TRUMP BTFO

TRUMP BTFO

Lewis: I Would Not Invite Trump to Selma

breitbart.com/video/2017/01/15/lewis-not-invite-trump-selma/

Lewis is trolling Trump, providing cover for others who want to speak out, and served as a lightning rod to unite the different ant-trump people. Trump was stupid to play along, it is only unifying the resistance against him.

Where is Trump and his 4D chess?

Oh no, he won't invite Trump to his ghetto hellhole. I'm sure the residents of Selma will regret having another useless photo op that does nothing to help the city.

To understand this logic, you have to think in 4D, you 3D animal...

>waaahh I talked shit and got BTFO with facts about my shit district and my fee fees were hurt
A nigger is a nigger is a nigger

Lewis is a stupid nigger

This fuck this turtle faced nigger

Niggers were a mistake

THis

DON'T INSULT TURTLES, FUCKER!

Selma is the most trash city in alabama. People act like selma is some tourist trap, but its too fucking dangerous to even walk around on the sidewalk

>ignore it
>media still runs with it for a week
>now people think he's some big hero and nobody said anything negative about him
>STAT FACTS THAT HURT HIM
>people with fucking brains now realize DA HERO (KANG) is full of shit and a political hack/race baiter and hate liberals even more
they are helping him with his base and independents.
>hey, DRUMPKINS, donald trump just beat the entire world and got elected. why doesn't he follow my advice now?
hmm....

fake news

>turtle faced nigger
perfect

Who else is sick of this shit. How is this turtle looking mother fucker a hero? Since when is breaking law being a hero

Democrats continue believing it's still 1962.

Democrats continue wondering why they lost everything.

Atlanta, GA and Selma, AL are in completely different states.

not me

tfw the founders were so smart they invented the electoral college to literally make it so rural patriotic americans could ensure their country doesn't fall to people using beyonce and katy perry to get votes

Guarantee Trump would draw a bigger crowd in Selma than this old walrus lookin nigga.

what's a selma

wat did he dmean by this

>he refuses to drop it to keep it in the headlines and try to make trump look racist

Democrats still have learned absolutely nothing. Their protected status is over now.

good,fuck trump

I'm sure it's all just a coincidence that a civil rights icon is set up to be "attacked" by Trump days before MLK day.

I like to think someone is putting him up to it somehow because its depressing as fuck to think someone that old and experienced can be so stupid.

>ghetto hellhole

He meant Selma during the Civil Rights times. He serves Atlanta which isnt that bad

Nobody wants to see that niggerwashed movie anyway

that guy looks one generation away from Harambe

Civil rights icon my ass

John Lewis is a black supremacist, seriously, look up his shit

>unifying resistance against him

You mean marking themselves for replacement and suppression. Neocons may not like Trump but they'll fall in line with him, they're not dumb enough to risk getting called out by Trump and losing their positions in the next local or state election. Paul Ryan shitting his pants when Trump made a twitter post about the gutting of that ethics committee is just the beginning, you'll see a lot of that. Trump was probably just seeing how tight he can keep the leash on them when he did that. With the establishment republicans acting like yes men to keep their positions, and with a majority in the house and senate Trump can just slowly replace them by propping up friendly candidates for their positions. The only "unified" resistance against him as a result is going to be the democrats and their puppets in the intelligence agencies who Trump will no doubt fuck off as soon as possible, then you will just be left with a minority of senators and reps with no real power screeching autisticly every time Trump does something. They are officially castrated on inauguration day and Trump knows it. In fact a unified resistance is probably even better for him because it will make officials feel mistakenly comfortable enough to be open about their opposition (and their desire to be fired)

This. There is realistically no diplomatic way to express it without inadvertent, counter-productive equivocation.

children, please.

So when is trump going to rename the ship that they are currently building named after this race baiting fuck?

The TRUMP CURSE WORKS...

Lewis' time is running out...

>Lewis will die in your lifetime

How does it feel guys?

BASED

What bothers me is that it's perfectly acceptable to shit on people like Jesse Jackson and others who were big deals in the civil rights era, but this old fuck is untouchable for some reason.

Dems don't care about this uppity geriatric nigger, just so long as he is useful in their narrative.

>wahhh Lewis hurt my fee fees
That's you

>Call your future president "illegitimate" and imply how the election wasn't real
>Get told to do a better job as congressman
>REEEEEEEE A CIVIL RIGHTS NEGRO WAS INSULTED