in his late 20s in a committed, non-fucked up marriage. Has 2 kids now I think.

[spoilers] He emigrated from Kenya though, like fresh off the boat, which is why he's not a nigger. [/spoiler]

you sound a little pained my fellow burger

Sure, I know a few cool old-

>Hard mode: nobody over the age of 50.

Well, fuck.

I actually know several, most are African immigrants who work either in medicine or as high level engineers.

Even the most accomplished American blacks I know, im talking 6 figure niggas here, still play victim and pull the race card to avoid trouble. Even the half black one.

Obviously they all hate Drumpf because rassis n shit

I've worked with a very intelligent Tunisian Muslim guy who is 22, fresh out of college. Raised mostly in the US, but that still makes him some kind of revolting degenerate to the autists on this site. This thread is a load of horseshit and a waste of time.

>t. fags lol

you sound a little pained my fellow

I am a real life water filter salesman (I am not Alex Jones) and I worked with a man from Cameroon for a while, he was black as night and a big guy with glasses, kind of looked like Malik Obama. His name was Serge and he definitely worked hard. He was a giant with a booming voice so he might have been too intimidating for sales except that he was the kind of guy who was always smiling even when we were out in Bumfucknowhere, Ontario at midnight getting kicked out of someone's house for our aggressive sales tactics. He was thrilled to have Canadian citizenship not just for himself but also his wife and children. He was always encouraging me to get married and have kids of my own while most water filter salesman just want to do cocaine. I liked Serge.

I've never met a nigger below the age of 50 that's worked a day in their life.

She's 43 and pretty chill

I don't spend time with other species

you sound a little pained fellow

Do you want to know how I know you're lying?

>My dad

honestly dude, if you're not baiting, shame on you.

>Implying saying nigger on Sup Forums is bait

You must go back to Sup Forums, newfag.

john. doesn't give into the shit king shit pussy culture. honest and hardworking. likes building old cars and takes care of the people around him. all around good guy.

I mean, how many WHITE people on Sup Forums DON'T blame their problems on other people?

>Implying this isn't the new Sup Forums

3 managers at a Taco Bell I worked at.
Maybe ten coworkers over time.

Why I should I be ashamed, I ask once and if nobody answers Oh well

you little pained fellow

Couple dudes I've met in the Navy. So far they've been really decent at best, and tolerable at worst. Forget the females though. Only about 1/10 black sailors I've met have been knowledgeable and hard working.

No, this is the new /new/. Assimilate or gtfo.

I have. Her name is Candace, she's got some of the biggest tits I've ever seen and she's trained damn near 500 people on the CAD systems at my job. She's great and if I wasn't married I'd bleach the shit out of her genes.

>Sup Forums is a credible news source

Sup Forums literally came from /new/.

How new are you?

The friend I'm sitting next to right now. Given he is an extremely exceptional case.

LeBron James
Kobe Bryant

Coworker with a Master's in electrical engineering. He's a conservative and Trump supporter. Actually one of the smarter people I've come across and his brothers are all respectable hard workers. It's because their dad was very redpilled. I've heard them tell a lot of stories of their dad keeping them in line growing up and making them do work instead of being hoodlums.

Wish whites were like that instead of smoking meth all the time.

Thomas Sowell is the ultimate redpill as well

I might sound like I'm full of shit but I swear to Kek I'm not.

I had a black dentist when I was young, bald guy, real cool dude. Great with kids.

>Mfw his name was White.

To me, the black problem has always been a lack of productive dads and stable family structures, and not anything inherent to the genetics. Basically, they never had a powerful, creative patriarchy that was running their societies.

>my dad
i wont fall for your tricks again mr merchant, go lie somewhere else

My college roommate Johnnie. He was completely chill and worked really hard. He also never, ever got laid while we were rooming together.
Tbh he was the best and I miss him all the time. Same with the other dudes we roomed with.

It's a huge problem, but it's impossible to discuss it because

>muh oppression of black people caused all fathers to be in jail or dead

Well, if you are correct, then a return to Republican leadership will correct this problem.

As new as you want me to be bb

I work in Federal government and affirmative action has utterly poisoned the well with regards to black employees.

I'm in an IT shop, and 95/100 black employees are utterly incompetent. They file grievances at the drop of a hat for anything that is an obstacle for them.

If they reach a management position, they hire fellow negroes at will because nobody thinks a 100% black branch is unfair; only if it's 100% white/Asian will you get claims of racism filed against you.

With white and Asian employees, you can write them up/have them disciplined fairly easily.

With black employees you need to meticulously document every interaction. Every promotion they don't get is racist. Every poor performance review is racist. Many of these black employees have become so coddled that when they are given difficult assignments, by default, they think it's racist because they don't realize that's what all of their non-black employees are EXPECTED to deal with.

TL;DR Blacks have such low expectations for what is considered a good job that they consistently fail and believe that failure is a conspiracy.

It's a chicken-or-egg issue. Did black culture completely fall apart because their dads are in jail, or are their dads in jail because the culture fell apart? I really don't have anything against black people in general, I just can't support social programs for them when they're so nonproductive. I mean, 93% of black people are voting for gibs, no other voting bloc is that lockstep ever.